BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

UN Mafia

araver

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hirk, firno claimed a role and you cleared Petrus and Joe has not defended himself...I do not know if Joe is goodie but that is no longer my concern. My concern is working out a way to help you leave the game, if you want to (and of course, if you have not already). After we find out the lynchee's role I am willing to work out a plan with you, especially as we should know everyone's role except blablah's...

Mr. Hoodie Dude, if no more baddies exist after today's lynch, will you make us aware?

Ok, well I believe I have everyone pegged. JS should end up being China, Blablah should be cleared and Segul should have been Afghanistan. Unless I'm wrong about a few things. Or if firno is a lot more devious than I am giving him credit for. This brings up a problem. This will mean that with this lynch, all of the baddies will be dead. So, after the night, I will be the only non-goodie remaining. I'd like to know what your plans are for the following lynch... I would hope that enough of you would appreciate the work I have done in this game and allow me to leave. I'll be honest... I have already told araver that my intention is to leave and my action for the upcoming night will be that. I will have to survive the night (which all should do if all 3 baddies are, in fact, dead) and then make it through the next day's lynch. There is going to be a lynch, whether we like it or not. I know most of the goodies are not going to want to lynch one of their own and I am definitely a target for it. So... I ask you all. Will you kill me or allow me to leave?

EDIT: Oh, and by my spreadsheet, Blablah and EDM are S Korea and Japan. Which is which, I'm not 100% sure of, but I have the two of them as those two roles...

Edited by Hirkala

Act 4(continued)

Discussions started slowly on this day, as people were not sure what had happened the previous night. Accusations started early and puzzle pieces were gathered. But the center of the puzzle still remained unknown. And some refused to participate. Three votes were pinned on one of those that chose not to defend. And they waited for the day to end.

As the day ended, the delegates began to stir again. They all thought that the end was near and had plans for the future. "Is it over? Did we won?"

"Gentlemen, I see some of you have reached a decision. Very well, I will take Afghanistan with me", said the Hooded Figure and made JS dissapear with a flash. "As to your questions, I believe you all read the rules and know what I am allowed to and what you are allowed to. Night awaits you."

1. Blahblah

2. DarthNoob - Lynched and found to be North Korea

3. Hirkala

4. EDM - Killed by Secret Alliance

5. JS - Lynched and found to be Afghanistan

6. Framm - Killed by Secret Alliance

7. Petrus

8. Segul - Killed by Canada

9. maurice

10.firno

11. golfjunkie

End of Act 4

Well, that just screwed up my whole sheet... Hmm... Time to go back over everything...

EDIT: Actually, that looks to place Blablah as China... Which I feel like I should have known for some reason...

i'm gonna go guess that :lol:

Hirk, congrats...

If blablah is China he wants Japan dead...you've cleared petrus so maybe a spy on segul is a good idea so we lynch the right person...i will be acting tonight, if you leave and baddie is lynched I can leave tomorrow...ya'll get the lynch right as I wont be able to participate...

Oh and if there IS a baddie left out there, I would suggest not killing me tonight... Let me leave as it is in your best interest. One less vote on you and none of my actions will go through... Goodies, it would also be in your best interest to keep me alive as well... As you have seen, I have been pretty good this game, so if the last baddie is out there, I can help you find him. I won't be actually leaving until Night 4, so there is plenty of time to find him...

Petrus is replaced because of inactivity by Slick.

1. Blahblah

3. Hirkala

7. Slick

9. maurice

10.firno

11. golfjunkie

Edited by araver

Okay. If Russia spies Firno, one of two things will happen.

A) Firno is good

B) Firno is China

If Firno is China, we know to lynch him. If Firno is good, then Segul was China, and the game is still going on because no one has left. If that is the case, then we can either play it safe and lynch Hirk, or no one votes, and someone random dies.

Act 5

The australian was out again tonight with another gadget from his collection. The robot crawled underneath Petrus' door and found the nearest heat emanating target - Slick. As robots cannot be confused by replacements, as soon as Slick started to move, the trap sprung. The robot crawled to his body and took the drop of blood then started broadcasting. Somewhere near, someone's control beeped once then started retransmitting to the nearest satellite. An answer will be in until daybreak.

-----------------------------------

Somewhere else in the complex, the quiet American was contemplating the events of the last days. Based on what he had heard, tried to narrow down China by scribbling his piece of paper. The table looked a step closer to being complete. Still room for the unknown, but he decided he this try would have better chances. This time, the Hooded Figure had to be searched for. He found him in the hallway and passed him the piece of paper. The Figure smiled and nodded slowly. Up and down.

Even less spying went on that night.

End of Act 5

Just based on the fact that no one died tonight, I'm going to guess that Segul was China. No one has left yet, so the game is still going on. So (in my opinion) we should either lynch Hirk, or just not vote and let a random person die.

Act 6

Dawn came and one by one, delegates came into the central room. No one cared about breakfast anymore. They quickly glanced around and noticed that for the first time, only one of them was missing.

The Hooded Figure appeared, somewhat earlier. Even his glance was less dark than the first night. "Gentlemen, you know the drill. And by the way, let me wish you a Merry Christmas. Well, to be honest, one of you will not. And remember, there is no excuse from voting."

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Blahblah

3. Hirkala

7. Slick /Petrus - IMPRISONED by Australia until N4

9. maurice

10.firno

11. golfjunkie

Day 3 ends at 11 PM EST December 26th (almost 3+24=27 hours).

Reminder:

No vote = Random lynch from all living and non-imprisoned players.

Tie = Random lynch from all tied players.

Imprisoned players cannot vote and cannot be voted.

Clarification on the leaving part/vote weight:

Rules say that if a player is able to leave, his vote counts x0. But since the host cannot be sure that he is actually able to leave until AFTER the lynch (since surviving the lynch is necessary for leaving), the vote counts x1 until the lynch is over. I think Molly left me a little paradox to solve here and I should have clarified that statement in the rules before. Let me know if there's something unclear about this rule.

Blablah as soon as firno comes on he will confirm that you are china. My bet is that you went after Japan...foiled by my trap. Hirk is gone after this lynch and his vote counts zero but my vote firno and gjs makes it 3-2.

I believe a no contest is in order so we can leave, but that'll be up to you of course.

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Blahblah

3. Hirkala

7. Slick /Petrus - IMPRISONED by Australia until N4

9. maurice - Voting for Blablah

10.firno

11. golfjunkie

Edited by maurice

Okay, who is everyone? I'm lost, and if you're right about me (which you're not, by the way,) you've got nothing to lose. Slick could have easily assassinated someone tonight and achieved his wincon. Maurice, are you claiming Australia? Because I believe you hinted earlier at being U.S.A. I'm not sure who Firno is, but I'm almost certain that Segul was China. If it looks like I have nothing to lose, I will out myself later.