BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

wolfgang

Question

13 answers to this question

Thanks... But is it still possible to incorporate one in BD? now the whole MafiaManiac 'Shoutbox' idea has caugh on and I would love to see it on the Den. It would be easier to communicate (especially as many den-izens dont have a MM, so we can communicate with them too.)

Would it be possible to have a chatbox thread? it could be randomness, and i think theres a way to make it so posting in that thread (or forum if necessary) does make your post count go up so people wouldnt post there just to raise post count.

Would it be possible to have a chatbox thread? it could be randomness, and i think theres a way to make it so posting in that thread (or forum if necessary) does make your post count go up so people wouldnt post there just to raise post count.

Not so much a thread... i was thinking along the lines of a MM shoutbox that is more like a gmail "chat" than a forum topic.

Not so much a thread... i was thinking along the lines of a MM shoutbox that is more like a gmail "chat" than a forum topic.

true...is there anyway to get fb chatting or somehting going on? then agan, we do have pms...

I did like shoutbox mafias on MM when i was active, even though i missed most of them. they were quick and you had to think. i think that could be really cool. so yeah. i like.