BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM II

Hirkala

everyone tell the place where they belong to Or anything about them?

No offences. :blush: :blush: It's just for timepass. If anyone feels like not telling then (s)he has that choice too!!!! :lol: :lol:

<edit: typo>

Edited by Akriti

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a complete Nerd and live in the USA.

Not always the best combination but I always make sure that I have fun doing whatever Im doing.

Currently I am working on a Paintball sentry turret using a Parallax propeller processor and some custom hardware and software of my own design and build. I am also working on my fourth degree black belt in taekwondo.

Im a complete Nerd and live in the USA.Not always the best combination but I always make sure that I have fun doing whatever Im doing.Currently I am working on a Paintball sentry turret using a Parallax propeller processor and some custom hardware and software of my own design and build. I am also working on my fourth degree black belt in taekwondo.

Cool................

My parents are from India (Mumbai) but I am American (EST)

And im pretty much a nerd in school... But I did create my own gaming program from my homemade computer.

Edit: just noticed how many Indians are on BD. :P

Edited by Aaryan

I had always been a combination of a geek and a social person. So, techy but still adored all through my college, and later a happy software engineer. Then management bug bit me, sought one of the toughest b-schools to get into. Got hit by recession and ended up being a process consultant. Finally, moving to Corporate Strategy for good (hopefully). I am also a certified black belt, but in Six-Sigma. :P

Night 2: The Game gets Serious

After the long and stressful day, the town quickly headed to bed. However, several stayed awaked, excited and terrified about the coming events that would ultimately shape their little village. The Mafia was ready to take over. The Godfather sent out his Thug in the darkness of the night. The Thug found iamawesome making his way home. The Baddie henchman found himself a pipe and crept up behind iamawesome. Making a small sound, awesome began to turn, when the Thug hit him. Hard. Iamawesome fell limp, yet still breathing. The Thug lifted him into a dumpster and made his way out to complete the next task the Don had given him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doctor had a notion that the Mafia would be active tonight. So, he found his target, Akriti, walking quickly through the shadows. He followed her for a long time before he realized he made a mistake. Someone, somewhere else in town, needed his help and he wasn't there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Thug found his other target. The Godfather had told him to make a statement tonight. So, he did. He came up behind his target, blade drawn. Psychosmurf didn't know what hit him. The blade was drawn across his neck, opening up his veins and arteries. The Thug let Psychosmurf fall in a pool of his own blood.

The next morning, when iamawesome climbed out of the dumpster, falling hard on the pavement, he screamed, bringing the town to him. They found him with his back against an alley wall, his face twisted in horror at the sight of Psychosmurf. A shiver ran down the spine of everyone present. For the first time, they realized that the game was over. Now, they were playing for real.

Host: Hirkala

1. Psychosmurf - Killed by the Baddies

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster

4. Aaryan

5. iamawesome123

6. Anon26

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER

Day 2 will end at Midnight CDT on Tuesday morning!

Edited by Hirkala

I am still doing my schooling. I know how to play guitar and keyboard, Am a member of school choir group, know how to operate an abacus and do calulations faster with or without abacus, won many quiz competitions, and recently got olympiad rank 120 in cyber olympiad. :)

Edit: typo

Edited by Akriti

Observations:

1. Again no action from Godfather, and again iamawesome123 is inactive. COINCIDENCE?
  2. What has sherif been doing? We don't hear of any spying activities from his end either.
  3. Q-cumber must be careful, since he had initiated voting against Psychosmurf.
  4. WIFOM, we haven't heard any individual opinions of Aaryan or Anon26.

Firstly I wanna tell I feel bad for Psycho coz I would almost have changed (but thankfully didnt) my vote from I amawesome to Psycho, I was pretty sure Psycho was baddy.

Sheriff is a spy and his action remain hidden. By now he would corrrectly know the identity of two people.

Remember Godfather do not have any action at night. He just appears to be a vanilla townie when spied upon.

An advise to all the goodies: "Dont be blind!!" <<< Think why I said this. ;)

Baddies seems to be real bad at their job <<< Think about this as well ;)

WIFOM?

Personally, I Don't thing iamawesome is the Godfather. He would be much more active than he is.

And I agree with Anon's quotes.

@kmaster: I prefer to sit meekly and figure things out in my head. Doesn't make me a Baddie!

The unfortunate(or fortunate) thing in mafia is that sometime I have feeling that other goodies doesnt seem to see what I see. For this I have to sometime give revealing clues trying my best so precious goodies arent revealed.

Well I dont think its Q cumber coz he voted against psychosmurf only after Psycho posted him as being a baddy. Similar like kluemaster blamed q cumber to be baddie after q cumber called him a baddie.

And I hail the doc.......there is always a chance ;)

Psychosmurf in my eyes was a potential baddie...When baddies killed him they just deducted one of my suspects...not only I considered him a potential baddy but all those who voted against him considered that.

Bottom line: There are two baddies and 3 goodies got super powers!

Gone through all the posts. Have nothing to build over. So voting randomly.

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster voting for Anon26

4. Aaryan

5. iamawesome123

6. Anon26

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER

Base on Aaryan's post:

2. Akriti

4. Aaryan voting for Q-Cumber

5. iamawesome123

6. Anon26 - Voting for Aaryan

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER

Interesting turn of events here...

The Thug went after 2 people but made sure to kill only one.

That makes Awesome very suspicious but it could also be a set up.

His silence is strange too but I cannot condemn him for that as a Mafia member would probably try to act as normal as possible in the daytime.

Although this could all be a guise so at this point I think Im voting for him.

2. Akriti

5. iamawesome123

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER - Voting for iamawesome123

And about all of the complaints about the time zone changes and stuff I have to say this:

"Time is an illusion. [Daytime] doubly so."

-- Douglas Adams

2. Akriti

5. iamawesome123- Voting for Q-Cumber

7. Q-Cumber

Alright, I understand now

2. Akriti

5. iamawesome123- Voting for Q-Cumber

7. Q-Cumber- voting for iamawesome123

Fixing colors

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster - Voting for Anon26

4. Aaryan - Voting for Q-Cumber

5. iamawesome123 - Voting for Q-Cumber

7. Q-Cumber - Voting for iamawesome123

Please:

1. Use the Reply button to get the latest roster.

2. Remove the Quote tags from the beginning and the end of that post (along with any other comments of previous poster).

3. Add your vote using the same color if the person you vote for has already been voted for.

4. Please use dark colors that can be seen on (almost) white background. And please use colors that are different for different players being voted. And avoid using colors used by host (such as red and grey).

Thank you!

EDIT: *retreats back to the mentor's corner*

Edited by araver