BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Warrior Cats Mafia

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paranoid much? :P

I remember saying that in one of my first mafias :lol:

And since then, I've found out that it's actually true. You get paranoid over time :D

8 PM EST is around 3 AM for me so I guess I'll find out tomorrow if I'm a ghost or can vote. Which means any last message must be today.

Unfortunately, if I die now, I'm actually uncertain who to blame since both Maurice and Hirk would probably want to do it. Hmm, so could you please ... don't? :D

Unfortunately, if I die now, I'm actually uncertain who to blame since both Maurice and Hirk would probably want to do it. Hmm, so could you

Wait are you claiming baddie? Because that's who I want to kill...

I was wondering about this...do you really want to claim to be a goodie just yet? With a crazy Scourge out there and a Baddie nightkill?

I'm expecting either two 1/2 kills, 1 kill, 1.5 kill or two kills and then we try to figure out what the heck is going on.

So...to whomever is reading this. If you can kill someone then I am on your team tonight...would I lie to you?

psst...I think you should target Blahblah99 as Game Master then we can all win!

Edited by curr3nt

I was wondering about this...do you really want to claim to be a goodie just yet? With a crazy Scourge out there and a Baddie nightkill?

I'm expecting either two 1/2 kills, 1 kill, 1.5 kill or two kills and then we try to figure out what the heck is going on.

So...to whomever is reading this. If you can kill someone then I am on your team tonight...would I lie to you?

Claiming baddie? Or just playing safe so we don't know what to think of you yet?

Claiming baddie? Or just playing safe so we don't know what to think of you yet?

How would claiming a baddie help me? Since Scourge wants to kill them too and baddies would know if I was lying. Gah...not safe to claim to be anyone!

Is it too late for Greystripe to try to get everyone to target him so he can go redirect happy? Could reduce it to one goodie known kill.

How would claiming a baddie help me? Since Scourge wants to kill them too and baddies would know if I was lying. Gah...not safe to claim to be anyone!

Is it too late for Greystripe to try to get everyone to target him so he can go redirect happy? Could reduce it to one goodie known kill.

Lol just thinking aloud :D

You know... You are ALWAYS targeting me now... I'm starting to think you don't like me there araver! LOL

:lol: those are quick, almost unprovoked claims and defenses:

@maurice, no I'm not claiming anything. It's actually scary to get out of the host seat and find yourself among paranoid players that want to kill goodies and lynch baddies (no offence, it's on your profile). And I guess I'm just nervous since Woon/Seahorse is not around to save me. *shrug*

@Hirk - we only played twice. Once we were on opposite sides and we both lost. Second time we both won, and I said I'm sorry for that lynch that got you killed. It's probably just your Brandos talk that got me so competitive with you right now. And I know what happened to you in the last two games so I would understand your reaction if you're a baddie and get lynched on a hunch. Again.

Enough meta-gaming. I just expressed my fear of dying. That's all.

And hoping framing you might save my fur if either of you were in a killing position. I learned that from Izzy and Phaze, although they actually did not give good example of its use :D

EDIT: grammar stuff.

Edited by araver

<sarcasm>I'm sure the baddies would be more than willing to purposefully allow Greystripe to redirect all their actions, why don't you ask them?</sarcasm>

edit: wow, that sounded way more harsh than it was intended, guess it comes along with the paranoia! Sorry curr3nt

Edited by golfjunkie

my thoughts right now are that the goodies wouldnt want everyone to target them, just to play safe. Which makes me curious about what your trying to say.

what are you trying to say curr3nt?

I am hoping that if I provide enough entertainment/interaction that I will amuse the right people to let me live through the night.

If I am killed then I will swear that I died for my team as a scape goat.

Do I have you wondering if I am Greystripe? No? =C

<sarcasm>I'm sure the baddies would be more than willing to purposefully allow Greystripe to redirect all their actions, why don't you ask them?</sarcasm>

edit: wow, that sounded way more harsh than it was intended, guess it comes along with the paranoia! Sorry curr3nt