BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Hey Fans, here is a great way to show your computer skills make a PowerPoint and share is with the community submit your power point like you would submit a picture. Here is my Power Point!

Polotics.ppt

Press F5 to enter the PowerPoint presentation!

Edited by brandonyy4u

8 answers to this question

I thought it was very well made... however, I disagree with the point (there wasn't really any, it just seemed like propaganda)

Great slideshow though

I will not say who i side with, it was a assignment that i needed to one of my classes and i needed to pick either Republican or Democrat. The PowerPoint does not express my views.

Sounds to me as if your instructor is violating his position as a teacher. Teachers, while performing their duties in school should be totally apolitical unless the subject matter being taught is political, then they should yet distance themselves from any political stance. Though there are two major political parties in the United States -- Republican and Democrats -- there are not only two parties. To require one to pick one or the other for an assignment does violate the mandate to remain nonpartisan. For this your teacher has earned a grade of F.

I will not say who i side with, it was a assignment that i needed to one of my classes and i needed to pick either Republican or Democrat. The PowerPoint does not express my views.

I thought your power point was going to be about the process in which a team of people who play a sport where teams ride horses and attempt to strike a ball with a mallet into an opposing teams goal make collective decisions.

:unsure: