BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Warrior Cats Mafia

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain to me how a semi-random lynch of Seoul, whom we don't really have any evidence against, is better than ridding ourselves if a loose cannon indy killer. You have been pushing hard all day for a lynch of someone, anyone. That would make sense for a TC, whose wincon is to be in the majority.

Please explain to me how a semi-random lynch of Seoul, whom we don't really have any evidence against, is better than ridding ourselves if a loose cannon indy killer. You have been pushing hard all day for a lynch of someone, anyone. That would make sense for a TC, whose wincon is to be in the majority.

I would rather have no lynch, I've pushed for that but while DL was on benjer that seemed unlikely. I have explained plenty why lynching Bone does not help LC and why it does help TC.

If Ravenpaw is still alive then the odds are Stonefur and a TigerClan is dead. That would give the goodie BTSC a good chance to know who to lynch.

Best I can think of... We will know once someone is lynched.

Day 1:

Segul stood upon the great rock. Never before had fourtrees been used for an execution. Never before had there been an execution. As Starclan came down to take Segul away, Tallstar shouted out to the sunset.

"You killed my greatest warrior, Starclan. I will seek revenge!" Then he turned to the gathering. "Now which miserable flea-bitten cat was responsible for this?"

Host BlaBlah

1) Hirkala - Dead. Killed by Darkstripe

2) Araver - Dead. Killed by Scourge

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

5) benjer

6) Segul - Dead. Lynched and found to be Mudclaw

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

11) curr3nt

12) Panther

13) Glycereine

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

I chose wrong...only one role he could be, as opposed to 6 non LC roles...

We'll make this right...maybe I'm just too trusting of Vine and curr

edit - at least we got info to work with...TC we will not lynch another LionClan

Edited by maurice

Unless I see a good objection, I'm spying curr3nt tonight.

No objection from me. Confirming who the goodies are strengthens our position for lynchs.

edit - that would also give me confirmation that you are actually Cinder

Edited by curr3nt

Ok... I didn't change my vote from benjer3.

Maurice has some explaining to do...

In all honesty I was saving your hide. I still believe you. However, if you are LC you will see that I swayed the vote from one LC to another :duh:

If I really must explain then maybe you are TC jumping on a chance to point fingers at a LC.

The fact that you didn't change your vote is why I believe you are LC.

curr3nt,

A suggestion, since I did keep you alive and all :)

spy GJ...not that I necessarily doubt him, but his result will all but complete my puzzle.

I do not blame you for wanting to spy me, but a TC result on GJ should tell you I'm TC...and if he does come back as LC then I will feel comfortable telling you most of what I know.

wasting that spy would work out well for you, wouldn't it maurice? if you remember correctly, I was the one advocating not lynching Segul. You tried to lynch Vine and when that didn't work you moved on to lynching another goodie, not to mention you convinced everyone that having a loose cannon indy killer on the loose was a good strategy for the goodies. What are the odds that an indy killer is going to kill a baddie? Not very good I don't think... My money is on you being part of BC at best, and TC at worst.

curr3nt,

A suggestion, since I did keep you alive and all :)

spy GJ...not that I necessarily doubt him, but his result will all but complete my puzzle.

I do not blame you for wanting to spy me, but a TC result on GJ should tell you I'm TC...and if he does come back as LC then I will feel comfortable telling you most of what I know.

i think i know who you are.

let them use their spy. it will prove your innocence.

if im right in your role, we dont want to loose you. dont give anyone a reason to think differently.