BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

UN Mafia

araver

Act 3

The australian was out again tonight. Plenty of gadgets left to use. The robot crawled underneath BlaBlah's door and found the nearest heat emanating target. As soon as BlaBlah started to move, the trap sprung. The robot crawled to his body and took the drop of blood then started broadcasting.

Somewhere near, the Canadian's control beeped once then started retransmitting to the nearest satellite. An answer will be in until daybreak.

-----------------------------------

The Canadian was looking for Segul tonight. He found pacing his room undecided. As he raised his eyes to meet his attacker, Segul looked surprised. The Canadian was too quick for him, his EM gun rendered Segul unconscious in a second. He moved and uncovered Segul's neck, draw out a seringe and finished the job.

The Afgan was out tonight with a double mission. He found Framm's door cracked and gently slid in. He waited in the shadows and just as Framm entered, he struck. "This infidel will no longer cause problems", he thought to himself and hurried down the corridor to his second mark. He listened for a while and heard breathing and a sigh from inside. He slid the envelope under the door then blocked it as usual. Maurice will not be moving for the rest of the night.

Somewhere else in the complex, a quiet American was contemplating the events of the day. He was trying his luck into narrowing down China by scribbling a table on a piece of paper. The table looked far from complete, but he decided he could would try tonight one of the possibilities. Just as he was about to go out to find the Hooded Figure, the figure appeared in front of his door. Nodding slowly. From left to right.

Less spying went on that night and almost in vain as the Hooded Figure had already cleaned out the bodies.

End of Act 3

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Act 4

Dawn came and one by one, delegates came into the central room. Breakfast ready as usual. The noticed long before the Hooded Figure appeared that three of them were missing this time.

"Gentlemen, this day I will take someone away so choose carefully. But since you did not bother to fill in the surveys I sent you, this day will not be extended in any way. Lesson: always fill in surveys! They might save your life someday."

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Blahblah - IMPRISONED by Australia until N3

2. DarthNoob - Lynched and found to be North Korea

3. Hirkala

4. EDM - Killed by Secret Alliance

5. JS

6. Framm - Killed by Secret Alliance

7. Petrus

8. Segul - Killed by Canada

9. maurice

10.firno

11. golfjunkie

Day 2 ends at 11 PM EST December 24th (No living people expressed their desire for a longer day).

Edited by araver

3. Hirkala

5. JS

7. Petrus

9. maurice - voting for Firno

10.firno

11. golfjunkie

Bad news for blablah...the person who could confirm your goodiness is gone...doesn't look good for you as he proposed trapping you and you knew he'd discover your faction, alas I can not vote for you today...

Speaking of Canada, er, Framm he also said I was a goodie and we know Gj is goodie and that Hirk is Indy. So that leaves 3 people to vote for...any vote for myself or GJ will get you lynched. Lets see Petrus, firno, JS...hmmm could be the last baddie is trapped...if thats the case, well Hirk, sorry.

I wanna hear from firno...lets liven this game up for you since you're so bored with it.

Hirk, thanks.

I do want to live up to the deal you proposed and goodies seem to have gone along with, but please understand this, I could have already left the game, but I did not. Why? Because I feel like I can help other goodies leave as well. That being said, I will not be lynching agoodie today. If I do not have some confidence that my vote is going to a baddie, or at least agoodie who is doing a poor job of defending themselves then I will vote for you. However, if we lynch a baddie you will have your 5 deaths and I will help you leave the game tomorrow, foregoing my chance to leave.

Hopefully, we can make the remaining goodies and you happy today.

See, Hirk, now that's not the right attitude. Im only asking you to be active in helping us find a basie and in turn you'll be helping yourself. I just don't want you feeling like you can't be lynched and you can just watch your 5th kill go down and leave the game after the next day. I think your attitude should be, cool I can put pressure on a couple of people. Worst case, a goodie defends themselves poorly, best case we get a baddie. Either way I will help you leave the game. Seems fair to me (yeah, I'm not too concerned about nice).

I think we can work towards a common goal.

BTW, maybe I need to go back and read some posts, but why is it not the case that you are a baddie and EDM was the indy that you spied and killed?

edit-just read, I see now. Hirk, I've claimed only one role.

Again recall, I was imprisoned and Framm cleared me. Come after me at your own peril. A vote for me or GJ, known goodies, will get you lynched.

