BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Trek Mafia

araver

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Data, sadly your services are no longer useful as we don't have time to spy out Sela. We must rat out Sela or we lose. The baddies can't win now. Knowing this, baddies, choose your side, expose everything you know, or allow a miserable, dishonorable assassin to destroy your dominion.

To put your choices out clearer; a single Romulan will destroy you, or you can have the honor of being destroyed by a real enemy. As you have already lost, according to your character bios, you should theoretically, rather than allow an assassin to beat you, help a real army to kill the assassin.

Edited by Darth Legion

It looks like either me or Glycerine is Sela (unless Benjer was lying, in which case it might be Framm too). I'd like to offer my defense.

I broke the tie against Hirk, and I was not hesitant to vote for Benjer. Those acts show that I wanted to eliminate the baddies as soon as possible. Sela would want to prolong the game in order to have more time to kill her targets. I suppose I could out myself, but if I did that, Sela might kill me.

There is the possibility that Sela is, in fact, dead, and that we are fussing over nothing. I like to hope that this is the case, but as much as I would like it to be so, Sela is probably alive and well. So I say, Worf, trap Glyc. Just my two cents, though. Data should still act, just in case we get to day four, and still don't have Sela.

Any other thoughts on this?

EDIT: Oh yes, and Weyoun, please help us here.

EDIT 2: Oh, and if Weyoun joins us, it might be easier just to kill Sela, who I still think is Glycerine.

Edited by Blablah99

Blablah has a point, Sela hasn't made a kill since the beginning. It could have been mourice, segul, or golfjunkie. If this is the case, the baddies are outnumbered.

Not only has Sela not made a kill, she also hasn't multiplied her vote yet. Unless that doesn't make it into the day post.

Araver: Does Sela's vote multiplier show up in the day post?

Of course, Sela might just not have had reason to multiply her vote. Let's hope she's dead, because if she is, we just need to eliminate Weyoun (probably Slick) and we've won! :lol:

EDIT: Yay! Glyc and Framm aren't Sela! That means either I am (and I've already defended myself) or Sela is dead! Worf, go and trap Slick. We'd best get this done with.

Edited by Blablah99

Or sela wasnt successful with RID kill

That could be true, but in all probability, Sela is dead. Feel free to spy (sort of) on me if you want.

EDIT: Or Social Darwin could be Sela, but probably not.

Edited by Blablah99

I've already given a defense. Admittedly, no one can confirm my role, but at least I didn't want to lynch a (just about) cleared goodie. If it's between me and Slick, then Slick is Sela. But since Slick is probably Weyoun, that means Sela is probably dead. So Sela is either dead, or Slick. Either way, Slick should be trapped, unless he can give a substantial defense that points Sela as definitely dead. In which case Slick should still be trapped because if he is not Sela, he is most certainly Weyoun.

EDIT: And like I said, Data, feel free to spy on me.

Edited by Blablah99

I think we are dealing with two baddies and Sela, If not, we still have an unknown starfleet. Slick rests in my mind as Weyoun or Sela. We all know that. Blablah, I suggest a good defense to convince us you are not one of the two. Data, ask if Blablah is Weyoun tonight. We know Slick is bad, but Glycereine and Blablah need to be cleared.

Thank you Blablah; Sela may not be such a threat after all. She has to be the last one standing, therefore, even if she kills a target tonight, she has to survive till the last day. Unless I misunderstand.

Edited by Darth Legion

Araver: Does Sela's vote multiplier show up in the day post?

Yes, but not always. Only if vote is manipulated decisively by that manipulation. E.g. if it breaks a tie or makes a tie which is not apparent to the rest of the players. Same goes for the rest of vote-manipulators (Picard, Gul Dukat).

Edited by araver