BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Minecraft Mafia

Do I think EDM is a goodie? No. Will we learn something if she is not killed? Yes--if she escapes lynch at this point, we will definitely learn something, since she's 2 votes ahead of anyone else. Araver, I remain suspicious of you, but I prefer to leave it with EDM 2 votes ahead, so it'll take both vote redirects to save her. With only 2 vote redirects and only 4 people not voting for EDM, including myself, that narrows the options for identifying Zombie Pigman and Character.

With her exactly 2 votes ahead, we'll be guaranteed to know if both act to save her, regardless of whether they'd otherwise be shown, which I'm not quite certain of. Therefore I'll intentionally leave my vote blank.

And Araver, I can guarantee EDM isn't Notch.

Did not see this when I posted. But what I said to darth nox still stands. You just claimed Notch (there is no other way to interpret the last line).

You are wrong a little in that proposed strategy. About identifying Character - we need not do that. Plus Character has no gaining info-knowledge and would not know much about EDM (unless EDM is Character, in which case why would Zombie Pigman rescue her?). I'm slightly confused.

Again, from Role Descriptions, from all the goodies, Slime is the only one who should abstain, if the other goodies provide enough vote pressure on someone. You leaving your vote blank helps no one IMHO.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did not see this when I posted. But what I said to darth nox still stands. You just claimed Notch (there is no other way to interpret the last line).

You are wrong a little in that proposed strategy. About identifying Character - we need not do that. Plus Character has no gaining info-knowledge and would not know much about EDM (unless EDM is Character, in which case why would Zombie Pigman rescue her?). I'm slightly confused.

Again, from Role Descriptions, from all the goodies, Slime is the only one who should abstain, if the other goodies provide enough vote pressure on someone. You leaving your vote blank helps no one IMHO.

I prefer to have all information. With a variety of possible moves, knowing who is good and who is bad ensures that I will not act contrary to my interests. Thus it does remain valuable to ID each role. I wouldn't want to accidentally kill a goodie or save a baddie, so I prefer to have my identifications as specific as possible.

well since everyone is giving up there roles ill just be blunt, im squid.... if need be i can prove it but i dont want to unessacarily give up peoples roles that want to stay secret

Server Owner: Blablah

1) Vineetrika - voting for EDM

3) Slick - voting for araver

4) Araver - Voting for EDM

9) GMaster479 - voting for araver

10) maurice - Trapped: Cannot vote or post.

11) EDM - voting for Molly Mae

13) Marq - Voting for EDM

14) Shadow - Voting for EDM

15) darth nox - Voting for EDM

17) Molly Mae - voting for EDM

DEAD:

2) Peace - Dead: Banned and found to be Ghast

5) Hirkala - Dead: Solidified by Herobrine and found to be Lava

6) Framm - Dead: Respawned at a remote location and found to be Spider

7) Abhisk - Dead: Drowned in obsidian formed by Lava and found to be Herobrine

8) solman - Dead: Exploded by Creeper

12) curr3nt - Dead: Pushed off of a cliff by Pig

16) sayalzah - Dead: Burnt in Lava and found to be Skeleton

Fair enough...Slime, might I suggest abstaining? Saving your votes would be helpful for later. Or, if you prefer not to out yourself, it is certainly safe to not weight your vote.

Chicken should not waste a spy on Araver. Nor should we trap/spy a suspected goodie. There are better targets.

EDIT: If chicken spies a player who becomes trapped in the same night, is the trapped player safe from the spy?

No.

Clarification needed:

If Skeleton (or Notch) redirects someone with no night action (e.g. Slime), is that shown in the night-post? Or considered successful?.

That's been fluctuating in my mind, so yes, day action redirects are in the night post. I guess...

That's been fluctuating in my mind, so yes, day action redirects are in the night post. I guess...

Thanks. Hmm, that patches my loophole. Even with the "I guess... in the end.

But I'm not sure what the effect of a night redirect on a day action would look like, especially for Slime's role - in this case it's logical to assume that if he adds private vote(s) the day after he is redirected, the extra vote(s) go to the person he was redirected too. Weird effect, but consistent.

Day 3:

There was no contest. EDM would be lynched. EDM was not good, nor was she bad. No one, in the midst of all the confusion, thought that EDM might be the one person who wanted to be lynched. Even Zombie Pigman joined in.

Server Owner: Blablah

1) Vineetrika +1

3) Slick

4) Araver +1

9) GMaster479

10) maurice

13) Marq +1

14) Shadow +1

15) darth nox +1

17) Molly Mae +1

DEAD:

2) Peace - Dead: Banned and found to be Ghast

5) Hirkala - Dead: Solidified by Herobrine and found to be Lava

6) Framm - Dead: Respawned at a remote location and found to be Spider

7) Abhisk - Dead: Drowned in obsidian formed by Lava and found to be Herobrine

8) solman - Dead: Exploded by Creeper

11) EDM - Dead: Picked up in a bucket and found to be Water

12) curr3nt - Dead: Pushed off of a cliff by Pig

16) sayalzah - Dead: Burnt in Lava and found to be Skeleton

Liquids (Hirk and EDM) Win!

The game continues until the next win, though.

GDI...

@Shad: I thought you were fishing for votes, so I had you down as Water. I should have figured it was EDM, since she never responded... Gdi..

Someone needs to kill Maurice.

@Nox: I was really hoping you'd catch what I was saying without everyone knowing...but okay. It's all the same.

What I see for now: Chicken should target one of our primary suspects (marq and maurice) and Squid should target one who already claimed something and was not backed up yet (me, shadow, darthnox). And if Notch gets a save, save yourself, otherwise refrain from interfering. Only goodies and night-kill exist tonight (Creeper is passive and Zombie is worthless with so much outing going on). Pig, whatever you wish. Don't waste it on me though, I'm betting the baddies will do that.

Anyone has anything better? If not, then I'll go back to my shell and wait for tomorrow.

@Shad: Just the things you said and the way your vote changed.

@Nox: People you should not target:

3) Slick

4) Araver +1

9) GMaster479

10) maurice

13) Marq +1

14) Shadow +1

15) darth nox +1

17) Molly Mae +1

=P

:thumbsup:

Nice try, but no. You can defend with words.

And Pig can do whatever he damn pleases. He does that anyway.

araver gets feisty (and frankly kinda mean :unsure: ) when his hair gets too long.

OK, I will apologize for that. Again, for me does not sound mean. Just accurate. But I could have expressed it better.

@Molly - Spreading spies. Well that can be arranged ... we have a role that can almost spy. shoot first, ask questions later. Now for the other spy.

EDIT: Confused usernames.

Edited by araver

By the way, tonight will get a... special post, so expect it a bit late. Oddly, the actions fit in quite well with a something I've wanted to do for a while.

Ooh, goodie!!

popcorn.gif