BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Lionclan (Wincon: Eliminate Tigerclan):

Firestar: He was once an kittypet named Rusty. One day, he wandered into the forest, and was immediately captivated by the idea of living there. With some hesitation, he was accepted into Thunderclan as Firepaw, due to his firey orange pelt. Little did he know, he was actually the subject of a prophecy. Fire alone can save our clan. He is now the leader of Lionclan, takes two hits/lynches to kill. He can also chose a cat to send a message to each night. Has BTSC with Greystripe and Ravenpaw.

Tallstar: Tallstar has always been rather amiable towards Thunderclan. The ties of friendship were sealed when Fireheart and Greystripe saved his clan. He is the leader of Windclan, and also a leader of Lionclan. Takes two hits/lynches to kill. He can copy one action each night. He can not copy the same action more than once.

Greystripe: Greystripe was an apprentice, Greypaw, when he was told to track a kittypet to assess his tracking skills. That kittypet was Rusty. Greypaw attacked Rusty, as he was told to, and Rusty, surprisingly enough, fought back rather than fleeing. Greystripe has been Firestar's friend ever since. Once, he met a Riverclan cat named Silverstream. They immediately fell in love, against the warrior code. After Silverstream died, Greystripe left Thunderclan to be with his kits in Riverclan. Unfortunately, Greystripe was driven out when Tigerstar took over Riverclan. Having left Riverclan, he is loyal to Firestar once more. Unfortunately, he trusts everyone, but everyone also trusts him. All actions on him will be redirected to the player of Greystripe's choice (and yes, he can choose himself). Has BTSC with Firestar and Ravenpaw.

Ravenpaw: Ravenpaw saw Tigerstar kill Redtail. Tigerstar has been threatening to kill him for a while now. It didn't help that Ravenpaw was Tigerstar's apprentice. Finding out the truth, Fireheart and Greystripe took him out of camp, and hid him on a farm, claiming to Tigerstar that he died. He is a loner (but a very smart one at that). He can ask the host (me) one yes/no question each night. Has BTSC with Greystripe and Firestar.

Cinderheart: After a crippling incident on the thunderpath unforeseen even by Starclan, Cinderpaw could not become a warrior. So, she became Yellowfang's apprentice. Unfortunately, she was never meant to be a medicine cat. Can save a player from any action. She can also choose to forfeit her action to instead consult Starclan about a players role (spy). In addition to her night action, she can make her vote count 0x, 1x or 2x.

Deadfoot: There is not much to say about Deadfoot. The deputy of Windclan, and very diplomatic. Can learn one player's faction each night.

Mudclaw: Mudclaw is incredibly loyal. He is hesitant to let anyone on Windclan territory, even to go to highstones. A vicious Windclan warrior. He can block a player.

Stonefur: Stonefur was the mentor of Stormpaw, one of Greystripe's kits. His sister, Mistyfoot, was the mentor of the other. Once Stonefur was exposed as being the child of Bluestar and Oakheart, therefore being half clan, he hand his family were taken hostage. Originally Riverclan, but after being exposed by Tigerstar as half-clan, he and his family are in danger. Has an RID kill. If he targets Darkstripe, even without guessing correctly, Darkstripe dies.

Tigerclan (BTSC and Nightkill) (Wincon: Be in the majority, and outlive Firestar):

Tigerstar: Originally Tigerclaw, of Thunderclan, but after a failed attempt at killing Bluestar in order to become leader, he was driven out. He only wants controll. Nothing more. Soon after, he took over a band of rogues, and took over Shadowclan. Now he is the leader of Tigerclan. Takes two hits/lynches to kill. He has an RID kill each night.

Leapordstar: Not quite the oldest (and not quite the wisest) of the clan leaders. He was the leader of Riverclan, but after being convinced by Tigerstar, he is now the second in command of Tigerclan (although he hopes to take down Tigerstar at some point and rule the clans alone). Can make his vote count 0x, 1x, or 2x in lynch.

Blackfoot: Blackfoot is the go-to deputy. That meaning, he just seems to be everycat's. He is Tigerstar's deputy. A firm supporter of Tigerstar's pure-blood madness, but only because he is loyal to his clan. He can spy on one player each night and learn their action.

Runningnose: Possibly the worst medicine cat ever. He can't even cure his own cold! Under Brokentail's rule, he was forced to make false prophecies that only foretold victory for Shadowclan. Now, he has no desire to see a war, but is bound by his loyalty to his clan. Having experience with false prophecies, he can add something to the night post.

Darkstripe: I don't know why Tigerstar trusts him. Darkstripe just fills up space (and performs the nightkill (until he dies, in which case someone else performs it (But that's only for the story))) and the moment Tigerstar dies, he will defect and join Bloodclan. Although Darkstripe was Tigerstar's biggest supporter in Thunderclan, and he stayed in Thunderclan as a spy after Tigerstar was banished.

Bloodclan (Wincon: Directly kill (at least) two of the clan leaders, and outlive the rest):

Scourge: He has a debt to repay. He wants his revenge. He is hardly bigger than an apprentice, but is the most feared cat in Twolegplace. He was originally a kittypet named Tiny, but after being traumatized by his siblings, he fled to live in the forest, to prove to himself that he was strong. Tigerstar (then Tigerpaw) was about to attack him, but Bluestar held Tigerpaw back. Scourge has since then sworn his revenge on the cats who drove him out of the forest. Ruthless. He can kill one player each night. He knows who the other Bloodclan cats are.

