5. golfjunkie- voting for Firno

6. Framm - Voting for Firno

7. Vineetrika - Voting for Slick

8. DarthLegion - Voting for Slick

9. Blablah - Voting for Slick

10. Glycereine - Voting for Firno

11. benjer3 - Voting for Firno

12. crazypainter – RID Killed by Comm. Sela

13. maurice – Killed by First Omet'iklan (The Dominion)

14. Social Darwin - Voting for Slick

Final. I promise you will NOT be disappointed in me. :)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 - "Surprise Rendezvous"

-----

The rendezvous took place over an abandon orbital station somewhere in the neutral zone between Cardassia and the Federation. Several known Maquis, former Starfleet officers, and surprisingly some Cardassian and Jem'Hadar awaited the Federation away team that beamed down on the station. It seemed that some elements within the Cardassian government along with an unknown number of Jem'Hadar warriors have started an underground resistance movement and had contacted the Maquis to negociate support from the Federation and the Klingon Empire.

Tensions were at a maximum, former enemies never sit quietly at the same table. Discussions began quickly as each party enquired if the others are behind the two assasinations that had occured the previous night, right before the meeting was scheduled. Within minutes, it became apparent that Maquis operatives and the members of the so-called Cardassian underground had probably been infiltrated by Dominion spies (possibly Changelings).

Accusations were thrown, some of them stuck. Firno and Slick were both accused to withold information. Each party used it's powers to manipulate the outcome of the discussions. Finally, as the day ended, a majority was reached and a plan was agreed. Firno, disguised as a Starfleet officer, was grabbed by the nearest people and brought forward.

The majority claiming he was a Changeling set their phasers on low and fired several bursts at him. As the phasers succeeded in breaking down parts of his molecular structure, Firno started to revert and melt down to his natural Changeling form. The attackers stopped.

Odo managed to shout his final words: "Treason! I never dared think you would dare kill a Changeling. I was a fool to side with you. You are no better than the Dominion ... blurp...". His voice faded away. All that was left of Odo, the only Changeling siding with the Federation Alliance, prime champion of Justice on Deep Space 9, was less than a bucketful of inert gel. It seems that at least one of his attackers had set their phaser on kill, and that had triggered a fatal chain reaction in the Changelings body.

A sad day for Justice in the Alpha Quadrant. And a blow for the Federation. In a grim atmosphere, all the remaining took quarters among the orbital station. And night came.

Host: Araver

1. Slick

2. Hirkala

3. Segul

4. Firno - Lynched and found to be Odo

5. golfjunkie

6. Framm

7. Vineetrika

8. DarthLegion

9. Blablah

10. Glycereine

11. benjer3

12. crazypainter – RID Killed by Comm. Sela

13. maurice – Killed by First Omet'iklan (The Dominion)

14. Social Darwin

PS: Sorry about the delay. My train got delayed.

FYI: Last accepted vote was Golfjunkie's at exactly 11 PM EST.

Night 2 will end at 11 PM EST!

Edited by araver

Well, at least we lynched the spare goodie who might have been on Sela's list. Not to mention the fact that we knew full well what we were doing. Sorry I flipped around so much, but it looks like it (sort of) worked out in the end. Yeah. Spy on Slick.

Warning: Host (me) will be MIA till the end of the night - 11PM EST. Please get these actions in. Unlike the day-post, you can send actions/change your mind ... up to the moment I make the night-post (which might again be delayed for 1 hour past 11PM EST *shrug*).

1. Slick - voting for Firno

2. Hirkala - Voting for Firno

5. golfjunkie- voting for Firno

6. Framm - Voting for Firno

10. Glycereine - Voting for Firno

11. benjer3 - Voting for Firno

All these players voted for Firno. At least one of them is a confirmed baddie because they knew for a fact Firno wasn't one of their own. I would venture to guess one baddie probably voted for Slick as well to remain undercover. I am also 99% certain Picard voted for Firno.

Slick was TRAPPED N1, so he is not the Female Changeling or the First Omet'iklan, but could still be Weyoun, Gul Dukat, or 1 of 4 goodies. And don't worry Slick, I'm smelling what your cooking, I just don't know if I'm ready to bite. (33% chance of being a Baddie)

Hirkala was not targetted N1 in any disernable fashion, so (s)he could be Female Changeling, the First Omet'iklan or Sela, or any of the 7 Starfleet who acted. (30% chance of NOT Starfleet)

Golfjunkie was blocked by First Omet'iklan, so probably Starfleet, although not 100%.

Framm, Glycereine and Benjer3 could be anybody at this point.

