UN Mafia II

araver

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just bored waiting. After your prediction of dying N1 in three mafias in a row? Thought you would be happy... Since I killed you in the first mafia...

Ah,

I didn't realize that that was what you were referring to.

Edit: accidentally quoted myself. I love morning.

Edited by solman

Redirect >> Arrest (Imprison)>> Trap >> RID Kill >> Save player / Block NK >> Night Kill >> Block >> Spy >> Message Send/Intercept

Suppose it is too late to ask but Can a spy occur after target is killed?

No, they cannot.

I was rushing when I said this (the day and outcome where clear). But disregard. I made a partial booboo.

Correct answer: There are a lot of spies possible: Argentina, Iran (roll 3), Russia, Australia's trap spy, and Sweden's Faction Spy.

1. In case of Australia and Sweden, their spies always work since their target can never be killed the same night (So it does not fall under the original scenario in question)

2. In case of Argentina and Iran, their spy occurs later in the night so it does not work on freshly killed people.

3. In case of Russia, spy works on dead people. I forgot. Mea culpa.

Russia [...]C an use one per night to spy a nation, even if that nation left the game or died

:angry: So, I'm not real happy with you, curr3nt. I'm pretty sure that my RID on MM was correct with all of the info being poured into this thread. And I was pretty confident that I would not be killed last night. I mentioned something about me being killed as if I were asking for the save, which usually detracts Baddies from killing that player. Usually when a powerful role is outed, the Baddies shy away from killing because it's likely that said player will be protected during the night, negating the need for protection.

I am also less than confident that you are really on the Goodies side here. Too many things that you have said lead me to believe that you are either working for yourself or aligned with the Baddies. Where do you really stand, I wonder? I have an idea of what is going to happen tonight and tomorrow, but we will have to see.

And how do you expect things to play out?

Looks like we have Shadow as Iran and Molly as Argentina. Fairly sure Framm was Israel so likely Iran can try to leave. Fair chance that they figured Thalia was England from her hint and my bringing it out into the open. So chance Argentina can try to leave now too.

---

If they both try to leave it leaves them open to your RID which if successful means the other can be lynched.

If one tries to leave but the other acts there is a 50% chance at NK being blocked by Germany and/or prevented by England. If one is seen to act you will know they can't leave this round so lynch the other. 1/6 chance that they could stop your RID.

If they both act then same chance at being blocked by Germany and 1/6 chance to stop your RID.

They lost their vote mod and they are in the open so chance at avoiding lynches is low.

---

Hirkala, N2 was the best chance the baddies had to kill you for a hope to meet China's wincon. Since you can't die N3 and there would have been too much info on you if you RID Killed Molly N2 leading to little chance to get others to lynch you.

---

It is set up that the odds of eliminating the baddies D3 are very good.

If I have met my wincon by trapping a goodie and voting for a baddie then that doesn't prevent the goodies from winning too.

If my group wincon was to eliminate the baddies then I win when the goodies win.

On the chance that eliminating the baddies D3 doesn't end the game then you have RID that I could prevent but I would have to arrest myself to prevent being lynched D4. It would mean you have to knowingly lynch a goodie but it would only drag out the game because you would lynch me the next day for sure. Pointless delay in game.

Reminder, you have to forfeit night action AND make it through voting the next day to leave early.

What scenerio have you put together that is anti goodies? I would suggest talking to Thalia since she could try to leave tonight but doing so could work against other goodies.

:angry: So, I'm not real happy with you, curr3nt. I'm pretty sure that my RID on MM was correct with all of the info being poured into this thread. And I was pretty confident that I would not be killed last night. I mentioned something about me being killed as if I were asking for the save, which usually detracts Baddies from killing that player. Usually when a powerful role is outed, the Baddies shy away from killing because it's likely that said player will be protected during the night, negating the need for protection.

Only more thing. Araver said it was the NK that was used on Framm.

- RID Kills can only stopped if target is trapped or arrested (imprisoned) (cannot be stopped by Germany's save or guess)

1/6 chance Iran rolled for a RID to use on you. Germany couldn't have saved you from that.

