BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Minecraft Mafia

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Solman - I tried to get them to not kill you N1 because I killed you N1 in the last game...

LIES!!

[spoiler=for Sol and curr'e eyes only. I'm watching ph34r.gif ]

You pointed out that you killed him...not sure if that means anything. You were more concerned with who carried out the kill (ie you didn't want to kill Lava...of course I think you got Say killed that way :lol:)

Edited by maurice

LIES!!

[spoiler=for Sol and curr'e eyes only. I'm watching ph34r.gif ]

You pointed out that you killed him...not sure if that means anything. You were more concerned with who carried out the kill (ie you didn't want to kill Lava...of course I think you got Say killed that way :lol:)

I didn't hear anyone objecting other than you wanting to kill yourself like you knew you were going to get trapped...

I didn't hear anyone objecting other than you wanting to kill yourself like you knew you were going to get trapped...

duh.gif

:duh:

I didn't know. But the plan would have worked either way. That one I learned from Molly. Those guys would have been mind f'ed had the trap saved me from killing myself. Plus Say would still be alive since he wears a cone on his head .

duh.gif

duh.gif

but I still would have been dead since the evil piggy wanted me dead from the start...

:unsure:

Yes an evil piggy indeed. It's shameful to see people giving him high fives. Especially since we were both goodies

• 2 weeks later...

Not to be a pain or anything, but......WHERE'S THE ENDING?! :angry:

I don't care if it's a video or a write-up or even a telegram....JUST DO IT!!! :angry::P

ahhh, what the heck. as far as i can tell, this is what happened:

a telegram was recieved in World 3, aka, "wher the fudge is my endng!" today.

It reads:

HELLO ALL FRIENDS OF WORLD 3 STOP MAURICE WAS FOUND SURROUNDED BY TNT WHICH HE ACTIVATED THROUGH PRESSURE PLATES STOP THE GOODIES HAVE WON STOP SEE YOU SOON.

personally, i think blah should have called HIMSELF notch, because he's kind of the "god" and the "creator" of this game...

hey, were on star wars mafia III, we could (and should) do another minecraft one!!!

OH - and theres wolves now! and they'll be falling rain and snow in 1.5!!!

YAY!!! :D

Hmm, can we get someone independent to be added to all PM conversation so that we can make the night-post ourselves?

It's been two weeks, and I don't think Bla will ever post it *shrug*

You said independent and one name jumped to mind. I have added Hirkala to the baddie err, my conversation. I suggest everyone who was alive do the same. Unless a better option comes up.

Edited by maurice

You said independent and one name jumped to mind. I have added Hirkala to the baddie err, my conversation. I suggest everyone who was alive do the same. Unless a better option comes up.

Hmm, he needs to have a clearer inbox... with Trainer's Mafia II coming up. But I will add Hirk as well.

EDIT: I just created a folder named Hirkala :lol:

Edited by araver

OK, I added all of those I'm 99% sure.

Still lots of actions missing, so ... if Hirk does not want to say anything, then please add maurice and araver as "independent auditors" (one is a baddie, one is a goodie). I will reciprocate if you want to see the other threads. Thanks.

Night 4: No shelter for old mobsters

~~~

Notch was utterly bored as he looked at the die. He chose to take a quick walk and spend the rest of the night in his shelter.

~~~

Vineetrika was moving stealthy in hopes of finding a shelter along the way. As she lifted her eyes towards the moon, ice creaked in front of her and down she went in Squid's trap.

~~~

Sheep was again bored, but he saw someone in the distance and provided shelter for the night ... not needed of course (sheeps are not known for being particularly intelligent)

~~~

Shadow7 was counting on her fingers as she heard Chicken approach. She quickly jumped and ran away, but Chicken still managed to get a good look at her.

~~~

Maurice kept running through the forest, sensing his followers near, an oinking not far behind. The moonlight cast his shadow closer and closer. Just as approached the cliff, his shadow caught up with him, followed closely by Pig. Creeper stuck his tongue out at Pig and reached the cliff first. Maurice's laugh was heard all the way down ...

~~~

Game is Over: Liquids and Goodies win

End of Game Roster:

Server Owner: Blablah

1. Peace - Ghast - Lynched D1

2. Slick - Pig - survived - WON

3. Araver - Sheep - survived - WON

4. Hirkala - Lava - Killed in N3 by Baddies and Herobrine - WON

5. Framm18 - Spider - Lynched D2

6. Abhisk - Herobrine - Killed N3 by Lava

7. solman - Cow - Killed N1 by Baddies - WON

8. GMaster479 - Character - survived - WON

9. maurice - Creeper - Killed N4 by Baddies (suicide) and Pig

10. EDM - Water - Lynched D3 - WON

11. curr3nt - Zombie - Killed N3 by Pig

12. Marq - Zombie Pigman - survived

13. Shadow7 - Notch - survived - WON

14. darth nox - Squid - survived - WON

15. sayalzah - Skeleton - Killed N3 by Lava

16. Molly Mae - Chicken - survived - WON

17. Vineetrika - Slime - survived - WON

Actions (with the exception of Herobrine/Abhisk who is inactive and I don't have access to his conversation with BlaBlah) can be found on the wiki: Minecraft Mafia.

Day/Night links:

Hopefully BlaBlah will get free from IRL stuff this summer and deliver us the awesome video post that he promised in the Ghost Thread. :thumbsup:

In the meantime, hope this brings closure for all of us.