BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Tombstone Mafia

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twice MollyMae has listed Young as suspicious.

Gly wanted me to not talk about why I believe Young is a goodie.

Let's talk about that now.

Curly Bill watched to make sure Vine did what he wanted and then he made his way to his target. He saw Young Scientist alone at a table. "Perfect", he thought to himself. He made his way towards Young Scientist, who was suddenly joined by another. Knowing his plans for the night were foiled, Curly Bill smiled, tipped his hat, and kept walking, gritting his teeth the whole while.

@MollyMae - Please tell me who Young can be other than Wyatt protected by Doc.

References to MollyMae listing Young as suspicious:

Page 29 - Post 288

Page 30 - Post 293

edit - @Hirkala - I still want answers or I will be tempted to use my amazingly ineffective night abilities on you.

Edited by curr3nt

@curr3nt: That actually makes a lot of sense. I'm judging suspicion based on who isn't talking at all.

I was also kind of curious as to where the NK went. =P I guess I just wasn't paying attention.

EDIT: Nice defence, Slick. =P My vote stands.

Edited by Molly Mae

Young could be anyone targetted by the Night Trap, too. But it would still make him good.

Edit:

Unless the baddies knew who the trap was (and that the trap would act). They could have redirected the trap to Young and killed him. It would make him appear as innocent as can be. It's a lot of "ifs" though, so I'll assume that he's good.

Edited by Molly Mae

Young could be anyone targetted by the Night Trap, too.

McMasters handed the young saloon girl a shiny coin. "I'll be back in the morning," he explained. "Remember this is what you need to find out for me." The young lady nodded to confirm her understanding. She then strolled up to the bar and leaned over it, right next to Hirkala. She knew he'd start up a conversation. They made their way to the back corner of the Oriental. Hirkala had much to say.

Young is Hirkala?

Did you miss that part of the night post too?

Sorry... Long night last night. What questions are you looking to be answered now? There were a lot of pages to read and a lot of information to process...

Was wondering if your lynch avoidance was permanent and if you had a night action too.

Do you have any thoughts on what MollMyMae did on having listed Young as suspicious and then suggesting Young was trapped to avoid NK since you were the one trapped.

Host: maurice

1. Blablah - dead, outdrawn by Johnny Ringo

2. MollyMae - shooting @ Slick

3. Oboe Passion - shooting @ Vine

4. Hirkala - shooting @ Oboe Passion

5. curr3nt - shooting @ MollyMae

6. slick- shooting @ EDM

7. onetruth - shooting @ curr3nt

8. Vineetrika - shooting @ Slick

9. Panther - shooting @ onetruth

10. DL - shooting @ curr3nt

11. EDM - shooting @ onetruth

12. Araver - dead, gunned down by Morgan Earp

13. Glycereine - shooting @ Slick

14. young

Hey, don't blame MM. He was probably distracted by someone outside of mafia. Also, I have it on good authority (hopefully trustworthy) that he's a goodie.

So...Yeah.

For Panther and EDM...First off, I never trusted araver. Some people raised doubts, but by the end of Day 1, it was pretty obvious that he was a baddie, which I'm pretty sure I mentioned long before the day ended. Then again, I don't really remember or have any time to check old posts. His long rants made me unsure, but I still doubted him. I can also say that my actions were (clearly) not stated in the night posts. Idk, I gotta run. I'll try to check back in, but I don't think I'll have a chance.

Hey, don't blame MM. He was probably distracted by someone outside of mafia. Also, I have it on good authority (hopefully trustworthy) that he's a goodie.

So...Yeah.

For Panther and EDM...First off, I never trusted araver. Some people raised doubts, but by the end of Day 1, it was pretty obvious that he was a baddie, which I'm pretty sure I mentioned long before the day ended. Then again, I don't really remember or have any time to check old posts. His long rants made me unsure, but I still doubted him. I can also say that my actions were (clearly) not stated in the night posts. Idk, I gotta run. I'll try to check back in, but I don't think I'll have a chance.

Distracted by someone outside of mafia to miss two actions from the night post? Do you know MollyMae IRL? Since nothing to that effect was mentioned.

And you switch your vote to me for questioning that since I obviously do not have anything on "good authority"?

ok...

curr3nt you're questioning things a little too much... paranoia goes with the game, but you've accused too many people for them all to be baddies now :-p.

I hate to say it but even is slick is a goodie he's not doing us any good with the little information he was willing to share (read: NONE). I'd definitely rather lynch him than a cooperative goodie expecially since there is a valid reasoning for him to be suspicious.

6. slick- shooting @ EDM

9. Panther - shooting @ Slick

10. DL - shooting @ curr3nt

14. young

I've decided to change my vote to slick since he put up the absolutely worst defence ever :P

6. slick- shooting @ EDM

9. Panther - shooting @ Slick

10. DL - shooting @ Slick

14. young

Thanks a lot, curr3nt.

Ok, I'll be honest. Maybe you guys will have a little more trust in me when I tell you this... I CAN be lynched. But, I couldn't be killed until N2, so I was safe N1 and D1... Which is why I am glad araver changed his vote to me. That would be why the confusion about the day post. It actually worked out perfectly for us.

As far as MM is concerned, the night post confused me a little too. Some of the roles and actions were all over the place so it was hard to read. I don't think MM is bad, though... Just confused. As far as slick is concerned... That was pathetic. Might as well have just called no contest.

For Slick to be a baddie he just about has to be Ike. Otherwise Ike blocked one of their own.

If he is Ike then why did AraVer flash vote with no reasoning given at the time of the vote. He had to know it would be questioned. Instead he pointed out my attempt to switch was too late.

We will see once maurice tells us.