This is just what I've been able to deduce so far and should give the Starfleet a good idea of where to direct their particular abilities tonight. I think we need to SPY on Slick. Worf should maybe trap Hirkala? Or Data can do his Oracle thing and drop some SUBTLE clues later. Data, please don't out yourself! We need you :wub:

I think the spy should go to slick. Data should ask if Hirk is a baddie, and I'm not sure what Data's other question should go to. Maybe ask if somebody is on Sela's list? Or maybe Worf should trap Hirk, and Data should ask two questions about Sela's list. If we know who is on the list, we know who should never out themselves. Data can drop subtle hints, which Sela hopefully won't pick up.

Thank you, Glyc! And I would be more likely to look at Blablah (with his erratic voting pattern) or Darth Legion (who was suspicious of me from the start with no good reason) or Social_Darwin (who threw out a lot of pseudo-accusations, yet no one is looking at him, convenient.)

I'm ok with a spy on me or if it goes on Slick who, honestly, is a bit more suspicious than I. And I think the trap should hit one of the three I stated. Since none of them have given any clue as to which side their loyalties lie... Might help figure things out a bit.

Thank you, Glyc! And I would be more likely to look at Blablah (with his erratic voting pattern) or Darth Legion (who was suspicious of me from the start with no good reason) or Social_Darwin (who threw out a lot of pseudo-accusations, yet no one is looking at him, convenient.)

I'm ok with a spy on me or if it goes on Slick who, honestly, is a bit more suspicious than I. And I think the trap should hit one of the three I stated. Since none of them have given any clue as to which side their loyalties lie... Might help figure things out a bit.

I've made no accusations, only considered the facts at hand. From my experience, erratic voting usually just means the person has no idea who to vote for (and therefore lacks BTSC). But that doesn't mean Blablah isn't bad. If what you say is true, Hirkala, then Darth Legion may be a good Data or trap target as well. My question is, did you act N1?

And I hardly understand the use of "intense suspicion" when referring to Hirkala. In fact, I said there is a 70% change Hirkala is good, 20% bad, 10% independent. :duh:

I agree that Darth Legion could be bad, I am not certain, but I have my suspicions. Data, you may want to use one of your questions there. Or if it will make anyone feel better, ask if I am Starfleet. You'll be pleased with the results. ^_^

Edit: Better yet, ask "which Starfleet role is SD?" and you'll get a much more specific answer. That said, it's likely I will be targeted by the Dominion, so if Bashir doesn't have someone in mind already, I would appreciate a visit as well.

Edited by Social_Darwin

That's right. You did say 70% on me. Sorry about that. :duh:

I'd like to give my opinion of some of the actions that may be best tonight. (If they aren't already put in with no way to change them.)

I'd say we stick to the original spy of me or Slick.

A trap of Blablah or Darth Legion

Data asks his questions, possibly about SD

Bashir with a save on SD

Maybe a block on Blablah or Darth Legion

This is assuming all of these roles are still in play (probably not.)

And to clear up confusion, maybe Blablah receives the trap and Darth gets the block? Just so both don't hit the same one.

I don't know, I'm just kinda goin off the cuff here. I am just as confused as anyone here, but those are my suggestions... Any opinions?

I'd say Darth is a bit more suspicious then me, so I'd say trap Darth Legion and Block me. Feel free to trap me though, if you'd like. I still think Data should use his questions to find out who is on Sela's list. Perhaps he should find out if he himself is on the list, so he knows to what degree he can hint at his role, allowing us to trust him.

EDIT: Nice new avatar, Glycerine.

Edited by Blablah99

benjer3 has been rather quiet. Perhaps it's because it's his first game, or perhaps it's because he's a baddie, and he's doing what firno did in his first game. Playing the newbie card. I'd take a look at him, but that's just my opinion.

I have been on this site for less than one month. I have not had time to learn grammar and writing patterns for anyone. I cannot hear Hirk's voice, therefore, everything I am going off of is pre-determined patterns set in my mind. It could bethat he thinks like I do, maybe he thinks opposite of what I do, it could behis writing pattern. I honestly don'tknow, I just have a hunch. That is wherethis suspicion is based.

Please trap me, follow me, spy me, or whatever it takes to prove I'm good. This is my first game too, I am really flying blind and just calling what I see.

Edited by Darth Legion

benjer3 has been rather quiet. Perhaps it's because it's his first game, or perhaps it's because he's a baddie, and he's doing what firno did in his first game. Playing the newbie card. I'd take a look at him, but that's just my opinion.

I haven't been talking because I haven't had anything to say. I have noticed things, like the lack of spying that went on last night, but other people have covered them. Since this is my first time, I'm also trying to build a persona that I can stick to so I can do well as a goodie or a baddie in future games, and I am generally low spoken anyway. However, I will let you guys know if I see something before others do. I'm also doing my part with my action.