4. EDM - Killed by Secret Alliance

5. JS - Lynched and found to be Afghanistan

6. Framm - Killed by Secret Alliance

7. Slick /Petrus - IMPRISONED by Australia until N4

8. Segul - Killed by Canada

9. maurice - Voting for Blablah

10.firno

11. golfjunkie - Voting for Blablah

Adding GJ's vote. Blablah...Petrus/Slick was cleared by Hirkala, who has nothing to gain by lying. If Hirkala was lying then we will find out and lynch him. Firno said he was spying you and the nightpost reveals that USA found China...The only possibility is that firno is China and that Slick is USA and spied firno...hmmm nope his spy action would have failed because he is trapped. firno is USA you are China, Slick was your target, we know the other three. Bye Bye.

I told you... :D Works GREAT for all of of now!

@Blablah: Have you even read this thread? Maurice has said, without literally saying it, that he is Australia. Slick replaced Petrus, which I said a while ago was cleared... He is a confirmed goodie, as is GJ, Maurice, Framm & EDM... I outed myself as Sweden a while back. My proof was in the fact that I saved myself Night 1... You have no leg to stand on. Firno made it clear who he was claiming. So... What is your claim? It will be interesting to hear since my spreadsheet is complete and has been since JS was lynched. I can let you know who I have everyone as if you want me to... What'll it be, Blablah?

I told you... :D Works GREAT for all of of now!

@Blablah: Have you even read this thread? Maurice has said, without literally saying it, that he is Australia. Slick replaced Petrus, which I said a while ago was cleared... He is a confirmed goodie, as is GJ, Maurice, Framm & EDM... I outed myself as Sweden a while back. My proof was in the fact that I saved myself Night 1... You have no leg to stand on. Firno made it clear who he was claiming. So... What is your claim? It will be interesting to hear since my spreadsheet is complete and has been since JS was lynched. I can let you know who I have everyone as if you want me to... What'll it be, Blablah?

Care to add your "zero" vote?

Ahh, I believe you targeted Slick alright...but you're wrong that China would have tried to kill GJ. China needs Japan dead, -->Slick. Which is why you targeted him.

BTW, this is all speculation at this point. You very well could be England, I have no way of disputing that, especially since no kill attempt was mentioned in Night Post. I'm just waiting to see if firno spied you as he suggested, in which case we'll proceed with your lynching, or if he spied Segul, in which case well as I said I'm not lynching a goodie.

Edited by maurice

I don't, just what my spreadsheet suggests. Again I'm speculating to a degree. And again Framm's death hurt your cause, if you are goodie. I only wish I found out results, especially with Canada dead.

oh well, we can sit and wait and be civil...that is the purpose of this game is it not Dr. Hoodie.?

Great. I'm glad we understand each other. Hmm. Maybe China was trying to frame me. It's plausible. It's what I would do (to another person, of course.) I'm a bit out of practice, this being my first full mafia in a while, so let's see how this turns out.

we can sit and wait and be civil...that is the purpose of this game is it not Dr. Hoodie.?

I do not understand the question. Could you be more specific?

EDIT: Got the whole quote.

EDIT2:

Let me try to answer now - today's lynch is over when/if:

A)Someone pleads no-contest

B)All alive non-imprisoned people vote and say vote is final.

C)Time runs out.

I'm going to have to postpone more answers - I'll be back in aprox. 8 hours (or so).

Edited by araver

Excellent GJ, I'm sure that puts Hirk at ease. It does me. So Bla gets lynched tonight, Hirk leaves then only one faction remains, firno met his WinCon, as have I, and you too as well. If Slick is Japan then I guess he hasn't. But the three of us can leave. Well done y'all.

Yeah, I was completely at ease and confident that Blablah is China when he said that he was England... LOL I spied Petrus (who was replaced by Slick) and HE IS ENGLAND!!! So, looks like you claimed the wrong role there, Blablah buddy... Sorry, nothing personal, but you are the one that will save me today! It is obvious now that you are China and you will be lynched, which means I will be able to leave the game as a goodie (which I have supported and fought for this entire game!) So, enjoy dying today, China!!! :D I'll add my vote in a moment, even though it most likely won't count for anything... But, I would like it to be known that I outed you initially and will stand behind my accusation and vote for you even of it does no good... Bye bye, China!

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Blahblah

2. DarthNoob - Lynched and found to be North Korea

3. Hirkala - Voting for Blablah

4. EDM - Killed by Secret Alliance

5. JS - Lynched and found to be Afghanistan

6. Framm - Killed by Secret Alliance

7. Slick /Petrus - IMPRISONED by Australia until N4

8. Segul - Killed by Canada

9. maurice - Voting for Blablah

10.firno

11. golfjunkie - Voting for Blablah

So, there it is! Whether it counts or not, I am making it known! Death to China!!! :D

Hirk, how do I know Petrus/Slick is England? You could be lying to get me to out myself. Because I know that I am England.

And you too, golfjunkie. This could all be some trick (which I'm sure it is). I've seen what unreality did in previous games (go "reading previous mafias!").

Bla, help me see your stance...

Segul was China, so now we have no more baddies, and Hirk is lying about being the Indy. So two goodies are lying to get another goodie lynched? Or GJ and/or Hirk are China who were instrumental in getting another baddie lynched, without DN calling them out? I just don't see what leg you have to stand on.

Bla, help me see your stance...

Segul was China, so now we have no more baddies, and Hirk is lying about being the Indy. So two goodies are lying to get another goodie lynched? Or GJ and/or Hirk are China who were instrumental in getting another baddie lynched, without DN calling them out? I just don't see what leg you have to stand on.

What I'm saying is that gj and Hirk might be saying they spied on England and me to get me to crack. Now, I know that I am England, so I'm sure that this is the case. I know, it looks bad for me, but really, I see no other possibility.

Let me try to answer now - today's lynch is over when/if:

A)Someone pleads no-contest

B)All alive non-imprisoned people vote and say vote is final.

C)Time runs out.

Correction to clause B above :

B)A majority (which cannot be manipulated) of alive non-imprisoned people vote for the same person and say vote is final (in thread or via BTSC with host).

Edited by araver