I am Argentina, I have spied Thalia, and I am (presently) on the road to leaving the game.

This means that I am not a threat to anyone. Wasting a RID kill on me is pointless. It keeps me from winning, but does little to better your situation. Not only is there another baddie out there, but that baddie might also be leaving the game.

The only thing that might concern you is the Secret Wincon of Sweden, and it might not. In order to best serve the interests of the majority (leave the colour of Role Descriptions out of this), you would be wasting time and energy by killing me. You can only trust Sweden's WINCON to be true as much as you can trust Sweden.

The goodie plight is what serves the majority. In this awkward situation, I (a baddie) happen to be in that majority and am aligned with the goals of the goodies. That was my original intention for individual WINCONs.

So here are the options that matter (from my perspective):

Current's Trap target

Hirk's RID target

If Hirk goes for Current and Current comes for me, I can't leave at the end of the day tomorrow and there's a chance that Iran escapes. If Hirk and Curr both go for Curr, I leave tomorrow

As it stands (again from my perspective), if Iran and I both leave the game, all remaining goodies win UNLESS Current's WINCON has something to say about it. Regardless, I suggest Germany and England leave, in case Sweden's WINCON is to prevent others from leaving.

@Solman (and anyone who wants a funny story): Nice play sending the message to China. I never would have guessed that it would go to one of us. =P

EDIT: German = Germany

Edited by Molly Mae

There was no Save or NK Block in the night post that would mean Germany could leave.

Was there a reason you were trying to get people to think Germany was leaving?

Why would a baddie was the two goodies that could stop their NK to try to leave...?

I would like the baddies to commit publicly and unambiguously to not use the night kill tonight.

Since you are leaving, there is no point... other than antagonizing the remaining goodies in the run up to tomorrow's lynch.

Edited by solman

I would like the baddies to commit publicly and unambiguously to not use the night kill tonight.

Since you are leaving, there is no point... other than antagonizing the remaining goodies in the run up to tomorrow's lynch.

I'm the other baddie, as you've surely guessed. I plan to at least try to leave as well (I'm not 100% certain that the right person died....). We asked in BTSC, and if we all leave or intend to leave, we CANNOT use our night kill.

I'm leaving as soon as I can. It's a waste of your time to try to kill me, either tonight or in the lynch tomorrow. If Molly Mae is telling the truth that he plans to leave, we couldn't use our night kill even if we wanted to, nor could we use our own personal abilities.

So yeah, I promise not to use the night kill or the RID kill should I roll that.

EDIT: curr posted while I was writing, I didn't want to add another for a slight addendum to the same thing.

Edited by Shadow7

It goes without saying that if one of them uses deadly force, they will be targeted by the survivors. The smart move for Iran, even if they are unsure if Framm was Israel, is to assume they were and leave the game. Doing otherwise will guarantee death.

EDIT: obviously, this was an unnecessary post.

Edited by solman

Yeah, don't worry, that's basically what I said I'm doing. I'm going to at least try to leave, which means absolutely no action from me. Molly Mae says he's trying to leave, which means absolutely no action from him. That includes night kill.

Let us through the night, and check the night post--if there's any action from the baddies, go ahead and lynch one of us. But there won't be, because we both want to leave. Killing either of us is a waste of your time.

Was a baddie lynched D2 or not?

Are the goodies not in a good place to win no matter what happens? Anyone have a scenerio that have the goodies in a bad spot?

Of the baddies or the indies who was the first to offer information to try to get to this point?

Will Hirkala or any other goodie admit the baddies had a 1/6 chance to kill him N2 regardless of what Germany did?

We're trying to promote a win-win, rather than a win-lose; y'all don't suffer from us leaving, so please let us do so. And we did role a RID kill last night--Hirk would have died N2 had Sweden not arrested him.

We're trying to promote a win-win, rather than a win-lose; y'all don't suffer from us leaving, so please let us do so. And we did role a RID kill last night--Hirk would have died N2 had Sweden not arrested him.

Just quoting for record keeping.