Brian Dennis: Sabertooth

132 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Correct.

And the riddles were the only thing achieved through hacking.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

1: Zebra (...?)

2: Optimism

3: Death (...?)

4: Ice (...?)

5: Agression (...?)

6: Crack (...?)

The '...?' signifies a guess.

The password is ZODIAC?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

1: Zebra (...?)

2: Optimism

3: Death (...?)

4: Ice (...?)

5: Agression (...?)

6: Crack (...?)

The '...?' signifies a guess.

The password is ZODIAC?

It does make sense :thumbsup:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Correct for all of them except #5. It's "ant."

The password is correct. You log in and there is a single word document open. It says, "Dear member, enter the emergency room via the red door behind the desk. There are cops here." There is nothing else on the computer, presumably to protect the computer from cops like you. Clever.

You still have your 150 men. Enter the room?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Describe the door please. Is there glass, is it automatic? etc.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

It's not like you have any other leads.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

It's a door. with one of those circular door handles. Red, no glass. Black edges.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

It's a door. with one of those circular door handles. Red, no glass. Black edges.

Hmm. Slowly open the door, and if possible, throw some kind of stun grenade through the crack, then burst in.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I agree, go in cautiously, use stun grenades.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Okay. You do so. There's no one here. There are security cameras though.. Oh crap.

You jump out of the way. The bullets fly past. What do you do now?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Use an EMP to block out all the cameras and guns, and continue investigating.

If you don't have an EMP, your screwed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

whip out your nifty kevlar vest and a protective helmet and charge. don't forget to hum your action theme song along the way.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

So you're screwed.

I think I'll introduce INSTINCT. Three times in the mystery, I will do five steps that include combat and stealth. In other words, anything physical. I will lead you (Brian Dennis) based on instinct.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

OK, sounds cool. So what do we do?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

right. in case you guys havent picked up on this yet, DONT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT SOME GIGANTIC GUN THAT DOESNT HINDER YOU AND BULLETPROOF ARMOR!!!! and dont forget the taser....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Throw in the stun grenade, and stand by the door, aiming your gun at the door for any attempt of escape.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

but we already tried the stun grenade and it didn't exactly work.... so i'm thinking that we should probably nix that idea :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

I'm not going to do anything until the INSTINCT thing happens XD That or take off a door of a nearby room and use it as a shield? X3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Hmmm.... then bark like a dog and see if any reaction happens.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

ruff ruff.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Just call out INSTINCT when you want to use it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

INSTINCT

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Actually, wait to see if my door thing works please? XD

Edited by TheDestroyer8918
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

so, INSTINCT?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Sure, why not :thumbsup:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.