Bone: Scourge's unnoficial deputy. (Bloodclan was never very organized). Knows who Scourge is. He can make a guess as to who Tigerclan is going to kill, and can redirect the kill if he guesses right.

Darkstripe (after Tigerstar dies): Knows who Scourge is, and knows who is in Tigerclan, but cannot directly reveal anyone's identity. If he does, he dies at the end of the night/day. Can not be killed by Tigerclan

Host:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Backups:

1)

2)

3)

• Answers 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Host: Blablah

1) Hirkala

2) Araver

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Backups:

1) maurice

2)

3)

I need a slight break, and I think you have a lot of fans of the theme (which I am unfamiliar with) so I'll just backup for now. Blab if signups take a while or you need someone feel free to put me in. :D

1) Hirkala

2) Araver

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Backups:

1) maurice

2)

3)

**im only signing up for this b/c ive been waiting for this ever since it was mentioned as a possibility (a year ago (about)). Im putting a hold on mafias, exception: this.

1) Hirkala

2) Araver

3) Darth Legion

4) peace

5)

6)

7)

8) maurice

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Backups:

1)

2)

3)

Who am I kidding? Plus Tombstone is almost ready. If I host that when will I get to use my new custom title?

Who am I kidding? Plus Tombstone is almost ready. If I host that when will I get to use my new custom title?

:blink: I forgot to congratulate you on 1000+ :thumbsup:

Benjer, please play this game correctly.

@DL - Mafia can be a very intense game and it can elicit a lot of different point of views.

But Benjer did what the rules allowed him to do (i.e. correctly).

For example, maurice and I started out as newbies in the same Mafia: maFBIa (you can read it here in the Games section). I was a baddie, he was the goodie spy. And we had a very intense day when:

- he outed himself as a Spy and claimed I was a baddie (and he was correct)

- I claimed he is either lying or his spy has been redirected.

And we kept at it the whole day. The outcome was he got lynched (4vs4 and a vote manip). And I of course, ran out of lies, and got lynched the next day. And the baddies eventually lost.

The morale of the story is that we were both sore after that game, but we did become friends. And remained that way, in spite of the fact that there is no Mafia in which we ever played on the same side and we back-stabbed each other a lot :lol:

So, during a Mafia, don't trust anyone and be on the lookout for any potential ally to actually be from an opposite side.

Outside a Mafia, don't judge hard on people's choices, since you might be in their spot someday. We can talk about strategy, clever moves, blunders, ... but don't hold grudges ok? :thumbsup:

@all - And please don't lynch me because I'm defending Benjer. He's not a colleague baddie. I've got the perfect defense now: The roles aren't out yet :lol:

:blink: I forgot to congratulate you on 1000+ :thumbsup:

@DL - Mafia can be a very intense game and it can elicit a lot of different point of views.

But Benjer did what the rules allowed him to do (i.e. correctly).

For example, maurice and I started out as newbies in the same Mafia: maFBIa (you can read it here in the Games section). I was a baddie, he was the goodie spy. And we had a very intense day when:

- he outed himself as a Spy and claimed I was a baddie (and he was correct)

- I claimed he is either lying or his spy has been redirected.

And we kept at it the whole day. The outcome was he got lynched (4vs4 and a vote manip). And I of course, ran out of lies, and got lynched the next day. And the baddies eventually lost.

The morale of the story is that we were both sore after that game, but we did become friends. And remained that way, in spite of the fact that there is no Mafia in which we ever played on the same side and we back-stabbed each other a lot :lol:

So, during a Mafia, don't trust anyone and be on the lookout for any potential ally to actually be from an opposite side.

Outside a Mafia, don't judge hard on people's choices, since you might be in their spot someday. We can talk about strategy, clever moves, blunders, ... but don't hold grudges ok? :thumbsup:

@all - And please don't lynch me because I'm defending Benjer. He's not a colleague baddie. I've got the perfect defense now: The roles aren't out yet :lol:

Yes, I wrote that post shortly after he outed himself. I have regretted it since. I owe benjer an apology, and it is in this post for him to acquire if he choses to do so.

Thanks, Darth Legion. But it's fine. :) I'm glad you had fun, and I'm looking forward to this next game. But watch out if you're on a different team than me. :ph34r:

Are we witnessing the birth of maurice/araver II?

Ah! I love archenemy matchups!!! Like Maurice & Araver! Like me and Izzy! Like Slick & Izzy! Like MM & Izzy! Like OT & Izzy! .............Sorry, got carried away... :D Oh! One more! Like Filly and RID roles!!! Hahahaha!!! Just kidding! You guys rock! :D

JOIN THIS MAFIA!!! LET'S DO THIS!!!

im joining too, but im too lazy to actually post my signup. you seniors should know that by now.

@blablah thank you for fixing that, i was just about to mention that.

@LJ CAT HATER!!!!! SHUN!!!!!!!!!!

@hirk you forgot one: phaze and izzy! boy, izzy sure has made a lot of enemies...