Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
araver

UN Mafia

211 posts in this topic

Just so its out there...I started off playing a very selfish game...mainly because I didn't know how to play it...I would protect myself N1 and then leave at the first opportunity. But then being trapped and seeing you guys work together I decided I could play unselfishly. Araver will tell you, I almost left N2, assuming odds were good that either EDM was UK/Can?USA or that one of those three would die (see Framm). I'm glad I stuck around. Hoodie of Death, I learned how to work with my peers, thank you for the lesson.

Honestly, Maurice, I thought that I was gonna have a problem between us at first. The way things were going, I really didn't believe that I was gonna survive, let alone leave the game. I'm glad we found out a way to work together and win this! :D

I kind of figured that I would have a target on my back after opening my mouth.

Congrats to all those who won. Too bad all of the goodies couldn't win, and Sorry Segul. :(

Honestly, Maurice, I thought that I was gonna have a problem between us at first. The way things were going, I really didn't believe that I was gonna survive, let alone leave the game. I'm glad we found out a way to work together and win this! :D

Yup honesty will do that...and that. I really wasn't concerned, i just wanted to make sure you helped us and didn't coast to a victory. I meant what I said about preferring you win over an inactive goodie. Shoot I so appreciated Blablah's activity that I was trying to come up with a way he could win with me you and GJ. But alas no. I was going to make a deal with him to vote off firno rather than have a coin flip with me though, if it came down to it. Then he and I could've played it out. Thankfully, Hirk you came through though.

Geez, good game y'all but, I really didn't do anything for us. I was sure I was doomed from Petrus's inactivity. Oh well, cheers it is then.:thumbsup:

Geez, good game y'all but, I really didn't do anything for us. I was sure I was doomed from Petrus's inactivity. Oh well, cheers it is then.:thumbsup:

Figured you'd be excited about making it until the end...I laughed at araver for recruiting you because I had already pm'ed him that I was trapping Petrus...HAHAHAHAHA

Hoodie of Death, I learned how to work with my peers, thank you for the lesson.

:blush: I did not do anything. Except not let you trap self twice in a row. And answer your questions ... the rest was all you :D

Granted, being trapped in a room full of peers was essential for the lesson :rolleyes:

Figured you'd be excited about making it until the end...I laughed at araver for recruiting you because I had already pm'ed him that I was trapping Petrus...HAHAHAHAHA

Indeed I knew he would eventually be trapped if you had not changed your mind but:

- I knew Slick would say something in the thread until the night is over

- an action was needed to end the night

- there was a possibility he got around to kill in the next night (as the last goodie kill, that would have been pretty important... )

sos i havent been on for ages now iv guessed china how do i leave???

also is it night or day and everyone should know who i am now so you also know i cant be killed at knight so either spy me or try to night kill me :lol:

also is it night or day and everyone should know who i am now so you also know i cant be killed at knight so either spy me or try to night kill me :lol:

Firno, game is over. Read the day-post from Day 3. You've won, too :D

Firno, game is over. Read the day-post from Day 3. You've won, too :D

yey!