BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia III Signups

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only had two mafias before now. I have decided I can learn more from hosting a couple. Possibly you would like to co-host one with me eventually?

Reminds me, I have some questions for you, and there are some things you may need to consider anyway, so ill start with

What is the difference between protect and save?

Reminds me, I have some questions for you, and there are some things you may need to consider anyway, so ill start with

What is the difference between protect and save?

Save protects from all, protect fails to protect from RIID kill.

One more (for now :) )

Does trap work as a save, protect or neither?

Trap is its own entity. The player being trapped is protected, while the trapper learns the trapee's role. Think of it as a torture role. If you are locked in a dungeon and having answers beaten out of you, you are unlikely to be killed by an external source. In this way, a RID kill can still get through to Fett if the sith learn his identity.

Edited by Darth Legion

Trap is its own entity. The player being trapped is protected, while the trapper learns the trapee's role. Think of it as a torture role. If you are locked in a dungeon and having answers beaten out of you, you are unlikely to be killed by an external source. In this way, a RID kill can still get through to Fett if the sith learn his identity.

Aahh, ic...fyi, torture does not work on me, highly trained and all. If I happen to be trapped, my role should not be revealed.

Aahh, ic...fyi, torture does not work on me, highly trained and all. If I happen to be trapped, my role should not be revealed.

Although I must admire your wit, I am afraid I will be unable to allow this as it would be looked upon as favoring a player :D

Well you have acquired it somewhere. :)

I've said too much already...I will play the game by your rules...Just know that anyone who attempts to torture me, I will allow it rather than killing them...

I've said too much already...I will play the game by your rules...Just know that anyone who attempts to torture me, I will allow it rather than killing them...

LOL, I need to make a role specifically for you that will kill the torturer :D

I get it...you like maurice more than you like me... :lol:

How bout this, If somebody tortures another torture artist, they both learn each others roles? That way you each have a chance of at least learning your torturer's name, if you happen to get a torturer role.

So we do not sight of the purpose of this thread :D

Host: Darth Legion

1: Araver

2: Vineetrika

3: Hirkala

4: maurice

5: young

6: MiKi

7:

8: curr3nt

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17: Blablah

18: firno

Backups:

1:Molly Mae

2:

3:

Can I be the one that can kill the one that kills the torturer?

I call dibs on being the one that tortures the one that kills the one that can kill his torturer

so they're gonna take guns to the star wars planet or whatever and shoot anyone who looks suspicious? That sounds like fun. Count me in! :lol:

HAHA not quite :P They simply want a torturer to die if they torture them :D