• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae

2. Hirkala - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote or be voted during D2.

3. maurice - voting for curr3nt

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt - voting for Marq

6. Framm - Killed by the Secret Alliance

7. Shadow7

8. solman - voting for Molly Mae

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq- Voting for Curr3nt

11. Vineetrika - Lynched and found to be Australia

Reposting this to keep it recent, even though I have no clue who to vote for :( I really don't want to have another goodie lynch, but I really don't know who isn't a goodie.

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae

2. Hirkala - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote or be voted during D2.

3. maurice - voting for curr3nt

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt - voting for maurice

6. Framm - Killed by the Secret Alliance

7. Shadow7

8. solman - voting for Molly Mae

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq- Voting forCurr3nt

11. Vineetrika - Lynched and found to be Australia

Got it Thalia.

Ok maurice, if you aren't Russia then which goodie could you be?

Wow!! This is not good. Curr, are you saying I'm not important? Think WinCons. Think duplicity!!

You wanted me to think you were USA, Russia, England or Israel. If you aren't Russia then why would the baddies pick Vine over you for lynch? That would mean Marq would have had to act to save you.

Edited by curr3nt

:shrug: if it were me, wincon would be the highest priority, and if you're telling the truth on your role you just have to last through tomorrow to leave....so why bother?

I really have no clue on who to vote for, though...can you offer any guidance?

You didn't question Thalia being England...

If you question Golf being Germany then ask him why he claimed to be unsuccessful N1 when Hirkala ended up claiming USA.

Do you claim USA then nothing you can do about Hirkala but then you would know who Molly could be...

Do you claim Russia?

Do you counter Solman being Spain?

You want to claim Israel then you know who Russia was forced to spy N1.

You want to be Sweden?

@Curr3nt- What were the quotes that made you connect Maurice to Russia?

It was the buddying up to Hirkala early, the vote mod to save him and the quote referencing Wincons when I switched my lynch vote to him. He referenced a clue he left in D1 and the closest I could find that might fit a clue was his referencing Molly and USA wanting to save him for later. He mentioned it twice. First post and when Molly voted for him. I thought the only goodie that could know that was Russia via a spy on Hirkala.

All those together made be suspect him as Russia. Now seems more like trying to cover if Molly got outed as baddie.

If we only have one confirmed baddie, we should make sure we lynch them.

True: if everybody was active, we might be able to identify a second candidate. But we might not, and the assumption of total activity is questionable at best.

You didn't question Thalia being England...

If you question Golf being Germany then ask him why he claimed to be unsuccessful N1 when Hirkala ended up claiming USA.

Do you claim USA then nothing you can do about Hirkala but then you would know who Molly could be...

Do you claim Russia?

Do you counter Solman being Spain?

You want to claim Israel then you know who Russia was forced to spy N1.

You want to be Sweden?

To me this sounds like an attempt to cover everything so you can say you set me up to say I'm [insert my claim here] when I'm really not. I'm not Sweden, but I'm not sure you are, or, if you are, that you're with the goodies as you claim to be. I'm not going to bow to your efforts to pin me as a baddie that I'm not. Sorry.

I haven't gone back to find his statement but if he just claimed to be unsuccessful, what makes you think he is Germany? He could have been unsuccessful as a killer. If he is Germany and his goal is to either save someone or block the night kill, why would he have been unsuccessful? No one was killed the first night. I'm not saying he is a baddie but I'm not convinced that he is Germany either.

EDIT: I found the quote. I'm not convinced.

Edited by Thalia