BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Brian Dennis: Sabertooth

Cavenglok

A young woman named Tigrisa came up to you. She heard about your victory against the Phoenix and the Vipers. She explained that there is an organization called the Zodiac Gangs, which is basically an alliance of different gangs who work and are named after animals of the Chineze Zodiac. She asked if you could help her take out the Sabertooths, the Tiger gang. She refuses to share her full name, so you just know her as Tigrisa.

The two of you and a police squad travel to their base, but are ambushed by one of the members. You find out that the members' genes have been altered with feline ones, so they are now powerful cat-like things that can jump around and claw people. You manage to scare him away, and the Sabertooth flees. You then inspect a museum, following a mysterious riddle left by the Sabertooths' boss. You look in the Wild West exhibition and find the previous Sabertooth's head, along with five different blood samples. The Sabertooth obviously was killed due to his failure to kill you.

Then a phone call directs you to the police station, threatening to kill the mayor of Climax City. The police station head tells you that everything is under control and sends you home. You are disturbed by a riddle given by the boss of the Sabertooths in one of the phone calls. Then you wake up in the middle of the night, realizing that the Sabertooths are about to attack. You run out and join the brawl between the Sabertooths and the police. You and Tigrisa leave the fight to battle the boss of the Sabertooths, Felino.

Upon the encounter, you find out that Tigrisa is a traitor and a bait to drag you to him. In a messy fight, you convince Tigrisa to betray Felino. However, you are shot fatally by Felino. Tigrisa shoots him and runs over to you. You tell her to live a better life, then faint.

Thanks for sticking with Brian Dennis. You guys have been great, but it's time for me to go offstage. Perhaps to prepare another mystery. But until then, I hope you enjoyed the Sabertooths.

Hey, even Sherlock Holmes died for a while. But I'm planning on bringing him back. It just fits the timeline better... I decided that I want to plan out the next ones a little more. The sporadic move-where-the-audience-moves isn't working for me. I'm coming up with all the possibilites to The Flying Dutchman. I think Axe of Murder will be discontinued, I didn't know where that was going. But I will find a time to finish Flying Dutchman at least.