BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

UN Mafia

araver

As for BlaBlah, based on the day, I see it as either you or Petrus being the most likely to be a baddie.

BlaBlah, nothing indicates that you are a baddie, other than the lack of other potential baddies.

Goodies - EDM, Framm, GJ, JS, Maurice, Firno(light)

Indy - Hirk

Baddies - BlaBlah, Segul, Petrus, Firno(light)

So know do you see why I think that you are a possible baddie? Hence why I want you and Petrus spied tonight. If both you and Petrus wind up goodies than the action turns to Firno.

@Hirk: If you are telling the truth about that, then you need to spy Petrus. And stay away from picking my action tonight, or you will get lynched tomorrow.

Australia needs to trap BlaBlah, and we need a block of Segul. That way we should handle all of the potential baddies.

Does this sound good to you other goodies? I will be shocked if it is not one of these three. This will probably be edited since this is just off the top of my head.

There is a reason I asked Australia to trap BlaBlah, if one of these three (BlaBlah, Segul, Petrus)are not baddies then we need to look back over this with a fine tooth comb.

I will be traveling for most of the day, so continue to talk about it. I will be back on around 5-6 at the latest hopefully.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What confuses you?

@Hirk: I think that it is fairly obvious who I am targeting with my action tonight.

mainly the fact you cant trust anyone and no-one trusts you and all these mind games everyones playing...

I am not a baddie, my defence of DN was just because I did not understand why he was being accused. Also I do not lie, I know you cannot trust this and you don't have to believe me, but I hate lying, I ,may deceive or imply something untrue but I rarely lie, I consider it so unfair to say something 100% untrue. Firno can vouch for all this, but if you would consider firno getting involved as a baddie helping another baddie then I do not want firno becoming hated because of me.

I am not a baddie, my defence of DN was just because I did not understand why he was being accused. Also I do not lie, I know you cannot trust this and you don't have to believe me, but I hate lying, I ,may deceive or imply something untrue but I rarely lie, I consider it so unfair to say something 100% untrue. Firno can vouch for all this, but if you would consider firno getting involved as a baddie helping another baddie then I do not want firno becoming hated because of me.

Amen

for some reason this aint as fun as mana mafia (no offence araver) ... maybe it was because i was baddie in that :ph34r:

Yeah, I reckon being a baddie is probably more fun, not been able to test it out yet though :angry:

Finally off of work. Sorry, busy time of year, and I was impulsive on signing up for this one. I'm trying to figure out why two people saved Hirkala....

Some think hirkala saved himself and just happened to be saved otherwise as well.

Will you be able to get on again soon?

I don't like lying either, but you will learn that if you are defending a possible baddie like that, it can be bad for your personal health in the game. Part of the reason the pressure was on DN, was the fact that he was hesitant to give a defense and was lacking with enough information to make him seem like a goodie. Not to mention that GJ counterclaimed him and could prove it.

@Segul & firno: Y'all will learn that this game is fun, but you have to see through what people are saying and then take what they are saying with a grain of salt. Unless someone backs up a claim or information that is being said then you really can't trust them, no matter how much of a goodie they seem.

Spying you is something that is good for the goodies, if you are a goodie than you have nothing to worry about, if you are a baddie, than we goodies have a lynch target.

Okay, that makes sense, but if I'm found out to be good, then won't the baddies target me, then?