BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Warrior Cats Mafia

I know in previous mafia games that there was a whole thing about when people will be on. I just want to say my internet will probably go off in 5 minutes (maybe not...fingers crossed), and usually comes back on around 6am (EST). Its like this on most nights, except for saturdays, where the internet stays on all night. I wont necessarily be on at a common time everyday. ahhhh, the joys of high school work

On topic however, i would like for DL to reply again. not dead yet right?

I have no reasons not to trust him, but i have no reasons yet to also. the outing of the role so quickly worries me, as one might wish to subtly hint at a player, and pass on the role to try to get success for their faction. I could say ohhhh, [Random Player] is Scourge. I have no evidence, however, to back me up. just making a point. Im going to watch a little more b4 voting..,.

*1 min until no internet*

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynch me if you must, to prove I am good and benjer is bad. However, to further prove my role, have exactly enough people vote for benjer that he can't be killed without my 2x vote laugh.gif

edit: said 3x

Edited by Darth Legion

DL, listen

You may want benjer lynched, but is it in the best interests of the Lionclan to lynch Bone? i don't know, maybe it is, but we should at least get information from others. My order of preference is TigerClan, Scourge, Bone....random lynch that risks LionClan being lynched.

So if you are Cinder, great. But let's work for what's best for LionClan, and try to lynch us TigerClan, or at least get a hit on TigerStar or LeopardStar.

BTW 3X vote?

edit- saw your edit...ok, gonna get the old spreadsheet going now...my excitement about seeing a lynch has waned some ^_^

Edited by maurice

I think Greystripe chose Hallie to take on any actions that came his way.

Benjer makes a good point. I'm trying to remember if Blab said anything about spies being in the post. If not then Benjer's claim holds some water. Blab, I'll look for it myself before I put it in red...Thx.

Ok looked but couldn't find it so I'll ask...

Blab, will all types of spy action make the night post?

Well crap, so Runningnose and Leapordstar are the Tigerclan unknowns. Tigerstar obviously didn't die so he either guessed wrong or was blocked.

Darkstripe action can't be a lie. Blackfoot's action is probably valid since I can't imagine him not acting. Unless Runningnose can modify a night action and Blackfoot actually spied someone else... We will know if Glycerine dies N2. Might know Leapordstar's status after D1. If neither of them then goodies got hit bad.

Just in case you can't find a better course, heed my words. benjer is Bone, cur3nt is somehow involved with benjer. This is all I've gathered so far, once again, benjer was spied by me, cur3nt flips switches.

DL, listen

You may want benjer lynched, but is it in the best interests of the Lionclan to lynch Bone? i don't know, maybe it is, but we should at least get information from others. My order of preference is TigerClan, Scourge, Bone....random lynch that risks LionClan being lynched.

So if you are Cinder, great. But let's work for what's best for LionClan, and try to lynch us TigerClan, or at least get a hit on TigerStar or LeopardStar.

BTW 3X vote?

edit- saw your edit...ok, gonna get the old spreadsheet going now...my excitement about seeing a lynch has waned some ^_^

Don't attempts to save show up in the night post even if not needed. If so the only way the Cinderheart action could be wrong is if she was blocked. How would Runningnose know Cinder would be blocked? So either Darth is Cinder or the real Cinder could counter.

Just in case you can't find a better course, heed my words. benjer is Bone, cur3nt is somehow involved with benjer. This is all I've gathered so far, once again, benjer was spied by me, cur3nt flips switches.

Only one involved with Bone is Scourge and if you think I would want attention with that role...

I am just trying to think everything through while we have a chance of the rest getting on. I did write the post thinking the chance of you being Cinder might be good before reading and replying to this one. Then again you could accuse me of playing more games.

All and only successful actions are in the night post.

:rolleyes: Thanks, Blab.

So an idea for LionClan.

We try to lynch a TigerClan. If we can get one great. Then Stonefur can RID Bone Night 2. we maximize our kills this way.

If not then, bye bye Bones.

edit - curr3nt, my thoughts were regarding the spy. If spy actions are not in the post then Runningnose put that in about Cinder as Benjer suggested. Now the only way for that to happen is as you suggested, TigerClan knew that they would block Cinder and Cinder saved and...meh let's just say not likely.

Edited by maurice

My definition of a successful action is an action that achieved the desired effect. Or an action that directly affected another player, in the case of having an action redirected.

Edited by Blablah99

:rolleyes: Thanks, Blab.

So an idea for LionClan.

We try to lynch a TigerClan. If we can get one great. Then Stonefur can RID Bone Night 2. we maximize our kills this way.

If not then, bye bye Bones.

Hoping Stonefur is still alive. Firestar and Greystripe would have the best idea. If Ravenpaw is still alive then the odds of Stonefur being dead are not looking good. For both Ravenclaw and Stonefur to be alive wouldn't Runningnose and Leapordstar have to have died?

I think this decision is up to the goody BTSC?

Last bit of paranoia before bed.

Kind of hoping Leapordstar is alive otherwise did Scourge get lucky and hit one of his targets or did Bone redirect Darkstripe for the kill?

