Star Trek Mafia

araver

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 1 – “Captive Pursuit”

-----

Lt. Commander Worf walked to his quarters after finishing practice in the holodeck. He had learned a new trapping technique and was anxious to try it out. He slept for two hours then awoke and stopped the alarm. He dressed his uniform and went out to find his first target. Slick did not expect anyone tonight and was caught unprepared for the double kick. He fell to the ground slowly. Worf carried him to a nearby storage room and leaned in to hear if his captive was whispering anything and maybe reveal something of importance. Nothing could be understood from his captive’s mumblings so Worf’s anger grew rapidly. He decided this part was a waste of time. He left him there in the storage room, knowing that the day-shift will find him there

-----

Disguised as a Ferengi trader, Commander Sela boarded a vessel near the Cardassian / Federation border. No one would suspect a Ferengi looking for profit in times of war, and she had plenty of latinum to bribe her way through security. She was shadowing one of the her suspects after finding their route from a foolish security guard. Silently she waited until she could observe her suspect alone in their quarters through her Romulan spy device. After she heard a few conversations in the room, she was convinced the intelligence report was correct and proceeded to her target’s quarters. A brief struggle ensued, but Crazypainter had no chance as the Romulan operative injected the poison. Sela listened for a second, then picked up a few things from the chamber and left. One down, two to go.

-----

First Omet’iklan checked his ketracel white private supply, then refreshed his dose. He had missions tonight and no distractions were allowed. The Founder had said that one target was to be removed, the other only blocked. He approached Maurice’s quarters and waited in the shadows of a bulk head. As soon as his target passed him, showing his back, First Omet’iklan hit him twice and the body limped to the floor. He checked for a pulse, then snapped the target’s neck just to be sure. He carried the body to the nearest storage room and dumped it in a container so no one will discover it soon. He looked around for any traces he might have left, then hurried to his next target.

-----

The Founder had said that this target had to be blocked, but not killed. Keeping his anger in check, First Omet’iklan approached Golfjunkie’s quarters and waited outside. Soon enough his target came. The first Omet’iklan hit him once and felt the body limp to the floor. Carefully, he checked for a pulse. His estimations about this race’s limits was correct, target was just unconscious. He carried the body to the nearest bulk head and left him there. The Founder will be pleased.

-----

Lt. Commander Data was alone in his quarters, going over intelligence reports and creating simulations using the computer. His skills allowed him to create several simulations and rule out two hypothesis quickly. Not everything was clear now, but at least two persons were ruled out as Dominion spies from their patterns of movements and behavior. More data would be needed for the others.

-----

The Female Changeling finished giving orders and melted down for a while to rest. She had already decided who to follow tonight. She needed to get real close to be able to observe her target quietly and for a longer period of time in order to successfully impersonate him. Segul walked down to his quarters really tired, and went to sleep almost immediately. He did not notice the third table in the room, and by morning it had already disappeared.

-----

Odo emerged from his bucket and slowly started to assume humanoid form again. His thoughts were clearer know and he had reached a decision. He must find the Founders. And their brutal plans must be stopped. He needed patience to achieve his goals and cooperation from Starfleet. Patience he had plenty.

Day 1 will end at 11 PM EST, Tuesday 11th Jan

Host: Araver

1. Slick

2. Hirk

3. Segul

4. firno

5. golfjunkie

6. Framm

7. Vineetrika

8. DarthLegion

9. Blablah

10. Glycereine

11. benjer3

12. crazypainter – RID Killed by Comm. Sela

13. maurice – Killed by First Omet'iklan (The Dominion)

14. Social Darwin

1. Slick

2. Hirk

3. Segul

4. firno

5. golfjunkie

6. Framm

7. Vineetrika

8. DarthLegion

9. Blablah - Voting for Hirkala

10. Glycereine

11. benjer3

14. Social Darwin

Nothing against Hirk, but I know he's usually active, and therefore more likely to give a defense. Anyway, nothing to go on on day one, as usual.

Let's hope Sela was just lucky. On the other hand, Sela might have done us a favor by ridding us of a baddie or the other indie. Probably not, though. Sorry to see you go, crazypainter. I wish I could have played with you more.

I agree, Blablah... On everything, really... Chances are that CP was a goodie, putting us down by 2.

1. Slick

2. Hirkala - Voting for benjer

3. Segul

4. firno

5. golfjunkie

6. Framm

7. Vineetrika

8. DarthLegion

10. Glycereine

11. benjer3

14. Social Darwin

Nothing personal, benjer!!! Just a Welcome to Mafia gift!!! :D

Eh, well, it's Day 1 and I only have 1 vote on me. I don't think 1 vote warrants a defense as I don't want to give away anything. RID kills and all... If some others wanna throw some votes on me to force me to say something more, go for it, but it's gonna be a waste of your time.

1. Slick - voting for Framm

2. Hirkala - Voting for benjer

3. Segul

4. firno

5. golfjunkie

6. Framm

7. Vineetrika

8. DarthLegion

10. Glycereine

11. benjer3

14. Social Darwin

Just a starter to get some talking. Where was Framm when Maurice died??? :huh: