UN Mafia II

araver

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, I see. Yep, that wasn't totally insane...just mostly.

If I hadn't protected Hirkala then Argentina would have been dead too... But that was my only fairly certain baddie target. If I couldn't flush out another baddie I would have that to fall back on.

That probably wasn't wise, Shadow... I think I might have just let that fact slide. Before that comment, I was very inclined to let you slip out of the game and focus on curr3nt. However, with that announcement, I feel like I should watch out for curr3nt now.

And just so you all know, I am no longer trying to find a way for me to win. I'm trying to figure out a way for ALL of us to win...

Reminder

@Araver: Are there any group wincons? If Sweden achieves its wincon, will the game end?

1. Besides individual WinCon + leaving, there is also the generic Group WinCon:

So you can still win as a group, even if individual WinCon is no longer available.

2. Tricky. That is a secret WinCon :P

No, the game does not end. Sweden has an individual secret WinCon just like everyone else. Once it is fulfilled, Sweden can try to leave the game, just like everyone else. There is also an alternative (also secret) which roughly corresponds to the group WinCon that the other players have (see 1 above)

Assuming Shadow isn't lying... the only way I can lose now is for a baddie to live through D3 without leaving the game.

I have targeted myself for arrest to prevent anyone being tempted to kill me or vote for me tomorrow. Once baddies are gone I win...so do goodies.

Up to the goodies if they want to kill both baddies or let one out. You are going to have to vote for one D3.

Unless we're wrong on Israel, we're both out tomorrow. So, assuming both you and I are telling the truth, you will win, curr.

We both just want to get out alive, and it doesn't hurt you at all to do that.

If I redirect, I can't leave. I want to leave while I still can. Besides, I didn't get a redirect today anyway, and our redirect is dead. You're either redirecting yourself, or lying.

If I redirect, I can't leave. I want to leave while I still can. Besides, I didn't get a redirect today anyway, and our redirect is dead. You're either redirecting yourself, or lying.

I mostly, kind of believe you but I just want to cover my bases.

Either there will be a redirect in the night post or their won't, goodies won't have any doubt if I hit my target or not.

Okay, fair enough. You know we lost our guaranteed redirect with the lynch, we think Israel (the goodie redirect) is dead, so I am the only possible redirect, and I totally get you not trusting me to tell the truth. But you're right--unless I'm wrong on Israel's ID, if there's a redirect, I lied.

Alright, I know a way that we can all win, regardless of faction.

Tonight, both of you Baddies leave. If there is a kill or any action from either of you, you die. I will stay my RID Kill. No one dies tonight, then tomorrow, EVERYONE ABSTAINS FROM THE VOTING! If curr3nt can, he should also leave tonight. I'm not sure when you can, but do it as soon as possible. We can avoid all kills from here on out and work it so everyone lives.

Of course, that is assuming that curr3nt has been truthful with us. If not, all the Goodies can abstain from voting if he continuously traps himself. This will work. Everyone in?

Act 5

~~~~~~~~~~

The Swede had a plan for tonight. He needed to catch a certain person for the night. He went to the bar, ordered a drink and surveyed the rest of the delegates. After he saw some of them leave, he decided to set his plans in motion. His device worked as usual and curr3nt was left stranded for the night and day.

~~~~~~~~~~

Spying still went on, as the devices were in almost unlimited supply.

~~~~~~~~~~

End of Act 5

~~~~~~~~~~

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae

2. Hirkala

3. maurice - Lynched and found to beChina

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote, post or be voted during D3.

6. Framm - Killed by the Secret Alliance

7. Shadow7

8. solman

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq

11. Vineetrika - Lynched and found to be Australia

Day 3 will end 11 PM EDT Friday.

1. Molly Mae - ABSTAIN

2. Hirkala

4. Thalia

7. Shadow7

8. solman

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq

My vote is final, assuming that nobody strays from the plan.

1. Molly Mae - ABSTAIN

2. Hirkala

4. Thalia

7. Shadow7 - ABSTAIN

8. solman

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq

Likewise mostly final.