Hooded figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae - Voting for Maurice

2. Hirkala - Voting for Vine

3. maurice - Voting for Vine

4. Thalia - Voting for golfjunkie

5. curr3nt - Voting for Vine

6. Framm - Voting for Hirkala

7. Shadow7 - Voting for Hirkala

8. solman - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote or be voted during D1.

9. golfjunkie

10. Marq - Voting for Maurice

11. Vineetrika - Voting for Maurice

I am having trouble with my internet connection. To post this, it took me about 10 minutes and I am not able to read the forum.

I believe Hirk to be a goodie at least for now and so changed my vote to Maurice, so it will be a tie between me and Maurice. Hirk, I am in the same confusion as you are, I think.

add my vote for Vine

edit: sorry for the vote and run, but I need to break this tie and I am not satisfied with your defense (well with any of the defenses to be honest)lets hope it turns out well

Edited by golfjunkie

It is multiple posts together that has me thinking he did.

I actually think I know who you are too Vine. Unless I am reading a LOT more into everything going on.

Going to send araver a note with my thoughts just so he can laugh at me...

Hooded figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae - Voting for Maurice

2. Hirkala - Voting for Vine

3. maurice - Voting for Vine

4. Thalia - Voting for golfjunkie

5. curr3nt - Voting for Maurice

6. Framm - Voting for Hirkala

7. Shadow7 - Voting for Hirkala

8. solman - arrested by Sweden - cannot vote or be voted during D1.

9. golfjunkie - Voting for Vine

10. Marq - Voting for Maurice

11. Vineetrika - Voting for Maurice

Given a choice between who I think Vine is vs who I think Maurice is... Vine worth more going forward

*goes to cry in the corner*

Wow!! This is not good. Curr, are you saying I'm not important? Think WinCons. Think duplicity!!

edit - slowly walks to corner to comfort curr. I won't be mad if you keep it this way...it's ok. Just promise me you'll reconsider once more in the last 5 minutes.

Edited by maurice

Act 3

At first, they started to ask questions, uneasy in this new environment. As people seemed to dodge direct questions, side-debates started. The truth was that they were too afraid to speak up, lest they attract attention to them. Slowly, votes were cast and started to pile around. The Hooded Figure was kinda expecting the slow start and considered pressuring them somehow. But he dismissed the notion. He promised them a clean lynch for the first day. An equilibrium would be reached somehow.

As the day progressed, fingers were pointed in some directions more frequently. Thalia, Vineetrika, Maurice and Hirkala were all questioned. Under pressure, each slipped their own version of the truth. This confused things and with the clock slowly ticking away, delegates were suddenly uneasy to cast their votes on the wrong person.

The Hooded Figure waited for the dust to settle and made his appearance. "Gentlemen, do you have a decision for me?". Timid looks regarded him. He quietly took the votes from each of them, along with some hidden messages slipped between the votes. He quietly computed the result in his head, then: "Very well, it seems you have reached a decision. I will take Australia with me!"

Vineetrika rose up, cheeks red. "But why? I mean ... this is not fair!" The Hooded Figure nodded slowly: "No, it is not fair. But I'm afraid it is inevitable right now. Come with me!"

One by one, delegates left the central room, quietly wondering what would the night bring. Some were looking ahead to seeing their plans come together. Others pondered the day events to find suitable targets.

End of Act 2

~~~~~~~~~~

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Molly Mae

2. Hirkala

3. maurice

4. Thalia

5. curr3nt

6. Framm

7. Shadow7

8. solman

9. golfjunkie