BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Here is a fascinating anti-terrorist logic puzzle. I don’t know the solution even myself. :rolleyes: Actually I dreamt this last night, but unfortunately I had woke up before solving it. :mad: Help me to counteract blowing up an airport!

I arrived to an airport and in the customers hall I took part on a product show and I won a beltbag, what I was fond of, so I continued my way wearing it with pleasure.

I entered the garage, where I realized, that I can get out of from through strict security check. There an other passenger helped me to recognize on my brand new beltbag two half of a palm size gray prism, to be sure that they were explosives. (The other passenger disappeared as he wouldn’t be there ever.)

I felt in s***, so I contacted the officer in charge and told her (she was very pretty of course) in private:

Please consider I am cooperating with you fully,

but I have a problem and need help from you to solve it.

I have a bomb with me, by accidently. I was trapped.

And I don’t want it to blow up. - And I showed the device to her.

She did not say anything, just started to walk fast towards the stream, by the foot of the building. I followed her. I did not have any question in me: I felt infinite trust towards her. Arriving to the stream I wanted to throw the bomb in the water, but she did not let me to do it.

She started to chase pigeons, as well as me when I saw it. Both of us caught one of them. I thought I knew again the solution to fix the bomb on a pigeon an let it fly, but she tore out the wings of the bird. Then I woke up.

I still wonder:

Why the terrorist needed me to deliver the bomb?

How, where or when planned they to activate it?

Should I really trust in the officer?

Please, help me with solutions to counteract the terrorist attack!

Thanx in advance:

Arnoldino

15 answers to this question

Here is a fascinating anti-terrorist logic puzzle. I don’t know the solution even myself. :rolleyes: Actually I dreamt this last night, but unfortunately I had woke up before solving it. :mad: Help me to counteract blowing up an airport!

I arrived to an airport and in the customers hall I took part on a product show and I won a beltbag, what I was fond of, so I continued my way wearing it with pleasure.

I entered the garage, where I realized, that I can get out of from through strict security check. There an other passenger helped me to recognize on my brand new beltbag two half of a palm size gray prism, to be sure that they were explosives. (The other passenger disappeared as he wouldn’t be there ever.)

I felt in s***, so I contacted the officer in charge and told her (she was very pretty of course) in private:

She did not say anything, just started to walk fast towards the stream, by the foot of the building. I followed her. I did not have any question in me: I felt infinite trust towards her. Arriving to the stream I wanted to throw the bomb in the water, but she did not let me to do it.

She started to chase pigeons, as well as me when I saw it. Both of us caught one of them. I thought I knew again the solution to fix the bomb on a pigeon an let it fly, but she tore out the wings of the bird. Then I woke up.

I still wonder:

Thanx in advance:

Arnoldino

Next time don`t have a heavy dinner before going to bed. :D

Here is a fascinating anti-terrorist logic puzzle. I don't know the solution even myself. :rolleyes: Actually I dreamt this last night, but unfortunately I had woke up before solving it. :mad: Help me to counteract blowing up an airport!

I entered the garage, where I realized, that I can get out of from through strict security check. There an other passenger helped me to recognize on my brand new beltbag two half of a palm size gray prism, to be sure that they were explosives. (The other passenger disappeared as he wouldn't be there ever.)

And I don't want it to blow up. - And I showed the device to her.

I still wonder:

Thanx in advance:

Arnoldino

Wacky weed?

How do you even know this is a riddle?

Anyway:

1. Obviously so that they would not get caught.

2. Maybe with a remote control, while it was on the plane in mid-flight

3. Probably not. Throw it in the pond.

Dear Aaryan!

everything is a riddel, did not you know?

um... if you do not know the answer to this, how can it be solved? it's your dream. Maybe take what you took the night you dreamed this...

what i dont know (like the solution of my riddle), is not exist? or what?

all life is a puzzle. You have the choices:

1. just take part in it

2. solving it, too

I still wonder:

Thanx in advance:

Arnoldino

They needed you to deliver the bomb because you are the dreamer,the foreigner, the tourist, the unsuspecting. They planned to activate it in the Domodedovo airport the night you dreamed it. You should NOT, I repeat NOT trust the sexy officer. She was tearing the wings off of the pigeons who would have carried the message out to the world and allowed the victims to escape. She was also taking away the ability to be free, to escape, to fly away. The stream was the stream of information that allowed you to have this vision, as well as the stream of information on the internet. Your infinite trust of the officer was what allowed them to perform this unspeakable act. You must keep your eyes open and trust yourself and not rely on figures of authority to seduce you into a feeling of false calm.

Did I win?