BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Warrior Cats Mafia

well, look at his results... he has gotten you nowhere, maybe try a different course of action. We can still win this if we turn it around now. They have to kill at least 2 of the clan leaders, which means at least 2 more days before they can win, which is why he is stalling and trying to keep you guys from lynching/killing Bone and Scourge! I have Scourge narrowed down to several people, we need to lynch one of them tomorrow! If you want to find out who Scourge is, let me know and I will give you a spy target.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you came to this knowledge all of the sudden how, since nothing has happened since then except you leading a lynch of a goodie? So, you're saying lynching a goodie is better than lynching an indy?

Now when do we get to interrogate you, gj. What have you contributed...you say you pushed a lynch for benjer, but that serves the TC wincon, does it not?

Now those that I trust at least mostly trust me...therefore I wil post only after the night post

Why would you wait to post until after the night post? You can't possibly predict who Scourge will kill, so what purpose does it serve for the goodies to wait until after the night post to tell everyone. Once again, you are only stalling, and you will attempt to mislead everyone tomorrow to give yourself another day to achieve your BC wincon.

The only thing that wouldn't serve a TC wincon would be a lynch of a baddie, and therefore, everything you have done so far has advanced the TC(baddie) wincon, hasn't it? Come to think of it, maybe I have read you wrong, maybe you're not BC, maybe you're TC... You know there is a much better chance of Scourge killing a random goodie, than a baddie so you're just going to take your chances, aren't you?

Yesterday, since I didn't know of any baddies, I wanted to do the next best thing and lynch someone who was DEFINITELY not a goodie.

In case I die tonight, I will share what I believe up to this point.

TC spied Glycerine, they probably tried to kill him as well, so they could claim his role

Bone redirected the TC kill. Who would he select as a probable TC target? Well since N1 would be a crapshoot, I'd redirect it away from Scourge. So assuming TC tried to kill Glycerine, that would make him Scourge.

I also, hope to get confirmation, but I believe curr3nt and DL, mainly because their claims match up with my analysis. I could just have a bad read on Panther and peace but I believe they are TC as well, just not as much as the other two.

I am assuming we lost at least one LC and there was a claim that araver was TC so let's assume Hirk was LC. That leaves one LC spot between Vine, GJ, MissKitten, LJ and Hallie. Vine and GJ are my frontrunners for that role but I hope to get that question answered soon, though Vine has claimed a role and GJ has not.

Review:

LC:

maurice

DL

Segul

Hirk

curr

peace

panther

Vine?/GJ?

TC:

GJ?/Vine?

LJ

araver

MissKitten

Hallie

BC:

Glyc

benjer

Now this is not gospel...maybe TC didn't attempt spy/kill and maybe benjer chose a name at random. I'm just playing probabilities at this point.

And this was delayed because I think its value is in the lynch since I don't have RID's just factions, but jic I die...

Night 2:

Darth Legion was wandering about. Not something to do during this time of night. Cinderheart ushered him into the Thunderclan medicine den, and Darth Legion remained there for the night.

~~~

Firestar came into the medicine den. After making sure Darth Legion couldn't here, he told Cinderpetl what he knew.

~~~

Greystripe approached his friend as of last night, Hallie. Again, no harm could come to him in this position.

~~~

Stonefur briskly set off after his target. He had his target properly found out this time. Benjer never stood a chance. Stonefur had vengeance in his heart, and before the night was out, Benjer was no more.

~~~

Scourge approached his target for the night. Maurice. But unfortunately for Scourge, the leader managed to live another day.

~~~

Tigerstar gathered his cats into a clearing in the Shadowclan camp.

"There is an enemy in our midst. I lured him here, and he will die."

Tigerstar raised his claw, and brought it down on Glycerine's throat.

~~~

Leaving the execution, Runningnose invited Curr3nt into the medicine den, stopping at the fresh kill pile to pick up two mice.

"I find watching death makes me rather hungry," remarked Runningnose, passing one of the mice to Curr3nt.

Curr3nt took a bite out of his mouse.

"Oh dear," said Runningnose, flatly. "It looks like I shall need two mice to eat. After all, there are two deaths here tonight."

Curr3nt looked down at his mouse, and saw sticky red juice pouring out of it. "Deathberries," he gasped, before collapsing on to the ground, dead.

~~~

Tallstar made his way to the edge of Windclan territory. Towards a barn where a loner named Barley lived. Tallstar approached the black and white loner.

"I need your help," said Tallstar.

"Why should I help you?" asked Barley.

"Ravenpaw sent me," responded Tallstar. While that wasn't strictly true, given the circumstances, Tallstar doubted that Ravenpaw would mind.

"Have a mouse," replied the loner, gruffly.

"I have a question for you,"

Edited by Blablah99

Host BlaBlah

1) Hirkala - Dead. Killed by Darkstripe

2) Araver - Dead. Killed by Scourge

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

5) benjer - Dead. Killed by Stonefur

6) Segul - Dead. Lynched and found to be Mudclaw

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

11) curr3nt - Dead. Killed by Runningnose

12) Panther

13) Glycereine - Dead. Killed by Tigerstar

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Host BlaBlah

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice - voting for LJ

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

LJ is not Lionclan

Hallie is not Lion Clan

MissKitten is not LionClan

I think GJ is TC and Vine is LC, the votes will tell

I am voting for the most dangerous in my opinion.

Edited by maurice

well, it looks like TC combined with us to eliminate BC...

maurice, I think I know who you are now, sorry I was such a rock... I missed a lot yesterday, but I did manage to make myself useful tonight..

edit: oops, mixed up curr3nt with benjer... anyways, Scourge is dead and Bone is of limited usefulness...

Edited by golfjunkie

Well, night post proved my goodlyness smile.gif Well now that we know I'm Cindrheart, we can begin looking for Blakfoot, may I suggest we examine curr3nt? I know, I know, I'm really badgering curr3nt, but I really think he is bad.

Host BlaBlah

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

14) golfjunkie - voting for LJ

15) Hallie15dancer

adding GJ's vote

DL curr3nt is dead...:wacko:

Host BlaBlah

3) Darth Legion - voting for LJ

4) peace

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

14) golfjunkie - voting for LJ

15) Hallie15dancer

Monsieur GJ, I have decided against your swaying speech.

edit: forgot a vote

Edited by Darth Legion