BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

UN Mafia II

araver

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae

2. Hirkala - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote or be voted during D2.

3. maurice

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt

6. Framm - Killed by the Secret Alliance

7. Shadow7

8. solman

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq

11. Vineetrika - Lynched and found to be Australia

Knew I'd forget something. :rolleyes:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Molly Mae

3. maurice - voting for curr3nt

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt

7. Shadow7

8. solman

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq

Oh, I believe you're Sweden. But you've made it so the baddies could win this lynch, by trapping a goodie. Plus, yeah big difference between hint dropping and all out exposing roles. You must be working for the baddies.

Reminder...

Hirkala was claiming USA

Maurice was claiming Russia

Golf was claiming Germany

Thalia was claiming England

Solman is UN Alliance

Molly was spied as Spain and is claiming Spain

I can confirm that Hirkala is UN Alliance

Framm was killed by the Secret Alliance so either the baddies are messing with us or someone above is lying

Israel didn't act so was Framm Israel or do the goodies have two vote mods today? You might want to recount the goodies vote numbers Maurice.

---

Hirkala was worried about dying last night and I made sure he didn't. Was I supposed to expect Germany to believe me about who I thought Hirkala was?

Did you notice that Iran only had one action? Do you think he rolled a spy or no action again?

You are claiming Russia maurice so mind telling us what you learned? Even if only their faction. Or did you waste your spy on me?

Care to explain what difference there is between you guys hinting to one role and someone acknowledging that they realize you are hinting at one role and what role you are hinting at? That is the reason why I said *CLAIMING*. Not my fault you guys dropped hints that limit yourself to one role. The only things I know for sure are that Solman and Hirkala are UN and that Molly was spied as Spain. Everything else is based upon what has been said. You want me to point to the posts where you're hints limited you to claiming one role? Baddies have three sets of eyes to catch those hints, each goodie only has one set. I'm trying to narrow down the baddies or make sure people are caught in lies.

---

Waiting for others to chime in. People are going to have to start sharing info if you hope to lynch a baddie today.

Would have taken both China AND Russia to get Vine lynched.

I don't see this. If the vote was 4-3 in Vine's favor, then a single vote switch by China would be sufficient to reverse that result. (Also, China may not even have voted for Vine, they could be doing this to cover their a**. Regretably little information is gleaned from the D1 vote.)

At least one person is lying, possibly more than one. There are multiple reasons for goodies to lie. There are obvious reasons for baddies to lie.

I believe that current is working with the goodies.

Of the candidates to be liars, the one most likely to be hiding her faction is Molly. I vote for her.

1. Molly Mae

3. maurice - voting for curr3nt

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt

7. Shadow7

8. solman - voting for Molly Mae

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq

Edited by solman

But that would mean Russia didn't try to use his vote mod...

I think I was a bit too sure about maurice being Russia. I was seeing a 4-4 tie with maurice having changed his vote to x2 which would have required China to act to lynch Vine.

Going to go through all his posts again to find the hints that made me think he was Russia.

Grats on making it through N2 too Solman. Would have felt bad if you had died N2 after not being able to do anything N1/D1.

Curr, here is my problem with your story. It does not add up. You say you are working with the goodies and that your WinCon is to trap a baddie. Then why did you trap Hirk? So many things pointed to Hirk being who he claimed. You have a lot easier WinCon as an Indy than the Indy in UN Mafia I did. He was forced to work with us. You aren't, if what you say is true. I'm just not buying it.

- solman has been a very active Mafia player, you needn't worry about him

:lol:

Do we know if Iran's action was a night kill or an individual kill? If individual, do we know if it was RID?

That was the night kill. If the NK is successful, the killer role is shown along with the victim player name.

Just got confirmation so reasking in game thread.

if England tells us who Marq is does that count as outing that Australia died?

Australia dying is public knowledge after D1 post. England using Australia's power is public knowledge after N2 post.

So there is no outing penalty for England to tell that he/she can use Australia's ability.

That was my orignal plan.

After I lost my extra spy I decided my best chance to win was by eliminating the baddies instead of going for my individual wincon. So I decided on the info dump to give all the info I know to the goodies. Baddies already knew Solman was a goodie so no loss there and Spain is meh so I didn't see a loss there. (Baddies would already know the result of the spy if Molly is Argentina.)

@ Hirk, I totally missed your post. I gave some sort of clue but I can do better. I do not want to be lynched but I will not vote for you as I think you are not baddie and I really want to lynch one today. (Don't we all?)

Here are all the posts maurice made before saying he left a clue. I picked up the reference to USA in the first (last listed) post as the clue.

My promise

Hooded figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae - Voting for Maurice

2. Hirkala - Voting for Vine

3. maurice - Voting for Thalia

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt - Voting for Hirkala

6. Framm - Voting for Hirkala

7. Shadow7 - Voting for Thalia

8. solman - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote or be voted during D1.

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq - Voting for Maurice

11. Vineetrika - Voting for Hirkala

Not 100% satisfied Vine, but it's something. edit - So onto to Thalia as promised!

@Marq :wave: I've reread things and realized that the things that Vine and I posted (and curr) for reasons there was no Night Kill are not mutually exclusive (ie Solman could have targeted Molly). I think Molly may know I am on to something. Are you protecting him Marq?

Hooded figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae

2. Hirkala - Voting for Vine

3. maurice - Voting for Vine

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt - Voting for Hirkala

6. Framm - Voting for Hirkala

7. Shadow7 - Voting for Thalia

8. solman - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote or be voted during D1.

