7. onetruth

8. Vineetrika

9. Panther

10. benjer

11. EDM

12. Araver - shooting @ Glycereine

13. Glycereine - shooting @ young scientist

14. young - shooting @ MollyMae

I don't see the point but, I guess it can't hurt like a bandwagon on a goodie.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you don't vote I am keeping an eye on you and the fact that you do not vote may help me to decide on who to vote off in the furture :P

Edited by young scientist

if you don't vote I am keeping an eye on you and the fact that you do not vote may help me to decide on who to vote off in the furture :P

Young Scientist, when you edit your posts in mafia, may I suggest you add edit: spelling (or whatever the cause of the edit was)

Host: maurice

1. Blablah - dead, outdrawn by Johnny Ringo

2. MollyMae - shooting @ OboePassion

3. Oboe Passion - shooting @ Hirkala

4. Hirkala

5. curr3nt - shooting @ slick

6. slick - voting for onetruth

7. onetruth

8. Vineetrika

9. Panther

10. benjer

11. EDM

Edit: removed quote

Edited by Oboe Passion

4. Hirkala - Shooting @ curr3nt

6. slick - voting for onetruth

7. onetruth

8. Vineetrika

9. Panther

10. benjer

11. EDM

There we go... Hope this works...

6. slick - shooting @ onetruth

7. onetruth

8. Vineetrika - shooting @ Panther

9. Panther

10. benjer

11. EDM

Why are baddies going along with this approach ? Do they have a plan ? Did we miss any loop hole ?

Edit: color

Edited by Vineetrika

I know. I have the same feeling. I was going to post about it when I added my vote, but I couldn't think of how to word it.

And you know what? This is a perfect way to go into Night 2 completely blind. There is no conversation, there is no pressure. No one has any reason to talk. Is that worth killing one baddie? I dunno... Seems like we are getting the short end of the straw here.

Molly Mae! Avenge me, fellow mafioso/a!

Oboe! Avenge me, fellow oboeist!

Hirkala! Avenge me, fellow Mirror Mafia Host!

Current! Avenge me, person with no relation to me whatever!

:lol:

I think I'll just do a collective:

AVENGE ME

7. onetruth

9. Panther

10. benjer

11. EDM - shooting @ umm.....MollyMae

I am beginning to dislike tie votes since they usually produce nothing! However this is randomly un-random-like choice of randomness.....subject to change(?)

GO GOODIES!!! :D

I am beginning to dislike tie votes since they usually produce nothing! However this is randomly un-random-like choice of randomness.....subject to change(?)

@Everyone, we knew one of the options was for the baddies to switch votes to lynch a goodie. When a goodie gets lynched whoever switched their vote to that person will be a baddie. As long as Ike stays alive we can keep doing this to flush the baddies out.

This is only my second game but it seems that D1 a goodie is usually lynched because the baddies talk us into ganging up on someone.

See Warrior Cats (Mudclaw), Star Trek (Odo) and Sherlock Holmes (Jones) D1 voting. Or it could be like UN game where they lynched a baddie D1.

Unlike other games this one has a baddie that is easier to lynch. We do not have to "put pressure" on people to make them talk yet. This game we get to play chicken with the baddies and see if they break.

Once Ike is dead we can go back to the normal finger pointing. Hopefully, the goodie spies will have more information by then.

7. onetruth - shooting @ Vine

9. Panther

10. benjer

11. EDM - shooting @ umm.....MollyMae

EDM...You're making yourself look suspicious...Makes me want to vote for you. Unless you have info you're not sharing...

@All: I'm changing my vote to EDM one hour before the end of the day if she does not follow the plan by voting for Araver. This plan is sound. Any who doubt it are bad or paranoid.

EDIT: Notice the Panther/Benjer/EDM block in the middle. As they have not voted, I suspect there may be more to them.

Edited by Molly Mae

@All: I'm changing my vote to EDM one hour before the end of the day if she does not follow the plan by voting for Araver. This plan is sound. Any who doubt it are bad or paranoid.

EDIT: Notice the Panther/Benjer/EDM block in the middle. As they have not voted, I suspect there may be more to them.

I know it might seem bad being the one focused on but the goodies need to stand their ground for this to work.

benjer - Last Active: Jan 30 2011 10:34 PM

panther - Last Active: Today, 02:58 AM

Unless the baddie BTSC has a way to talk to benjer in real life he is inactive.

Panther is playing at inactive.

I don't think that they can be considered inactive just yet. I didn't check the night post or anything until this morning, but maurice had my action a long time ago. There's still more almost 9 hours left of the day. That's plenty of time.

That being said, I am seriously considering changing my vote to EDM. Even a switch to araver will look suspicious without a decent explanation.

@Vine & Hirk: It bothers me, too, but it seems like a good idea. Unfortunately, with this large of a group, there will probably always be defectors. *glares at EDM*

I don't think that they can be considered inactive just yet. I didn't check the night post or anything until this morning, but maurice had my action a long time ago. There's still more almost 9 hours left of the day. That's plenty of time.

If benjer has read the forums he has done so as a guest. He could be reading but he wouldn't be able to access baddie BTSC without logging in. Has anyone seen any games where the baddies made a BTSC outside this site's private messaging?

Panther has accessed the site since N1 ended but hasn't done anything. Is he going to try saying he checked the site but didn't bother reading this thread?

@Vine & Hirk: It bothers me, too, but it seems like a good idea. Unfortunately, with this large of a group, there will probably always be defectors. *glares at EDM*

If MollyMae is lynched and is found to be a goodie then we go after EDM.

What about the one drunk cowby who can make his vote count more than 1x or not at all

He will out himself if his target is the one to be lynched and he was the only one voting for them.

Everyone agrees that EDM is looking suspicious or she knows something about Molly Mae. Why can't we try to lynch her today ? That will make her talk.

If benjer has read the forums he has done so as a guest. He could be reading but he wouldn't be able to access baddie BTSC without logging in. Has anyone seen any games where the baddies made a BTSC outside this site's private messaging?

Panther has accessed the site since N1 ended but hasn't done anything. Is he going to try saying he checked the site but didn't bother reading this thread?

Yes, but lately it's been done in a convo PM here on BD. That is, I have only ever seen it in Forest Mafia back in 09.

I'm not going to let that happen. I will vote for EDM if her vote isn't on Araver by 6 PM EST (unless I have the time wrong).

Yeah, I will join that switch, MM... Extremely suspicious of EDM. What's the deal, EDM? Why not vote like we are all voting. It seems like a solid plan (my personal apprehension of this exact thing aside) so there really would be no reason to not follow it... Unless, maybe, you are Ike and don't wanna die?

Goodies, please do not switch your votes or let any baddies talk you into switching your votes.

Again, we know there is a chance a goodie will be lynched but if that happens we want to know that who did it. A goodie lynch because of unconfirmable suspicion will give us nothing.