BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

wolfgang

Question

One day in spring,a man was in a crowded market with his camel(loaded with fat and suger),he wanted to sell them.

Due to this crowedness, the man lost his camel,he looked for him everywhere but he did`nt find him.

He asked alot of people and told them how he looks like and what was he carrying on his back,but no one could help him.

He went out side the market,to the road leading to other town, on that road he met an old man walking slowly,He asked him whether he found a camel walking on this road.The old man asked him :was your camel one-eyed?

the man became happy to hear that....yes yes...he was..

The old man continued his questions:was one of his teeth broken?

"yes !thats right !"replied the man.

was he loaded with fat from the right and suger from the left?

"yeah !!"he was...

and was he suffering from limp in his left foot?

"yes...thats my camel...where did you find him?"asked the man.

Sorry my son...but I didn`t see him at all!

The old man was telling the truth....but how did he knew so much about that camel?!!

Edited by wolfgang

18 answers to this question

One day in spring,a man was in a crowded market with his camel(loaded with fat and suger),he wanted to sell them.

Due to this crowedness, the man lost his camel,he looked for him everywhere but he did`nt find him.

He asked alot of people and told them how he looks like and what was he carrying on his back,but no one could help him.

He went out side the market,to the road leading to other town, on that road he met an old man walking slowly,He asked him whether he found a camel walking on this road.The old man asked him :was your camel one-eyed?

"yeah !!"he was...

The old man was telling the truth....but how did he knew so much about that camel?!!

Sorry..a typing mistake...It is "an old puzzle" and not " puzzel" :duh:

"yeah !!"he was...

The old man was his father. The father had not seen the camel that day ('sorry my son..but I didn't see him at all') but he still knew what he looked like

"yeah !!"he was...

he was the man who sold that camel to the guy, or may be the old man was someone whom the camel owner might have sold sugar or fat long ago. just guessing, atleast tell that is it a play of words or a real logical puzzle

he was the man who sold that camel to the guy, or may be the old man was someone whom the camel owner might have sold sugar or fat long ago. just guessing, atleast tell that is it a play of words or a real logical puzzle

It is a real logical puzzle,,,,and I am not so good in english to play with words :lol:

Someone saw an unattended 1-eyed, lame camel and decided to rob it. The person cut open both of the bags, but got bitten in the process. The camel escaped, leaving a trail of fat on one side and sugar on the other. His prints in the dirt were lopsided from the limp. A man complaining of a camel bite displayed an uneven wound, indicating a broken tooth. Maybe he didn't get bitten until he cut open the second bag, becaus ethe camel couldn't see him cut the first bag.

Someone saw an unattended 1-eyed, lame camel and decided to rob it. The person cut open both of the bags, but got bitten in the process. The camel escaped, leaving a trail of fat on one side and sugar on the other. His prints in the dirt were lopsided from the limp. A man complaining of a camel bite displayed an uneven wound, indicating a broken tooth. Maybe he didn't get bitten until he cut open the second bag, becaus ethe camel couldn't see him cut the first bag.

very good attempt...but still not perfect, no one robbed the camel,but the camel went along that road ,the old man didn`t see the camel but he saw his clues and what he had left behind.

now put it in the real scenario ...

Lets take the details one at a time

was your camel one-eyed?

The camel ate grass to only one side of the path

was one of his teeth broken?

There was some grass left uneaten at specific intervals

The bags got snagged on something and some of the fat and sugar spilled out

The tracks of the camel gave away the limp

So which are right and which need work?

Lets take the details one at a time

The camel ate grass to only one side of the path

There was some grass left uneaten at specific intervals

The bags got snagged on something and some of the fat and sugar spilled out

The tracks of the camel gave away the limp

So which are right and which need work?

Very good !!! all are right !! :thumbsup:

He went out side the market,to the road leading to other town, on that road he met an old man walking slowly,He asked him whether he found a camel walk

as the merchant ask everyone in crowd and give his camels information so the old man possibly from that crowd and might have listen that...

his road.The old man asked him :was your camel one-eyed?

"yeah !!"he was...