BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM II

Hirkala

possiblity 1 :

Klue Master is godfather, he ask thug to block him

Reason: To divert suspicion

But: There are no buts in this one, seems quite obvious

possiblity 2 :

Klue Master is a random guy who was chosen by baddies to be blocked.

Reason: May be so that goodies think him to be a godfather(real far fetch but possible)

But: As it was first night, I can't make a sense why he was blocked and not killed, Its useless to block a vanilla townie while know one in the first night would have the idea who doc and sheriff can be, so there is a real loophole in this possiblity

Naturally there can be more, but I just wanna summarise the whole event :thumbsup:

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@anon

While my innocence has already been established, it's you who has been ominously quiet. You display picture isn't helping in building any trust either.

Prove your innocence, or you shall be lynched.

@akriti

read all the posts since morning, instead of making paranoid comments.

Night 1: The "Game" Begins

The Town's inner circle held another meeting in the late evening. They discussed their methods of getting rid of the Mafia and their plans to change the name of their town. When the meeting concluded, the villagers hurried from City Hall, rushing to get home before the darkness enveloped them. When they stepped out the door, they saw that they had gone too long. It would be dangerous walking home tonight.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Mafia sat in their safehouse, discussing plans. The Godfather made the final decision and sent his Thug out to do his dirty work. When the Thug saw KlueMaster hurrying home, he slipped into the shadows and waited. When KlueMaster passed, the Thug leapt out, tackling him to the ground. A quick blow to the back of his head and KM was out. The Thug drug him into a dark alley and left him there for the night.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~When the sun rose the next morning, KlueMaster was found stumbling from the alley, rubbing his head.Yet, all seemed to be alive... For now...Host: Hirkala1. Psychosmurf2. Akriti3. KlueMaster4. Aaryan5. iamawesome1236. Anon267. Q-Cumber8. ZAnDERDay 1 ends at 7 PM CST tomorrow!!! Good luck!!!

possiblity 1 :Klue Master is godfather, he ask thug to block himReason: To divert suspicionBut: There are no buts in this one, seems quite obviouspossiblity 2 :Klue Master is a random guy who was chosen by baddies to be blocked.Reason: May be so that goodies think him to be a godfather(real far fetch but possible)But: As it was first night, I can't make a sense why he was blocked and not killed, Its useless to block a vanilla townie while know one in the first night would have the idea who doc and sheriff can be, so there is a real loophole in this possiblityNaturally there can be more, but I just wanna summarise the whole event :thumbsup:

@Anon : I don't think that kmaster is godfather. Read the above extract. It says that"thug slipped into the shadows and waited". If he is indeed godfather then there was no need to follow him and wait for him.

@Kmaster : I strongly recommend that you should be a little more polite. :dry: :dry: You see everyone is a suspect over here. ^_^

@Akriti: Well as you pointed out that he cant be godfather as Thug have to wait. Now lets imagine that it was not written that he followed or waited, and that klue master was blocked, wouldnt that make it too obvious that person blocked is godfather. I believe the way story is written doesnt suggest whom it could be and whom it is not. I think the story tels that thug blocked someone and that person could be anyone. The wordings arent important.(we can ask the mentors to be completely sure.)

@Klue Master:

Firstly quiteness doesnt suggest a person to be a baddy, you in one of your post emphasised on it, and I dont completely agree (partially)

Secondly quitness may be better explained by the difference in time zones

Thirdly Can you please tell me how your innocence was established

fourthly I just aired the possiblities and my doubt. It was nothing to get all crazy about, Everybody now have their doubts and hunches some have aired it some havent

fifthly you first said Q cumber to be a the thug when he asked you to prove your innocence, now when I asked, you indicated me to be a baddy as well. your indecisiveness further seems to strenghthen my doubts.

B))

Doc cant heal himself,

And also if he would have been attemted to killed and he saved himself, where does the block thing come into. You can only save person who is going to be killed, Doc is helpless in a block. when I said random guy in my post possiblity two I meant he is anything but a baddy.

Edited by Anon26

Doc cant heal himself,

Thats right but what if the doc got lucky guessing randomly?

If he cant heal himsself and if I no more hints than I have seen in the thread then I would have guessed randomly.

If statement may or may not be true.

we can't say anything just now Other than kmaster was lucky enough (wat if a doctor {who is another person} healed him). Well i would like to have an explaination of th silence of many players. :dry: :dry:

And no one answered if we are to vote just now or not? :help:

Finally all of you are seeing exactly what was communicated by Hirkala.

@anon

Regarding my innocence, it was established when Q-cumber made a paranoid(?) accusation on me. Would a baddie take a risk to hurt one of their own, when there are only two of them?

@hirkala

Since I'm still not clear as to whether I had been blocked, or it was an assassination that was foiled by doc; I assume it to be former at the moment. In that case, was the block effective only for the night or I'm still blocked and hence my vote wouldn't be counted?

It's most likely the case that the godfather tried to kill KlueMaster and the Thug blocked him in order to make KlueMaster look more suspicious. They would be making a short term sacrifice for long term gains. However, I think they were too sloppy about it. Q-Cumber immediately jumped the gun and concluded that KlueMaster was mafia, which is exactly the maifa's goal if my interpretation of last night's events is correct.

Alright, this is a baddie method of voting I'm aware of, so, watch out for irrelevant vote changes. This mostly means one has an original target in mind or they're going with the flow.

The baddie beating could have been staged, and it was a bit hard for the godfather to do. Now unless Kmaster can't prove his innocence I'm gonna vote for him.

Also, remember, baddies can spy. If they haven't killed me yet, one of the loudest person on the board, that means something. They must have spied me and seen my innocence. If I'm gonna get killed irregardless of spying, then it's to shut me up. Now, theoretically (no I'm not the killer of the whale) if I was a bad guy, I would blame everything on the loudest and quietest people.

I'm putting money in on Kmaster as godfather, although it's a mystery who he's working with.

I think it's wrong to target people who aren't on. If they are on, that's a good cause for suspicion. Please keep guard if quiet people are on without doing anything.

Edited by Q-Cumber

Also, remember, baddies can spy. If they haven't killed me yet, one of the loudest person on the board, that means something. They must have spied me and seen my innocence. If I'm gonna get killed irregardless of spying, then it's to shut me up. Now, theoretically (no I'm not the killer of the whale) if I was a bad guy, I would blame everything on the loudest and quietest people.

I'm putting money in on Kmaster as godfather, although it's a mystery who he's working with.

Based on your fixation with spying you could have very well been the sherif. If that's the case then I may regret my decision. But until it is proven, I vote to lynch Q-cumber.

Host: Hirkala

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster

4. Aaryan-Voting for Q-Cumber

5. iamawesome123

6. Anon26

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER

Well Zander is very quiet . i have seen him being present , reading the topic

Hmmmmmmmm..........

Edit : i take my vote back

Edited by Akriti

@Akriti

Help us lynch Q-cumber as he had tried to create a lot of unnecessary suspicion when the last night's actions were being logically dissected.

Host: Hirkala

1. Psychosmurf

2. Akriti

3. KlueMaster - Voting for Q-Cumber

4. Aaryan - Voting for Q-Cumber

5. iamawesome123

6. Anon26

7. Q-Cumber

8. ZAnDER