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq

11. Vineetrika

Just so Hirk is not alone in having pressure. Thalia take notes in how to defend, because if Vine does it well enough, you are next :D

Good call, curr3nt. See, I am not at full functional capacity right now. I guess technically that was a trap, just a night one and not a night/day one.

So no Night Kill, huh? I have three ideas.

A) Germany guessed right, but I will dismiss that because that would normally show in the Night Post.

B) solman was the target and was saved or is the baddie carrying out the kill and was blocked

C) Molly Mae carried the kill and was blocked

The good news is that we should get confirmation. Now how do we do that without USA nor Australia outting themselves...Or if Molly is a Baddie, mayhaps USA would rather not lynch him.

PS just thought of D) USA or Sweden was the target of the Night Kill

I will withhold voting for now, kinda late and I have already overlooked some things. Let's see what the morning landscape brings.

Kind of a weak clue but his following Hirkala and wanting to vote with Hirkala went along with it.

The real buddying up happened after this post though...

Oh, I have votes. That's a bad idea. Don't vote for me! LOL

Ok, real defense...

My action didn't show in the night post. It would if it were successful, but it wasn't. Please don't make this like last game and out me D1... I know it worked out for me that time, but I really don't think it would this game.

Guess the question is...is anyone else claiming Russia?

Information on Marq would be helpful. Either England telling who they are or Israel tell us who they redirected them to.

Would a redirect on China effect their vote change during the day?

Solman, I had you down as Germany, England, Spain or Israel. Is your voting for Molly with a reason? If so I would suggest saving Molly for Hirkala N3 unless another baddie doesn't show. The ideal target for lynch today would be Iran. All China and Argentina can really do at night is Kill. Not too scared of more spying N3.

Did anyone get a message from Spain last night?

Would a redirect on China effect their vote change during the day?

No. The vote manipulation during the day is not mentioned in the Order of Actions because night-actions don't affect day actions (with the exception of arrest).

Day actions that change/redirect day votes are explicitly mentioned.

Solman, I had you down as Germany, England, Spain or Israel. Is your voting for Molly with a reason?

I have a strong reason for voting for Molly.

If so I would suggest saving Molly for Hirkala N3 unless another baddie doesn't show. The ideal target for lynch today would be Iran. All China and Argentina can really do at night is Kill. Not too scared of more spying N3.

Who exactly do you think Hirk should RID Molly as?

sol, I think I follow you. I have one problem however. Part of what makes your claim believable is that curr backed it up D1. I do not trust curr at the moment. Hirk was a confirmed goodie. Why did he trap him if he says his WinCon is to block a baddie? Heck, he said he thought Framm was a baddie. He could have trapped Framm, thwarting the Night Kill. Now he didn't even though he suspected him.

So two ideas pop into my head.

A) He is working with the baddies and set a cover for you. (this is more due to my distrust of curr than you , but it makes sense). Recall we need a reason still for no N1 Kill.

B) He has a WinCon that is far different than what he has claimed. ie get lynched, killed, lynch a goodie, etc. In that case you could be a goodie but I still don't trust what he is up to.

I think we need to take what he says with a grain of salt. We won UN Mafia I by not letting the Indy dictate things and by balancing our individual WinCons. That being said, I need to change my vote to someone else, more than likely. Unless it's possible that someone else is Sweden?

araver, if Sweden is killed, does their trap still take place?

Maybe Framm was spied N1 and found to be Sweden, that's why he's dead?

sol, I think I follow you. I have one problem however. Part of what makes your claim believable is that curr backed it up D1. I do not trust curr at the moment. Hirk was a confirmed goodie. Why did he trap him if he says his WinCon is to block a baddie? Heck, he said he thought Framm was a baddie. He could have trapped Framm, thwarting the Night Kill. Now he didn't even though he suspected him.

So two ideas pop into my head.

A) He is working with the baddies and set a cover for you. (this is more due to my distrust of curr than you , but it makes sense). Recall we need a reason still for no N1 Kill.

B) He has a WinCon that is far different than what he has claimed. ie get lynched, killed, lynch a goodie, etc. In that case you could be a goodie but I still don't trust what he is up to.

I think we need to take what he says with a grain of salt. We won UN Mafia I by not letting the Indy dictate things and by balancing our individual WinCons. That being said, I need to change my vote to someone else, more than likely. Unless it's possible that someone else is Sweden?

araver, if Sweden is killed, does their trap still take place?

Maybe Framm was spied N1 and found to be Sweden, that's why he's dead?

I'm not inclined to disagree with anything you have written mo. But it does not affect my chain of logic, not does it change my vote.

ok, thanks sol...I'm glad you're a reasonable player and didn't get defensive. That actually makes you more credible.

Let me review some things and make sure there is no way for curr to be a baddie.

Already asked that maurice. Redirect, Arrest and Trap occur before Kill so they would go through.

If you reread what I said... Framm, Marq and Shadow were the baddies only if everyone was telling the truth.

Solman, Australia spied Molly N1. USA knows who Molly is. I said Molly was spied as Spain. If Molly isn't Spain then Molly HAS to be Argentina. If you trust what I say.

You all notice Molly was trying to get me to arrest him and Hirkala didn't want me to?

I still think lynching Iran is the best possible outcome of D2.

Araver, if the baddies are eliminated does anyone assigned to UN Alliance win regardless of wincon being met?

Also...doubt the baddies have forgotten but maybe some goodies have. USA can not die on odd nights. Only person that can prevent USA RID Killing a baddie is Iran or a misguided goodie. Or USA guessing wrong...

Araver, can Sweden arrest the same person twice in a row?

If Iran is lynched and Molly is Argentina...then just China will be left.