BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Warrior Cats Mafia

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 1:

Bone was watching the Tigerclan from the shadows. He was too far away to hear what they were saying, but he saw Tigerstar drawing a map for Darkstripe. Bone rushed ahead before Darkstripe left. He had to change the track signs and fool Darkstripe into going somewhere else.

~~~

Mudclaw made his way along the Windclan border. Maurice came by.

"What do you think you're doing here?" asked the Windclan warrior. "This is Windclan territory. You've got no right to be here."

Maurice didn't need convincing. Windclan protected their borders well, after they had been temporarily driven out by Shadowclan.

~~~

Firestar swiftly ran to Windclan territory. He was stopped by Mudclaw, but upon seeing the face of an ally, the warrior stepped aside to allow Firestar to meet with Tallstar. Mudclaw may have been overly loyal, but he wasn't an idiot.

~~~

Greystripe had a personal protector tonight. He had befriended Hallie, and she would gladly take any blows coming his way.

~~~

Darkstripe followed his orders well. Hirkala may not have been half-clan, but Darkstripe didn't car. One blow to the neck and Hirkala was gone.

~~~

Scourge stalked his target. Nothing could withstand the force of his reinforced claws. Nothing could get in his way. Nothing would ever be stupid enough to dare. Before the night was out, Araver was no more.

~~~

Shadowclan cats were known for being stealthy. Blackfoot was stealthy as he followed Glycerine, and could just make out another face. Satisfied, Blackfoot went back to report to Tigerstar.

~~~

Cinderheart stared at the sky. Who was Benjer? Cinderheart looked to Starclan for an answer. The answer was there.

~~~

Deadfoot looked at the body of Araver. He was dead, but recognizable. At least, recognizable as to which clan he belonged to.

~~~

Dawn came, and the clans met to discuss what to do next.

Host BlaBlah

1) Hirkala - Dead. Killed by Darkstripe

2) Araver - Dead. Killed by Scourge

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

5) benjer

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

11) curr3nt

12) Panther

13) Glycereine

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

OOOO Mega block by Mudclaw...thanks :mad:

but luckily great minds think alike...

So to assess:

Scoourge killed araver, hopefully he was Tigeerstar and not Lionclan...

Darkstripe killed Hirkala, hopefully he was Bone or some other Bloodclan...

Now who to vote for?

Edited by maurice

OOOO Mega block by Mudclaw...thanks :mad:

Host BlaBlah

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

5) benjer

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

11) curr3nt - curr3nt

12) Panther

13) Glycereine

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Voting for myself to start the pressure. Only ones sure to vote for me are the baddies since they are the only ones that would know I am not on their team. Goodies are the only ones that wouldn't know what team I am not on.

How is that for keeping my promise to talk after the night?

Host BlaBlah

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

5) benjer

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice - voting for Glycerine

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

11) curr3nt - voting for curr3nt

12) Panther

13) Glycereine

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Show these noobs how to put up a good defense so I can move on to someone else, please.

Edited by maurice

Host BlaBlah

3) Darth Legion - voting for BONE AKA BENJER3

4) peace

5) benjer

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice - voting for Glycerine

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

13) Glycereine

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

My character may be roadkill, but I'm taking out Bone with me, benjer.

Edited by Darth Legion

okay, I'm running on 8 hours sleep or so the last 2 nights, so any analysis I would do tonight would probably be worthless so it will come tomorrow morning sometime.

oh, and Maurice, Tigerstar takes two hits to kill... doesn't really seem like the kind of thing you would overlook :dry:

Host BlaBlah

4) peace

5) benjer

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice - voting for Vinetreeka

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

13) Glycereine

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Actually read the post a second time, paying better attention this time...so I'll move on to Vine ,temporarily ignoring DL. he may be telling the truth, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to root out more TigerClan.

@GJ, I'm being dense right now, unless I am reading you correctly...but I can't make my thought fit...gimme some of your hours to figure it out. (edit, nm...yeah I realized that, but I left it because well the sentiment was valid, hopefully Scourge managed to kill TigerClan for us)

Edited by maurice

If Benjer3 is Bone wonder if he would tell us who the original target was...

Wait...isn't Bone somewhat useful to goodies since he can [redirect] Tigerclan's kill.

first edit was second line, 2nd edit was to change stop to redirect

Edited by curr3nt

Host BlaBlah

4) peace

5) benjer - voting for Darth Legion

6) Segul

7) Vineetrika

8) maurice - voting for Vinetreeka

9) LJ

10) MissKitten

12) Panther

13) Glycereine

14) golfjunkie

15) Hallie15dancer

Well that was a fun way to come on. Looks like someone has a grudge. :P

Anyway, I know that I'm not Bone, and I think Darth Legion's straight up accusation makes him pretty suspicious. There's a very good chance that Runningnose added a spy on me so Darth could claim my baddiness.

EDIT: colors

Edited by benjer3

If Benjer3 is Bone wonder if he would tell us who the original target was...

Wait...isn't Bone somewhat useful to goodies since he can [redirect] Tigerclan's kill.

first edit was second line, 2nd edit was to change stop to redirect

Well, yes curr3nt. However, he could redirect the kill towards their WinCon. Additionally, eliminating the Bloodclan is only a possible means towards an end --> eliminating Tigerclan. It's good to know who Bone is. We can manage him, but should we lynch him tonight and let a TigerClan off the hook? Methinks not. Of course better Bone than a LionClan, which is why I want answers.

Well that was a fun way to come on. Looks like someone has a grudge. :P

Anyway, I know that I'm not Bone, and I think Darth Legion's straight up accusation makes him pretty suspicious. There's a very good chance that Runningnose added a spy on me so Darth could claim my baddiness.

Sorry, that is a no.

"Greystripe had a personal protector tonight. He had befriended Hallie, and she would gladly take any blows coming his way." has to be Runningnose.

Night actions can't out Hallie's role like that. Question though is it it trying to take attention off Hallie or put it on Hallie?

Sorry, that is a no.

"Greystripe had a personal protector tonight. He had befriended Hallie, and she would gladly take any blows coming his way." has to be Runningnose.

Night actions can't out Hallie's role like that. Question though is it it trying to take attention off Hallie or put it on Hallie?

I think Greystripe chose Hallie to take on any actions that came his way.

Benjer makes a good point. I'm trying to remember if Blab said anything about spies being in the post. If not then Benjer's claim holds some water. Blab, I'll look for it myself before I put it in red...Thx.

Ok looked but couldn't find it so I'll ask...

Blab, will all types of spy action make the night post?

Edited by maurice

quick q: i noticed both of those posts focusing on benjer were edited.

was it spelling? Just wondering. If this is true, id love to take down a baddie, but the paranoid are the paranoid, and the paranoid people play mafia. :P

Spelling and grammar on the second, colors on the first. blush.gif