BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia III

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DM - Hmm ... yeah, we're all crazy.

Sane people have self-preservation and don't post N1 lest they get killed. Or trapped. Or tortured.

Some crazy people get lucky - after all there are not that many kills out there. And one of them is a single-shot, so I don't imagine that being used.

@DL - so end of Night 1 is now Tuesday 6 PM EST?

People keep saying that N1 talkers get killed first but I haven't really seen it yet. Starting to think they are just trying to get the newer folks from giving away too much in the beginning.

We starting today?

I knew he couldn't hold out!! He talked!! Phaze, kill him!!

People keep saying that N1 talkers get killed first but I haven't really seen it yet. Starting to think they are just trying to get the newer folks from giving away too much in the beginning.

Nope, it is true. As I said, talking puts you on the map. You'll get to see if you play enough.

However, as I said, too few kill-roles in this Mafia compared to the no. of players

@Phaze :thumbsup:

Hopefully the host will be forgiving of us continuing slightly off topic conversation.

Nope, it is true. As I said, talking puts you on the map. You'll get to see if you play enough.

However, as I said, too few kill-roles in this Mafia compared to the no. of players

@Phaze :thumbsup:

Is that statisically based? The only bias in N1 kills that I have seen is experienced based.

Is that statisically based? The only bias in N1 kills that I have seen is experienced based.

You can try to "prove" it statistically if that's what you mean.

And yes, you are correct: N1 kill is biased toward experienced players AND newbies that talk. Again, inactives/those that lie low are usually protected from N1 kills.

So, experienced players find themselves targets no matter what. While newbies become a target ONLY if they talk.

So it's a good strategy to lie low and play dead. E.g. Framm (a.k.a. The Silent Hunter) who did not say a word.

P.S. And it's not off-topic - it's N1 - this is the topic ;)

So it's a good strategy to lie low and play dead. E.g. Framm (a.k.a. The Silent Hunter) who did not say a word.

EEK... Phaze, I forgot about Framm. Get into our second BTSC and have them kill Framm!!