Edited by maurice

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have no intention of coming after you. I am just trying to get my spreadsheet in order before I do leave. And I could be leaving soon anyway. I could have sent a message to araver that I wanted to leave last night. I would have known that Canada was gonna kill, making it 4 dead. Then with the lynch tomorrow, the fifth is dead and the following night, I could leave. But, I didn't do that. I spied Petrus last night, which I've said. My other action was USA's invulnerability. The baddies were smart by killing off Framm last night. REALLY smart. That eliminated any chance of Blablah's faction being found. I have him as being only one of 3 roles. Two of which are the only possibilities of EDM's role. That may not have come out right...

Blablah can be role: A, B or C

EDM can be role: A or B

So, Blablah is still on the chopping block. Although since he has been imprisoned we can't really do anything about it.

Petrus is completely clean, so there is no need to worry about him. I have 3 people still able to be Afghanistan and 4 that can be China. My suspects are Blablah, JS, firno and Segul. So those are the ones we need to look for.

And if I were a baddie, how could I confirm GJ's proof of who he was? It's because I spied Framm N1 and saved myself. And if EDM had been the indy, the save of me wouldn't have happened as she would have been dead... So... :D

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have no intention of coming after you. I am just trying to get my spreadsheet in order before I do leave. And I could be leaving soon anyway. I could have sent a message to araver that I wanted to leave last night. I would have known that Canada was gonna kill, making it 4 dead. Then with the lynch tomorrow, the fifth is dead and the following night, I could leave. But, I didn't do that. I spied Petrus last night, which I've said. My other action was USA's invulnerability. The baddies were smart by killing off Framm last night. REALLY smart. That eliminated any chance of Blablah's faction being found. I have him as being only one of 3 roles. Two of which are the only possibilities of EDM's role. That may not have come out right...

Blablah can be role: A, B or C

EDM can be role: A or B

So, Blablah is still on the chopping block. Although since he has been imprisoned we can't really do anything about it.

Petrus is completely clean, so there is no need to worry about him. I have 3 people still able to be Afghanistan and 4 that can be China. My suspects are Blablah, JS, firno and Segul. So those are the ones we need to look for.

And if I were a baddie, how could I confirm GJ's proof of who he was? It's because I spied Framm N1 and saved myself. And if EDM had been the indy, the save of me wouldn't have happened as she would have been dead... So... :D

BTW segul is dead so he wont be a thret anymore

3. Hirkala - Voting for JS

5. JS

7. Petrus

9. maurice - voting for Firno

10.firno

11. golfjunkie

Ok, so there are only 2 people that can be Afghanistan. The other one is dead. JS, anything to say?

syuijhgfdsdfghjmnbvcvbnmnbvcdfghjkjhgftrdfvbnjhgvb nht gdxcvhxcn xbgfhyghfigfgfglkgfibgfbfbgvjfhbihhf;;o;fih;;ohfughhfggfugfgsdfgisgfuisgfichjbjvbhjxcvbhjvbcjvbjvbuhvbggvfifgvdigvfdigvffuigygfdyfgdyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvgbfdhvb hcjblvhjxcfvbdfhilvbfuivbifvgufgidfugvfuidfgyudfgvhudfvgugvfgvcfhjvhfibvxcvbxchjvbxcjvhcjvchvbhbvhbvhvbvbjhbvhjbvhhjhvbghvvhbghvjvhvhvhvhvbhbvhvcbhjxbxcvhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjvcbvhcbhjxcvhxcvbjhxcvbjbhxcvjcxvbhjhxcvbjhxcvbjbxcvhjcvxbhjvcxbhjvxcbhjvcbhjxcvxbhjvxcbhjvxcbhjvbxchjvxcbhjvcbhxjvbxhjvbxchbxcvhjvxcbhjvxcbhjvxcbhjcxvbhjbcvhjxcvxbhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhcvbjxxxxxxcvhbjxcxvbhjvxguuuuuufnhjidru., xser.,ú

sorry about last post i was bored where is everyone???

There are more than 15 hours till the end of the day and it's Christmas Eve, so people will be around eventually, but probably not very much.

BTW: I have no problem with that last post, but we're here on BrainDen's rules so please don't attract attention from one of the Admins or Moderators. Thank you.

5. JS

7. Petrus

9. maurice - voting for JS

10.firno

11. golfjunkie

I'll work with Hirk on this one...

Mr. Hooded Figure guy, what happens if we all refuse to vote?

5. JS

7. Petrus

9. maurice -Voting for JS

10.firno - Voting for JS

11. golfjunkie

guess i better vote,i'm with hirk on this one :P any thing to say js?

Edited by firno