Wonder what Darkstripe is going to do. If he knows that Leapordstar is dead he could out Tigerstar for Scourge.

If he tells after the day and can get Tigerstar killed the same night as he forfeits his life would that count as moving him into Bloodclan before death?

If both Runningnose and Leapordstar are already dead then that might be his best chance to win?

Edit- does he HAVE to target the one Tigerstar wants? If both Scourge and he targets Tigerstar...

Edited by curr3nt

Holy crap that's a lot of talking by very little of the roster. I'm at the hospital but eatting dinner. For now please add a vote for curr3nt for me

I too wonder if lynching bone (assuming DL isn't lying) is the best course of action. It's good as a last resort because at least we know either DL or benjer is bad, but hmm...

Host BlaBlah

1) Hirkala - Dead. Killed by Darkstripe

2) Araver - Dead. Killed by Scourge

3) Darth Legion - voting for BONE AKA BENJER3

4) peace

5) benjer - voting for Darth Legion

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice - voting for Vinetreeka

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

11) curr3nt - voting for curr3nt

12) Panther

13) Glycereine - voting for curr3nt

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Adding Glyc's vote

Holy crap that's a lot of talking by very little of the roster. I'm at the hospital but eatting dinner. For now please add a vote for curr3nt for me

I too wonder if lynching bone (assuming DL isn't lying) is the best course of action. It's good as a last resort because at least we know either DL or benjer is bad, but hmm...

In my defense I am hungry so decided to cook food before bed... so I am still here and I must say I am very excited to see Glycereine vote!

First giving the benefit of doubt and will give you time to read everything (they just about dared me to talk as much as I have! page 10 btw)

You might be able to help me figure out what is up with Runningnose. If Blackfoot's action is correct then you are a goodie or Scourge? so why vote for me since there is no actual evidence for me other than my mouthiness. If Blackfoot's action was altered then we know Runningnose is still around and know what we are up against.

(( sorry, I am a bit giddy about living through N1. hope I am not annoying anyone ))

finally updated and got the spreadsheet ready. does the day end tomorrow night? i am a little disoriented right now :wacko:

Host: BlaBlah

4) peace

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ - voted for peace

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

didn't deduct enough to be sure of my vote, so let's give a D1 random one for peace. nice to be playing with you :)

...prone to change

4) peace

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ - voted for peace

10) MissKitten

12) Panther - voting for Darth Legion

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Voting for Darth Legion because he started all this Bone stuff

Edit: btw i'm only on just now cause i'm 5/6 hours ahead of most of u. I was sleeping during all the action :)

Edited by Panther

3) Darth Legion - voting for benjer

4) peace

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ - voted for peace

10) MissKitten

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

fixed roster

for all new players when you add a vote, be sure to quote the post from before and remove the quote tags. This way you don't remove all the colors. Also if you vote for someone who already has a vote use the same color. If you are voting for someone who has no votes yet choose a color that is distinct from other ones in use.

edit:

@ Curre3nt: At this point I am not convinced you're bad, but the "I'm going to vote for myself" ploy is definitely not an effective strategy so I am assuming you're trying to defend yourself preemptively.

Edited by Glycereine

@ Curre3nt: At this point I am not convinced you're bad, but the "I'm going to vote for myself" ploy is definitely not an effective strategy so I am assuming you're trying to defend yourself preemptively.

Well, what more to you want to hear? I think I have said more than enough for Firestar to narrow me down to one of two roles.

3) Darth Legion - voting for benjer

4) peace

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

9) LJ - voted for peace

10) MissKitten

11) curr3nt - voting for benjer

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Here's to hoping Darth is Cinder.

Outing role can also make some sense. Since Firestar chose to talk to Tallstar, Cinder wouldn't know who to save so next action would be another spy. If Darth proves right with Bone then Tallstar could choose to save Cinder N2 which would give goodies a good lynch D2, another confirmed goody (if Cinder doesn't spy the same player Firestar messages) or a RID for N3 from Stonefur/Tallstar. Further reasoning why Darth might be Cinder have already been written.

Would Panther following Benjer hint to him being a possible Scourge? What is wrong with this "Bone stuff"? Both Lion/Tiger want Blood dealt with eventually.

Anyone see my post on Darkstripe and Bloodclan possible plan? Does Darkstripe get moved to Bloodclan if Tigerstar is out'd the same night he (Tigerstar) dies?

curr3nt, the problem is more with what you are saying, than not saying...

However, mayhaps I've picked up on a hint....if you indeed left one.

Again I must say to all LionClan

Lionclan (Wincon: Eliminate Tigerclan):

Bone is not TigerClan! While he may be a thorn in our side, we should concentrate on Tigerclan. I may actually have our faction narrowed down. It really isn't the best news if i do, because it means we've lost two already. It also assumes that Runningnose didn't plant the bit about Glycerine in order to make him look good. If I am right then we can easily lynch TigerClan today, and well I'm the only one voting for someone who could be TigerClan!! Well maybe LJ, too.

Edited by maurice