BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Trek Mafia

araver

Slick is currently voting for Darth Legion, who is known by LT Worf, so I don't see how him being hesitant to vote for me carries any weight... Slick's vote seems to be all over the place.

That's a poor excuse to vote for someone anyway. Do you have any proof of my wrongdoing?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any proof of you being a baddie. All I know Darwin is not bad and two of Hirk, Blablah and benjer are bad. Based on what you said before the night 2 (not block you instead spy on you) is making me more suspicious of you as baddie.

Because my role was needed. There was nothing in the post about a spy on me... Did someone do it? I haven't been in the night posts, no... But neither have Vine nor SD. Go ahead and lynch me, but you will regret it after... Sorry, guys, wish I could have done more... Oh, well, good luck.

No, we haven't seen a goodie spy acting since N1. You were not spied but you did welcome a spy instead of block. If you claim to be a very important role and must act then worf and data are the only ones acted on N2. I hope you are not claiming on one of those 2.

1. Slick- voting for Darth Legion

2. Hirkala - Voting for Social Darwin

3. Segul – Killed by First Omet'iklan (The Dominion)

4. Firno - Lynched and found to be Odo

5. golfjunkie – Killed by Female Changeling (The Dominion)

6. Framm - Voting for Hirkala

7. Vineetrika - Voting for Hirkala

8. Darth Legion - Voting for Social Darwin

9. Blablah - Voting for Hirkala

10. Glycereine - Voting for Hirkala

11. benjer3 - Voting for Social Darwin

12. crazypainter – RID Killed by Comm. Sela

13. maurice – Killed by First Omet'iklan (The Dominion)

14. Social Darwin - Voting for Hirkala

Vine, you're making a lot of sense. Sorry, Hirk. I need to leave now, so I hope we're not wrong.

Slick is currently voting for Darth Legion, who is known by LT Worf, so I don't see how him being hesitant to vote for me carries any weight... Slick's vote seems to be all over the place.

That's a poor excuse to vote for someone anyway. Do you have any proof of my wrongdoing?

Due to this we can count Slick off for Warf. If he were Warf, then he wouldn't have voted for me. For those of you who still don't think I'm good, if I was bad and Slick was Warf, he would have not only voted for me, but encouraged others to do the same.

Day 2 - The Revenge of the Solids.

The station was in frenezy when day came. Everyone was anxious to cast an accusation. The double kill the previous night made everyone nervous and jumpy. By midday, a decision was reached. The female Changeling had to be stopped. Footage camera of GJ’s death had made the

Starfleet officers mad.

Three targets were proposed, then voices started to argue toward Hirkala. At the end, a tie vote was suggested, but two people were against. They grabbed Hirkala and shot him with a paralyzing fluid, so he could be interrogated. Treason struck again! The seringe had been tampered and again they saw a body melt to the floor as the Changeling could not maintain molecular coherence. The Female Changeling had died!

With Odo lynched the day before, the Changelings were out of the Alpha Quadrant. But there were still Dominion forces out there.

Host: Araver

1. Slick

2. Hirkala - Lynched and found to be Female Changeling

3. Segul – Killed by First Omet'iklan (The Dominion)

4. Firno - Lynched and found to be Odo

5. golfjunkie – Killed by Female Changeling (The Dominion)

6. Framm

7. Vineetrika

8. Darth Legion

9. Blablah

10. Glycereine

11. benjer3

12. crazypainter – RID Killed by Comm. Sela

13. maurice – Killed by First Omet'iklan (The Dominion)

14. Social Darwin

Night 3 ends at 11:PM EST

Good move Blablah :) and good job goodies. I see a possibility for a goodie win, as we can narrow down the goodies and baddies even further based on the voting pattern and of course some unknowns will still remain.

1. Slick- voting for Darth Legion

6. Framm - Voting for Hirkala

7. Vineetrika - Voting for Hirkala

8. Darth Legion - Voting for Social Darwin

9. Blablah - Voting for Hirkala

10. Glycereine - Voting for Hirkala

11. benjer3 - Voting for Social Darwin

14. Social Darwin - Voting for Hirkala

Darth is confirmed goodie, so I forgive your vote for me. Benjer and Slick both refused to vote for Hirkala because (I believe) they are bad. Goodies, we are without a kill. Let's survive the night as best we can and target our votes the following day.

Edited by Social_Darwin

:lol: I see you are trying to deceive again. I think they know you are bad so don't try to put it on me. I'm confirmed good.

They know I'm bad yet I led the lynch against the Female Changeling? Desperation is a stinky cologne ^_^ Too bad you guys got Riker N2, Slick, otherwise he'd be paying you a visit tonight.

It looks like Slick is a baddie. Crazypainter could have been Gul Dukat. I'm trying to figure out which roles may be dead, and right now it looks like Ben Sisko is, as well as LeForge. Anyway, my action will be set following the plan to flush out Slick/the last baddie provided Crazypainter was Gul Dukat.