BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Name the speaker of this and where it's from and I'll give a reputation point when I get back!

"Mandolorians don't make threats, we make promises."

This thread will continue for a length of time. New quotes will be added by me for all of you to figure out.

:D

• Answers 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ummm, jaden korr from the dark side ending in the star wars jedi knight jedi academy game thing? :unsure:

and the funny thing is, the only reason im going to so much trouble is because i want the rep points! :lol:

and to forestall this before it happens, a lot of people here aren't christian (including me), so could you maybe stay away from bible quotes? I dont want to sound rude or anything, i just thought i should maybe get that out of the way...

ummm, jaden korr from the dark side ending in the star wars jedi knight jedi academy game thing? :unsure:

and the funny thing is, the only reason im going to so much trouble is because i want the rep points! :lol:

and to forestall this before it happens, a lot of people here aren't christian (including me), so could you maybe stay away from bible quotes? I dont want to sound rude or anything, i just thought i should maybe get that out of the way...

Well done :D Yes, I already thought of that. lol

You should change this up a bit... Instead of just you doing it, it could be a rotating "host." Say, whoever gets the quote correct takes over hosting and gets a point. The one who hosted should get a point for every wrong answer... Just a thought.

@MissKitten: I don't wanna start a fight here, but why did you only limit that to Biblical quotes? I don't know a thing about Star Trek, so should we say that shouldn't be quoted? Plus, I think this was geared more toward games and geeky things, so why was that brought up?

Multiple quotes from the same game. I just love these guys!

Also, how does one give points?

-----

"Leave me alone!"

"I don't want to do that!"

"I'm not listening."

"'Join the army,' they said"

"'See the world,' they said"

"I'd rather be sailing."

"I need orders."

"Give me a quest!"

"Don't force me to run you through!"

"Hee hee hee! That tickles."