BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM II

Hirkala

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to nox's own experience with mafia, I can assist her--I've also played a number on mafiamaniac (another site devoted to mafia) as well as an individual win in a more complex mafia here on brainden.

Alright, sorry everyone... Lost my internet for a day. SOMEONE *coughMMcough* was supposed to post and tell everyone that, but apparently THAT didn't happen.

I am really sorry for the delay, but I will have the day post up in a couple of minutes!

Day 1: Final(ly) Tally

The town was very upset about the assault the previous night. They called everyone out to attempt to find out who the culprit was. It was decided that the entire town would vote. So, each villager, after an immense amount of screaming at each other, wrote a name down on a small piece of paper. One came out on top. But, the Mayor wasn't confident.

"A tie," he yelled, holding up paper with two names on it. "No one shall be imprisoned tonight!"

Iamawesome and Psychosmurf sighed in relief. The group disbanded and made their way home, anxious of the coming night.

Host: Hirkala

1.Psychosmurf

3.KlueMaster

4.Aaryan

5.iamawesome123

6.Anon26

7.Q-Cumber

8.ZAnDER

Alright, back on track. Day 1, in the event of a tie, no one is lynched. After that, a random person in the tie is lynched. Since this was my fault, I accepted all votes thrown up until now. I am going to do my absolute best to make sure this doesn't happen again. But, I will have to change the time of the post to a lot later. I am going to be in California this coming week and will be able to post, but not until a bit later...

Night 2 will end at 12 AM CST on Monday morning!!!

Well, that would be due to the fact that your Host is an idiot... :blush:

Host: Hirkala

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster

4. Aaryan

5. iamawesome123

6. Anon26

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER

And just so everyone knows, I have added darth nox to all PMs! Nox will be observing the entirety of the game for future reference!

@KlueMaster: Read through the posts, may be you can find a klue :thumbsup:

The klues I had gotten can't be spoken out loud lest risking life of a goodie. Hence, left a couple of my own above. ;)

@hirk : Sorry for my rudeness. I was a bit upset to think that the game will not continue further.

Many people say that i am suspicious. But i must tell evryone that when its day here then there is no one online And everyone get online when its night here. So, i am always a bit late. But, this is all bcoz of the diference of time zones. Sorry guys!!! :blush: :blush:

Edit: typo

Edited by Akriti

Its weird how I found Kmaster and Zander on at the same time with me. But that must be with the crazy hours at night that I go on.

Edit: @kmaster: that's the idea of mafia! :P

Edited by Aaryan

I am from the USA EST, but I have a nasty habit of staying up till 2 or 3 in the morning. I also sometimes leave it up on my computer by accident.