BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

UN Mafia II

araver

Care to explain that?

You were being silly be not voting until late in the game. You had posted earlier in the game so I believe you had a chance to read the Night Post so that isn't much for an excuse for not voting for someone.

Also, I have no info on you...so all the more reason study you carefully.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

double post because I do not like editing in mafia games

If the person is a goodie and the baddies saw it then they know his role already or I could be helping to out a 4th goodie

If the person is a baddie then at least one goodie will then know that person is a baddie

Molly Mae was spied as Spain

...and now you also know why I wanted Australia to be kept alive

I think this info might be useless after N2 so I feel I have to share this bit now.

If you still haven't guessed who I am...

Solman is part of the UN Alliance

Vine is Australia

Hirkala is claiming USA

My action didn't show in the night post. It would if it were successful, but it wasn't. Please don't make this like last game and out me D1... I know it worked out for me that time, but I really don't think it would this game.

Ok... I told you I was gonna be killed. DO NOT LYNCH ME!!!

I need to find out if the spy was accurate!

Only one role would be unsuccessful AND care about a spy. The spy mention is what convinced me you were what you were claiming. You are planning to RID Kill Molly as Argentina tonight.

Maurice is claiming Russia

From your posts I believe you spied Hirkala N1. Didn't make the connection until I figured out who Hirkala was. Would have taken both China AND Russia to get Vine lynched.

Golfjunkie is claiming Germany

okay, so once again, voting for an inactive is a bad idea. I acted last night, but was unsuccessful. Hopefully tonight will bring success. Mo and Hirk, your supposed voting for each other, then coalescing into a cohesive team has me worried. Give me a reason not to vote for you.

Only goodies that were unsuccessful were USA and Germany. USA is taken.

Thalia is claiming England

I could say that I didn't do anything. That doesn't mean anyone will believe me. I can hope though. :rolleyes: There's not much to base accusations on at this point and I'm not quite seeing how Hirkala's argument makes sense. Failure to succeed in an action doesn't mean you are not bad.

Only goodie role without a night action N1 was England

If Molly is Spain that makes Solman Israel

Leaves Framm, Marq and Shadow7 as the baddies or will they counter claim a goodie role?

Anyone want to correct or add to what I have?

Knowing USA's RID attempt, if Germany guessed at the NK carrier and who Israel redirected Marq to would be helpful.

Baddies have to be wondering how the RID Kill, Save, Redirect, Trap and Arrest are going to fall. If we can narrow down the baddies better then they won't be able to achieve anything tonight.

For the record:

Vine, Hirkala, Maurice, Golf and Thalia outed their own role. (Assuming Golf and Thalia weren't lying) The hints given were too limiting.

---

Molly is claiming Spain. As I see it the only person that can counter that is Solman or a goodie admitting to receiving a message from Spain and someone else claiming Spain.

---

@Molly, sorry but with Australia dead I wouldn't get any more info I could use to show I had sided with the goodies. Being added to the Australia list was my reward for picking UN. I didn't ask soon enough if I would still get messages if England inherited. The direction Hirkala looked to be going would make knowing you were spied as Spain meaningless.

@Molly - Why else would Hirkala care about the Australia spy result? If it was a baddie then he would have picked you for the target when Maurice offered to vote with him. If it was a goodie then it wouldn't matter what the spy result was.

Out of curiousity, who did you target for the message and what message did you try to send?

Someone want to tell me what I should have done once this is over?

Hoping the baddies didn't see everything I did seems too naive. Chance for an individual goodie to miss something seems greater.

I'm surprized that you would focus more on me Molly then all the "clues" that were way too limiting. Isn't that what you all were hoping to get from pressuring people on D1? Here is all the info gathered.

Heck Molly, I could even have been lying about knowing you were Spain and just made a very educated guess.

Trapping China or Iran. The targets varied depending on who I sided with.

Benefit of choosing baddies would be that I would know the three baddies but not be in their BTSC. 2 out of 7 chance to trap one of my goodie targets. But that had a chance of my targets getting killed before I could trap them.

