BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Minecraft Mafia

:lol: Got you guys good, didn't I? ;)

Anyways....I still want the goodies to win, so.....GO GOODIES!!!! :D :D :D

Edit: Oh, and I didn't respond earlier because I was asleep and I had exam...NOW I'M FREE!!! :D

Edited by EDM

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The night post will be delayed due to extreme epicness. The epicness is causing my computer to lag, so I'll wait for the epicness to tone down before posting it here. And those in the ghost BTSC brave enough know what I'm talking about.

Okay. Through a series of failures, you can expect the post tomorrow. If I can't get my expected post tomorrow, I'll give a regular night post. Goodies won, by the way. You'll have to wait for the post to see the whole of what really happened.

:wub:

Done. If blab does not have the post up by 6pm CDT, I'll write it up, with this action.

Maurice, you should know better. The post is not going to be written up by you. If anyone other than me makes the post, it will be Peace, because she seems to be the most Minecraft obsessed of all of you.

Maurice, you should know better. The post is not going to be written up by you. If anyone other than me makes the post, it will be Peace, because she seems to be the most Minecraft obsessed of all of you.

shhh.gif Don't tell "them" that...i think they believe me still.;)

im going crazy. I cant wait for the post!!! :D I know your working hard, and this should be great, so good job! :D:thumbsup:

[offtopic]

MWAHAHAHHA! :D

its probably true though. Does anyone host a Minecraft Anonymous?

And some amazing Slyfox Creeper action while you wait: (warning - he often swears...really loud...)

[/offtopic]

@araver, why should I take his word? He is not privy to certain information. I am missing some info, too. But I have reason to doubt Slick's claim based on what blab has posted.

@Slick shame on you if you tried to kill me...shame.