BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Warrior Cats Mafia

i think i know who you are.

let them use their spy. it will prove your innocence.

if im right in your role, we dont want to loose you. dont give anyone a reason to think differently.

If you are who I think you are, maybe I don't need to prove it to curr3nt...

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasting that spy would work out well for you, wouldn't it maurice? if you remember correctly, I was the one advocating not lynching Segul. You tried to lynch Vine and when that didn't work you moved on to lynching another goodie, not to mention you convinced everyone that having a loose cannon indy killer on the loose was a good strategy for the goodies. What are the odds that an indy killer is going to kill a baddie? Not very good I don't think... My money is on you being part of BC at best, and TC at worst.

You realize Bone is not an Indy killer right? You realize that lynching Bone would have been a for sure step in helping the TC reach their WinCon, right? You realize I moved from Vine because I was convinced she and curr were LC, right? You realize I stayed away from you because I had some confidence that you were LC, too right? You realize I don't want a spy action wasted, right? And you realize that the Indy's are just as happy killing two TC as they are LC right? No...hmm I may have had some incorrect assumptions regarding who's who, but guess what, I got pretty much all of the info I need, so I'd chalk that up as a success. And I have not said anything that was not true, unlike your post. Now, if I find out you're with us, in the LC, then we'll move beyond this as get rid of the TC together.:thumbsup:

That was a bad lynch, but we won't make the same mistake again :)

Sry Segul

So what shall we do in night two?

People have made that mistake quite a lot with me (or thats how it seems to me) :(

Edited by Segul

Blablah, everyone already knows I'm cinderpelt. Anyway, guys if I save myself tonight I can use my 2x vote where needed D2.

not nessecarily. you've claimed. proof is proof. give us proof.

Panther: i was worrying the same thing. but you never know. we'll just have to see how it plays out for now.

U've all gone quiet lol I must be the only one not working or busy just now...

Wait a minute, is that DL I spy watching this? Don't suppose u've anything to add that might make me more likely to trust you?

Edit: Damn DL's gone. Think i 4got 2 refresh the page :wacko: btw I don't really have much to add just now so you can all skip my posts if you want

Edited by Panther

Proof? okay here's proof. I'm using my save tonight on myself. Runingnose, if you are still alive and you change my post I will be unbelievably mad at you; as stated before, I'm useful to your clan, but not useful dead.

Proof? okay here's proof. I'm using my save tonight on myself. Runingnose, if you are still alive and you change my post I will be unbelievably mad at you; as stated before, I'm useful to your clan, but not useful dead.

Runningnose can't change the night post, he can only add to it.

Blab:

Tigerstar: Takes two hits/lynches to kill.

Eg, Stonefur RID Kills him the same night Scourge kills him...does he die, or must the two lynches/kills occur in separate cycles?

In that case he dies.

We are at a disadvantage because of the info that was shared yesterday, a lot of that my fault. However, if what was said is to be believed then I may know who LC is and may get confirmation tonight.

DL I will not ask you to save me, but I will do this

Benjer, I know who Scourge is. He was not unlucky last night. You did a sweet job. I do not want Scourge to die tonight, though, so I will not use that info just yet. Just like I did not want you to die yesterday.

Consider that I may be a target for the TC kill and consider redirecting it to Hallie or MissKitten.

And Scourge, consider using your kill on one of those two as well. :D

Remember, if too many BC or LC die then TC will be in majority and neither of us win.

We are at a disadvantage because of the info that was shared yesterday, a lot of that my fault. However, if what was said is to be believed then I may know who LC is and may get confirmation tonight.

DL I will not ask you to save me, but I will do this

Benjer, I know who Scourge is. He was not unlucky last night. You did a sweet job. I do not want Scourge to die tonight, though, so I will not use that info just yet. Just like I did not want you to die yesterday.

Consider that I may be a target for the TC kill and consider redirecting it to Hallie or MissKitten.

And Scourge, consider using your kill on one of those two as well. :D

Remember, if too many BC or LC die then TC will be in majority and neither of us win.

This plan has sense. If I use a save on myself to keep myself safe, and scourge directs the kill to a more possible baddie, we will both be closer to our wincons.

DL, maurice has done everything possible to save those in BC and redirect us away from spying, killing, and lynching them; so what would make you think he is on our team? Why is everyone so willing to follow him. What has he done for us so far? He has saved Bone from a lynch and gotten a goodie lynched, and you are going to listen to him again?

DL, maurice has done everything possible to save those in BC and redirect us away from spying, killing, and lynching them; so what would make you think he is on our team? Why is everyone so willing to follow him. What has he done for us so far? He has saved Bone from a lynch and gotten a goodie lynched, and you are going to listen to him again?

He is a natural leader, that is all.