BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Warrior Cats Mafia

Blab:

RunningNose: Having experience with false prophecies, he can add something to the night post.

If RunningNose adds to the post "Blackfoot spies maurice" but Blackfoot actually spies curr3nt, would both actions appear in the post or would the added message displace the actual action?

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Panther following Benjer hint to him being a possible Scourge? What is wrong with this "Bone stuff"? Both Lion/Tiger want Blood dealt with eventually.

I only said that cause i was a bit confused at the time but i'm changing my vote to Vinetreeka now cause I trust Maurice :D

Host: BlaBlah

1) Hirkala - Dead. Killed by Darkstripe

2) Araver - Dead. Killed by Scourge

3) Darth Legion - voting for benjer

4) peace

5) benjer - voting for Darth Legion

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice - voting for Vinetreeka

9) LJ - voted for peace

10) MissKitten

11) curr3nt - voting for benjer

12) Panther - voting for Vinetreeka

13) Glycereine - voting for curr3nt

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Edit: for some reason the colours didn't copy, so I fixed them :wacko:

Edit2:Aah they're still not working?? Could someone else please fix them? Thnx :D

Edited by Panther

4) peace

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ - voted for peace

10) MissKitten

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Fixing the colors.

Also thanks for the trust Panther.

Blab:

RunningNose: Having experience with false prophecies, he can add something to the night post.

If RunningNose adds to the post "Blackfoot spies maurice" but Blackfoot actually spies curr3nt, would both actions appear in the post or would the added message displace the actual action?

Both actions appear.

@maurice - on a scale of 1 to 10, how sure are you of Vineetrika?

in all honesty, like 5

and in further honesty, you're in there with her...mainly no info, but I'm running out of people to be good, so I would like more info from people. I was also a 3 when I voted for her, but as people have offered info, its gotten higher.

edit - just looked at spreadsheet from last night, sleepy i guess, and found an error. I assumed araver to be goodie based on bad assumption. He could be a couple of TC, so that does open up another LC possibility.

Also waiting to hear from curr3nt, because an incorrect answer will open up another. But again we need info...

Edited by maurice

4) peace

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ - voted for peace

10) MissKitten - voting for Glyc

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

voting MK's vote in.

FYI: the reason im not adding much in is because Im being careful of my vote. I have reason to trust maurice, so i think i will follow suit soon, but i want to watch a little more before i make a decision.

in all honesty, like 5

and in further honesty, you're in there with her...mainly no info, but I'm running out of people to be good, so I would like more info from people. I was also a 3 when I voted for her, but as people have offered info, its gotten higher.

edit - just looked at spreadsheet from last night, sleepy i guess, and found an error. I assumed araver to be goodie based on bad assumption. He could be a couple of TC, so that does open up another LC possibility.

Also waiting to hear from curr3nt, because an incorrect answer will open up another. But again we need info...

Are you waiting to hear if I left a hint? I was trying to but I think I might have said too much.

As far as I know Hikala/Araver could be have been Leaporstar, Runningnose, Ravenpaw or Stonefur. Runningnose being dead is looking better unless there was no action put in. Good question to Blah btw.

edit - sorry for giving baddies a 50/50 chance to RID me - the other person I could be please do not out yourself yet if you can help it

Edited by curr3nt

Yeah, I'm trying to see what RN could have contributed to night post, and araver or Hirk being RN and dying (hence no altering)is a possibility, especially since BC seems to have controlled both kills. My only question though is order of actions...wouldn't Night Post Altering>Block>Message>Redirect>RID Kill>Kill imply that the message would go through even if RN died?

Yeah, I'm trying to see what RN could have contributed to night post, and araver or Hirk being RN and dying (hence no altering)is a possibility, especially since BC seems to have controlled both kills. My only question though is order of actions...wouldn't Night Post Altering>Block>Message>Redirect>RID Kill>Kill imply that the message would go through even if RN died?

post would have said RN altered something though wouldn't it?

post would have said RN altered something though wouldn't it?

i don't think so...what would be the point? we would disregard it if we knew it was from RN.

trusting maurice and keeping my vote, though i may switch over to give him more support on vine if need be. just waiting for her defence.

Thank you for believing me curr3nt; something still makes me think you are bad though... Please give me somebody to spy out N2 guys, I might be killed, in fact it's highly likely, but on the off chance I'm not.... BTW I am useful to all groups, Blood and Tigerclan will both learn from my spying as well as my own clan. Take this into consideration N2 when talking to scourge, benjer. Tigerstar, make sure you read and understand this as well. If I learn something and don't tell anyone who they are, then you can be certain they are lionclan. It's only about a 35% chance I will end up picking one of your clan for spying.

I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I am at my sister's place and don't have access to a computer. I am using my phone to type this in. I want to give a hint but I am afraid I say too much to reveal my role and tigerstar would take me with his RID kill. In defense I acted last and I wasn't successful.

I agree that we shouldn't be lynching bone today. I am sure stonefur will take care of that. We need to find one of tigerclan. I will vote later when I get a chance to do some analysis. Please don't vote for me. Trust me I am good.

ok vine, I buy it,

Il be home in 30 minutes...

Why isn't everyone active?

Lets see if Halee talks...move my vote to her please.

shes made one post (her sign up), and hasnt been on since 1:20pm yesterday. over 24 hrs. i dont think you'll get anything from her. But if she comes on and doesnt at least post in here, im suspicious.

when does the day end?

4) peace

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ - voted for peace

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

I'm being wishy washy and I hate it but peace is right. Hallie's not going to defend, but she may not need to until pressured because of TC BTSC. I'm reposting the roster with my vote still on Vine. While her "claim" may be valid, it also validates another theory of mine.

edit -And remember DL, TC would welcome a Bone lynch more than LC would, because it helps them get into the majority. A vote for Bone is actually more productive for TC than for LC. Please reconsider, we have other means of dealing with Bone, or mayhaps we can even work with him. Right curr3nt?

Edited by maurice

maurice: so are you even more sure? I think we left off at 5/10 of sure-ness. Im just curious at where we stand now.

More sure? Probably not. Part of me wants to vote for curr3nt. I wish we could just do a no lynch, but I don't think DL will allow that. DL and TC will probably put extra votes on benjer even if we tied the vote.

What do you think?

More sure? Probably not. Part of me wants to vote for curr3nt. I wish we could just do a no lynch, but I don't think DL will allow that. DL and TC will probably put extra votes on benjer even if we tied the vote.

What do you think?

Curr3nt has me confused, and Its gotten me suspicious. LC wants TC out, so BloodClan could be of use, especially is we identify Tigerstar/Leopardstar. Theyd want them out ASAP. I have no idea who to go with, im going to look around a bit more, and see if theres something ive missed.

I trust your judgement right now, so speak up if you know something.

4) peace

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ - voted for peace

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

I'm being wishy washy and I hate it but peace is right. Hallie's not going to defend, but she may not need to until pressured because of TC BTSC. I'm reposting the roster with my vote still on Vine. While her "claim" may be valid, it also validates another theory of mine.

edit -And remember DL, TC would welcome a Bone lynch more than LC would, because it helps them get into the majority. A vote for Bone is actually more productive for TC than for LC. Please reconsider, we have other means of dealing with Bone, or mayhaps we can even work with him. Right curr3nt?

I'm confused as it is, so please use less abbreviations :blink: