BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Cavenglok

Question

Brian Dennis was now the official Head of the Police in Climax City after the Basilisk Incident. You are him, and he is you. You have access to medical info/autopsy, scientific info/identification and police squads (however many you want to take with you), but each time you use them, you must answer a riddle. I will prepare the riddle.

*Climax City is a fictional location, and unlike my previous mysteries, will not contain real-life locations.*

A woman walks into your office.

Dialogue: Woman

Woman: Where can I find Detective Brian Dennis?

You: You're speaking to him.

(Woman goes on her knees)

Woman: I don't have too much money, but.. MY SON'S KIDNAPPED!

(Woman bursts in tears)

You: Don't worry, ma'am, we don't need money for a kidnapping. I'm gonna have to ask you some questions, ma'am. Can you answer them for me?

(Woman nods)

You: Where do you live?

Woman: 134 Winston Street.

You: When did you last see your son?

Woman: Last night, I tucked him into bed.

You: Describe your son to us, please.

Woman: 14 years old, about 5'11", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes. Asian.

You: I see. Well, we'll have to investigate your house, seeing as it is the scene of the crime.

Woman: I'll give you a key so you can enter any time you want.

You: Thank you. We'll do our best to find your boy. What's your name?

Woman: Elena Walter.

You: Thank you, Ms. Walter.

Locations:

Elena Walter's Home

Items:

Glock G21

Notebook

Key to Elena Walter's Home

What will you do?

• Answers 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

it doesnt matter. what the government doesnt know wont hurt it. :ph34r:

ok, off topic, but this is why half of americans have no idea how much america is hated. "what they dont know wont hurt them"

Back to the game, id bring him into custody. Mateo. Or shoudl we survellance his house too??

is there anything interesting on survelance of robbie's house?

Not too much. Despite Robbie's looks, his house is pretty cruddy. Beer cans everywhere, smells like crap, you even find a piece of female underwear. How the hell he got that, you're not asking.

I'm getting different decisions on what to do. You can arrest Mateo for withholding information, but it'll take a quite a bit of convincing.

Not like you could've if you wanted to. The next thing you think is, "F@#%. What is it with me and getting trapped in safes?"

Yes. Again. I have a slight obsession.

New to this whole thing but so awesome!!!

Isn't Walter the surname of the family? Maybe this has something to do with everybody hating Mateo, maybe he wants to be like their leader or something. This is just a guess...

Try using the Invisible writing pen (If you still have that form the last story) or seeing if there are any strange marks on the poster. If not, rip off the poster and see if there is anything behind it. Is there anything else in the room?

For some odd reason, yes, you still have your invisible pen. No markings have been found. Nothing special is behind it. Just the same old grimy wall. You're on the right track about the last name.

The police squad is not with you. You try to remember where you were. You were walking from your car to Robbie's house. Then you blacked out about five blocks away. It seems the police didn't notice. You'll have to climb out yourself.

Then climb out?? Sorry I'm confused as to whether you're in a locked room or in a ditch of some kind. I think that you should get the police squad to then bring Robbie into custody, as otherwise you will just get hurt. Then interrogate him and ask him why he was being secretive.

Also, was I right about Mateo trying to take power and everything?

Edited by Shortdude3000

Did Mateo get Sergio kidnapped to make people feel sorry for him, helping him to rule, if if that's what he's trying to do? He could of used the fact that they loved each other to make it seem as if they ran away together. Am I anywhere near?

Edited by Shortdude3000

right. so basically, the police have turned on you. again. you know cavenglok, i'm starting to look at you like the evil mastermind behind this whole thing... :dry: which i guess you are... :unsure:

see, i told you we should have arrested mateo and robbie while we had the chance. and then tased them too! :P But we're kinda stuck now, hm? can we get an idea of where we are, what the safe is like, what we have, that kind of stuff?

Sorry. You're locked in a building. A single rusty door stands locked. You do everything in your power (you even shoot the door; bullets bounce off) to try to get out. You're in a grimy room and a nearby torn-up poster lies on the floor. It used to say, "Worship Walter." You actually still have your cellphone. You call your police squad to bring Robbie into custody. You can't interrogate him yourself, so you hire the second best interrogator to interrogate him. You also ask the police to locate the source of the phone call. I guess to waste the time you can explore.

You come across another poster that says, "Worship Walter." You do the same check you did last time. Nothing.

Wait. There is something. A message. "Escape." No $#!^, Sherlock. (HA! I'm so punny...) There's a phone number under the message. It'll be referred to as the "Wall Number."

There's a big sign next to another door that says, "I need light to be dark. Put me in the door to open it."

You don't know that yet. You need proof. You don't even know that this Walter is the victim Walters. I think right now, you should concentrate on leaving.

Edited by Cavenglok

I need light to be dark? You are making these hard :) would have initially thought evil, put you cant really put that in the door can you... Maybe just have a sleep while you wait or something, because I'm stumped on this puzzle :P

It is a shadow. You notice there is a light in front if the door. You stand between the door and the light. The door opens.

You call the wall number. Nothing replies as you SOS. Then it says, "Good job. I'll open the door."

The door opens to another room. This one is less gloomy. More frightening. Spikes are everywhere about five feet from where you are. There's a poster next to you that has a big message. It says, "Hint: I come in chain, blade and flame." Under the poster (which is on a wall) there is an axe, a bomb and an auto-fire gun with a large string of bullets lying next to it. The bomb has a key tied to it which seems to fit into a keyhole. Probably to detonate it, learned from your policing experiences. There is a target on the other side of the room. You can carry all three items. What do you do?