BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Warrior Cats Mafia

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol think that was an attempt to make some of us doubt him? Well, i don't think it'll work on most of us :P

I never said anyone'd doubt him....I only said he spoke like one....big difference....:P

And Obviously I've done nothing to state anything else....don't put words in my mouth! :P

Cinderheart, I know maurice didn't want you advertising your actions to the world, but if you die tonight, we are doomed. We all seem to agree on our kill targets; I will RID MK as Tigerstar, and maurice will kill MK. If we do this, then we are guaranteed at least one hit on MK and probably two. There is a 50% chance of her being Tigerstar, so a 50% chance of her dying due to those two actions, and when you add in the chance that she could be Blackfoot (although unlikely) we have a 66% chance of killing her tonight. If she does die, and they kill two of us tonight, the votes will be tied tomorrow unless you survive. They will then be allowed to run rampant the following nights as we will have no kills and they will have at least one. However, if you save yourself,and Greystripe redirects all actions to EDM(in case they accidentally target Greystripe) on top of our killing MK, we should have a 4-3 vote advantage tomorrow, we can lynch one of the baddies left, and either one of their lives is gone, or one of them is dead. You then save yourself each following night and we can retain our voting advantage each following day

I suggest the following actions:

maurice kill MK

I RID MK as Tigerstar

Greystripe redirect all actions to EDM

Cinderheart saves himself.

What do you think maurice? I know it broadcasts our actions, but if we do it right, we can win!

gj, my preference exactly...except we increase our chances of only one baddie kill if we keep the save to ourselves, or DL's self.

btw, can see a small possibility that you are Scourge and have killed LeopardStar already and are prepared to kill me tonight...If that is the case...kudos.

Night 3:

Firestar pulled Stonefur over. With the half-clan madness taking over, there were a few words he wanted to share.

~~~

Tigerstar silently stalked into the Windclan camp. He needed to speak to Maurice, and Maurice was taking temporary shelter there due to the war. The body would not be discovered until the morning.

~~~

Tigerstar was not satisfied with the level of respect he was getting from his followers. He needed to show them how to properly kill someone without dying themselves. Vineetrika would be a fine cat to make an example out of.

~~~

Blackfoot followed his target through the dead of night. All was still. Peaceful, almost. Ironic that he thought this, and yet he was following Peace.

Host BlaBlah

1) Hirkala - Dead. Killed by Darkstripe

2) Araver - Dead. Killed by Scourge

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

5) benjer - Dead. Killed by Stonefur

6) Segul - Dead. Lynched and found to be Mudclaw

7) Vineetrika - Dead. Killed byTigerstar

8) maurice - Dead. Killed byTigerstar

9) LJ - Dead. Lynched and found to be Runningnose

10) MissKitten

11) curr3nt - Dead. Killed by Runningnose

12) Panther

13) Glycereine - Dead. Killed by Tigerstar

14) golfjunkie

15) EDM

Host BlaBlah

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

9) LJ - Dead. Lynched and found to beRunningnose

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

14) golfjunkie

15) EDM

I am offering you an easy resolution, I will not kill you if you surrender and join my clan. If you resist, however, you will be hunted down like the kittypets you all are. Join me and I will show you how to become a real leader!

Firestar - panther

Greystripe - peace

Cinderheart - DL

we have 4 votes, and you have 4 votes, so no lynch. Then one of you dies N3, (we will verify Greystripe=peace before we target her with a kill) or loses one of their 2 lives(either Firestar or Cinderheart, and even if you block it, the next day will be another tie lynch and the cycle will continue ad infinitum until we do kill one of you two), and once that happens, we have 4 votes to your 3 votes, and one of you gets lynched (either Cinderheart, Greystripe, Firestar; whoever is left). It really isn't even a choice, join us, and together we can rule the forest.!

By Star Clan, in a random tie vote, we may be favored by the clan above all others. I will not bow down to the ignorance of a leader frowned upon by the stars themselves. If maneuvered successfully, we can still pull a win. Prepare to die, flea bitten windbag.

By Star Clan, in a random tie vote, we may be favored by the clan above all others. I will not bow down to the ignorance of a leader frowned upon by the stars themselves. If maneuvered successfully, we can still pull a win. Prepare to die, flea bitten windbag.

The proper term is "flea bitten rogue." :lol:

Host BlaBlah

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

14) golfjunkie

15) EDM voting for peace

Since no one else has voted yet......:D

Host BlaBlah

3) Darth Legion - voting for missKitten

4) peace

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

14) golfjunkie

15) EDM voting for peace

EDM, even though I'm mad at your clan, your smiley has made me smile tongue.gif Your smiley has saved you..... for now :)