BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

friendship?

why?

Think of it like a shotgun and a sniper rifle. The sniper is more respected, and thinks before shooting. The one with the shotgun is less respected, and just throws random guesses out.

BTW friendship is incorrect

Alone, alone,

For most of my life,

Despising all,

your sin and vice,

I grow, I die,

I will be replaced,

The endless circle,

In societies boom,

What am I?

Intolerance. It never really goes away but you get these tides of it directed towards one group of people or another (Irish, Jews, Blacks, gays, women, etc.). Eventually society becomes more tolerant as the generations pass, but it usually just replaces one form of hatred with the Hate du Jour.

A play on words: Depression. As in sadness, as well as economics. I am admittedly biased towards sin and vice, but to partake in it usually implies eating, drinking, spending money on entertainment, and enjoying oneself. If you have no money it's not going to happen, and if you're unhappy, well...Both can be cyclical. Both eschew company and public gatherings as people tighten their belts and stay home instead of going out to spend money.

Thanks for the rep, btw. But I do so wish I could get something right!!

Think of it like a shotgun and a sniper rifle. The sniper is more respected, and thinks before shooting. The one with the shotgun is less respected, and just throws random guesses out.

oh, ok. I thought it had something to do with you didnt want to sort through the guesses. Sorry. :blush: