4. EDM - Killed by Secret Alliance

5. JS - voting for Segul

6. Framm - Voting for DN

7. Petrus

8. Segul - Voting for Petrus

9. maurice - IMPRISONED by Australia until N2

10. firno - Voting for DN

11. golfjunkie - Voting for DN

There we are... Now we just need to watch for a pile-up of votes against someone else. If there is, we can probably figure one of those voters to be China attempting to throw the vote off of DN with his vote manip...

Things seemed to have cleared themselves up very nicely ;) I knew there was something going on between Framm and GJ but where I should have seen innocence in it, instead I was suspicious of it. Night 2 is going to be tricky.

An obvious vote in DN. I considered leaving mine where it is, but in case of a baddie bandwagon and China's influence it's best if I change it. Could someone do it for me because I'm on my iPhone where I can't manipulate colours and use quotes.. sorry.

As for BlaBlah, I haven't been killed first for a little while. :thumbsup:

Good to know

Based on the reply, I would say that DN, Segul, and ??? (BlaBlah?) are the most likely baddies.

What makes you think I'm a baddie? No. Really. What?

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Blahblah - Voting for DN

2. DarthNoob - Voting for golfjunkie

3. Hirkala - Voting for DN

5. JS - voting for Segul

6. Framm - Voting for DN

7. Petrus

Sorry, DarthNoob. You really seem to be a baddie.

Four votes, fun.

@Sweden: it's in your best interest to see people die. We suggest that Framm may be a good target for you to kill, considering that Framm hinted at being Canada in his last post.

@UN Alliance: I had a big fat package of bad fortune, and then I was perfectly outplayed. Congratulations.

@Secret Alliance: Sorry mates, best of luck.

*leans back against the wall of my dark cell, playing blues until the lynch comes to take my life*

@Araver: feel free to end this day earlier, usher in the dusk!

Well, DN has outed himself. Let's see if we can pressure some more baddies before the day is through. Note that I will change my vote back to DN if it looks like someone else may actually be lynched instead.

1. Blahblah - Voting for Firno

2. DarthNoob - Voting for golfjunkie

3. Hirkala - Voting for DN

5. JS - voting for Voting for DN

6. Framm - Voting for DN

7. Petrus

Oh. And I added JS' vote.

@Sweden: it's in your best interest to see people die. We suggest that Framm may be a good target for you to kill, considering that Framm hinted at being Canada in his last post.

Go ahead. I am fairly positive that Hirk is Sweden anyways, and will be taken care of before he has a chance to get his WINCON anyways. I will be shocked to see him not be Sweden though. *Watch me be wrong about it.*

As for BlaBlah, based on the day, I see it as either you or Petrus being the most likely to be a baddie.

Edit: @Segul: It has been your defense of DN that has made you a likely baddie candidate.

Edited by Framm 18

Finally off of work. Sorry, busy time of year, and I was impulsive on signing up for this one. I'm trying to figure out why two people saved Hirkala....

People have been saying that for a while. We suspect that Hirk is Sweden, and that he saved himself. Canada just happened to also save him.

Here. I'll do you all a favor. I'll end the speculation... I. am........... Sweden! Shocked?!? Surprised?!? .....No? Oh well. I saved myself so that people WOULD know who I was. Although, I didn't really want everyone to start screaming about it. I wanna work with the Goodies here. That is my best bet to fulfill my WinCon. I planned to just wait around til the natural cycle of a Mafia took effect and people started dropping. I had no intention of actively seeking Goodies to kill off (which I think is evidenced by me confirming GJ's claim.) So... Goodies. Let me work with you. Since Framm and GJ are really coming out as the leaders of the Goodies, I'll ask them. I know who both of you are. I'm not planning on taking anyone out. I add another vote and another mind to root out the Baddies. All I wanna do is wait til 5 are gone and then be on my way... Framm? GJ?

@Hirk: If you are telling the truth about that, then you need to spy Petrus. And stay away from picking my action tonight, or you will get lynched tomorrow.

Australia needs to trap BlaBlah, and we need a block of Segul. That way we should handle all of the potential baddies.

Does this sound good to you other goodies? I will be shocked if it is not one of these three. This will probably be edited since this is just off the top of my head.

Act 2 (continued)

At first, it seemed that no one had decided how to use diplomacy in the context of the game. Their inability to make alliances out in the open and behind-the-scenes made some of them look like scared little children at first, too afraid to speak lest they attract too much attention to them. The Hooded Figure was partially amused by the situation, yet he decided not to make any changes that would break the equilibrium.

As time started to fly, more vigorous accusations were made and hunches started to turn into votting patterns. Questions were asked, answers were in, votes were tallied. One accusation stuck and with quite a few votes on him, one delegate snapped and pleaded no-contest to the accusations.

However, the Hooded Figure did not appear. After a while, they all decided to keep talking and make the best out of the day. More scenarios were proposed, possible alliances were openly discussed until the Hooded Figure appeared, right on time, and declared the day over.

"Gentlemen, do you have a decision for me?". Quietly, DarthNoob rose and everyone around nodded.

"Very well, I will take the North Korean delegate with me. This day is officially over.", said the Hooded Figure, before disappearing with DarthNoob.

At the same time, maurice walked in: "What did I miss?". But no one cared much for talking right now. One by one, delegates left the central room wondering what would the night bring. Some of them were thinking of novel ways to use their allowed powers in this game, others were already starting to put their plains in motion.

End of Act 2

1. Blahblah

2. DarthNoob - Lynched and found to beNorth Korea

3. Hirkala

5. JS

6. Framm

7. Petrus

8. Segul

9. maurice

10. firno

11. golfjunkie

Night 2 ends at 11 PM EST December 23rd

Please let me know via PM if you would like Day 2 to be a 3 x 24 h day ending on 11 PM EST December 26th!

@Hirk: If you are telling the truth about that, then you need to spy Petrus. And stay away from picking my action tonight, or you will get lynched tomorrow.

Australia needs to trap BlaBlah, and we need a block of Segul. That way we should handle all of the potential baddies.

Does this sound good to you other goodies? I will be shocked if it is not one of these three. This will probably be edited since this is just off the top of my head.

Since Canada has a kill tonight, Australia should not trap the same target that Canada is trying to kill...

I will definitely play by the rules, GJ... MY rules... But, my rules completely coincide with what YOU guys are trying to do... So, you shouldn't have a problem with me working how I will... I don't have a problem spying Petrus tonight. I am pretty sure I can work my actions to serve that purpose. So, I will see you all during the day, when we are looking good and rooting out more baddies. So, as a confirmation... I will spy Petrus tonight. What is everyone else gonna do? GJ, we know who you are, so who is your target? Framm, same with you... If you guys don't think your roles are out there and known (which would kinda be naive of you) then let the rest of us know what you are planning... I'll go with what I said I would do. So, let's do this! :D

So now do you all think I am a baddie. My defence of DN was just because I did not see why he was being accused, perhaps I should have understood GJ defence of himself and attacks at DN, but I mostly found them confusing. So there is no need to spy or block me, you can if you must but it would be a waste of an ability.