Benefit of choosing goodies would be getting Australia's spy result. 2 out of 10 chance to hit my baddie target but 1-2 eliminations each night phase plus clues to watch for to learn USA and Australia's role. Also I would have info to help confirm I was working for goodies in case I was found to be indy.

Staying independant means I had to trap China AND USA. No benefit... If one died I would be screwed.

---

As I said I have lost the info I was hoping for to protect me from goodie lynch and help me find my baddie targets. What else am I supposed to do?

Ignore everything I have said! I've been lying about everything!

I'm not Sweden. I'm Norway. We took Sweden over with our secret fjord technology. Our first order of business was to arrest the Swedish Chef for his serious culinary crimes. It just wasn't right to allow such actions to continue!

You may rest easy knowing your food supply is safe.

So it is only outing if you say the role by name? A person can hint so strongly that it can only be one role they are hinting about but as long as the role itself isn't named it is not outing?

Or was it saying I think you are telling the truth that is the outing part?

Was it because I brought a picnic basket with me to the outing that made it an outing? Sorry you didn

I am not bipolar, what would make you think that?

WIFOM much? =P

While it's 1/6 (unless the baddie roll has a choice), they have their choice of kills if they roll a RID. *Shrug*

If you had kept the information to yourself, you'd have a good target for action tonight and probably have left the game. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if you were killed tonight.

Edited by Molly Mae

WIFOM much? =P

While it's 1/6 (unless the baddie roll has a choice), they have their choice of kills if they roll a RID. *Shrug*

If you had kept the information to yourself, you'd have a good target for action tonight and probably have left the game. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if you were killed tonight.

Why would the baddies kill me before trying to kill a goodie?

Why would the goodies kill me before trying to kill a baddie?

I am not part of anybody's wincon. If the baddies get lucky I'm expecting to be redirected. Kind of curious what would happen if both Iran and Israel tried to redirect someone at the same time.

Maybe my real secret wincon

is to prevent anyone from leaving the game early

Also do not think I didn't noticed your attempt to appear ignorant of Iran's abilities. It is really not that hard to look at the first page and see that Iran does NOT have a choice of action role.

"(unless the baddie roll has a choice)" how cute!

What's up with taking up a whole page at night? And maybe he just didn't want to check through the RD :shrug: but who knows....

Says one of the suspected baddies... Trying to protect your comrade?

You can't be Spain since you didn't even hint about Molly claiming that role. Which one are you China or Iran? Does it matter? I wants to trap either of those!!! I think you'd look nice in prisoner orange.

Act 3

~~~~~~~~~

The Swede had more devices ready, but was reluctant to use them all. He debated with himself if his choice had been right. After a while, headaches made him move. He went to another target's room and slid a device under the door. "This will either help. Or it won't. But I can't stand around doing nothing", he thought to himself. Hirkala awoke and tried to remember what he had planned for tonight. "Aw, right. Just need to ...", a small hissing sound and the door was completely covered in white stuff. "... Aw, man. I hate it when people mess with my door." He tried for the rest of the night to find another exit from the room, but he could not even find an air duct.

~~~~~~~~~

The Brit had found new tools on the table next to his bed. Interesting. He read the manual carefully then decided he should use one tonight. He cracked the door and studied his target's movements on the corridor. As soon as he saw his target move into the room, he took out one of the little gadgets and pushed it under the door. Marq was moving inside the room, so the little robot's sensors were activated immediately. She heard a loud sonic bang then fell to the floor, unconscious. The robot took the drop of blood, analyzed it and proceeded to self-destruct.

~~~~~~~~~

The Iranian was watching his target from the bar. He saw his target drinking more than usual and sighed to himself. "Bond-type. Phew". He left the bar earlier and opened Framm's quarters. A quick glance in the room and he chose the perfect ambush place. He hid behind the curtains and waited. Soon enough, Framm entered and left his keys on the table. As he dropped on the bed, dizzy, the killer lunged and struck. His body was not to be found till morning.

~~~~~~~~~~

Spying was still their favorite game that night. The Hooded Figure watched and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

End of Act 3

~~~~~~~~~~

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae

2. Hirkala

3. maurice

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt

6. Framm - Killed by the Secret Alliance

7. Shadow7

8. solman