9. maurice - IMPRISONED by Australia until N2

10. firno - Voting for DN

11. golfjunkie - Voting for DN

time to get the conversations going

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone going for DN, I understand framm was trying to make stuff happen but Golfjunkie then suggested DN was a baddie. Please do not interpret this as a baddie trying to protect another baddie as I am just trying to promote logic and if you can provide a reason for voting DN then tell me. If you do decide to try and get me lynched for this please do it before 12 at night Greenwich mean time.

We need to find out who is who, and getting people to talk is the only way to do that. People have a tendency not to talk if they don't have a vote on them.

And based on what information I have and the Night Post, odds are that he could be a potential baddie. That is the small part of my reason for voting for him.

No, I don't have anything concrete pointing to him being a baddie, but it was a good place to start.

Edit: I think that he has enough pressure at the moment, with firno's vote.

but it might be a good idea for at least one more person to be pressured.

Edited by Framm 18

Hooded Figure: Araver

1. Blahblah - Voting for Framm

2. DarthNoob

3. Hirkala - Voting for Blablah

4. EDM - Killed by Secret Alliance

5. JS

6. Framm - Voting for DN

7. Petrus

8. Segul - Voting for Petrus

As good a place to start as any

edit:could not get correct colour for Maurice, sorry

Edited by Segul

hey anyone recon segul is bad, i mean why go for petrus instead of DN... unles he knows DN is on his team due to BTSC, then again i may just be being paraniod :wacko: i dont know, i think i'll stick with DN :huh:

@Framm what do you wish I wouldn't have done?

Did the baddies know who you were, or did you out your role for really no real reason? That is what I wish you hadn't done.

@firno: Yes, I just want to hear from DN first.

I also want to hear from some more players that have been quiet as well. We have about 9 hours left til the end of the day.

A quick question araver:

1) Can Australia imprison themselves?

And now to my vote... It appears as if there's a toss-up between two players, whether to believe one or the other. I agree with Framm in that what you said GJ maybe wasn't the wisest thing, for your own sake :unsure:. There's also an apparent coherence between Framm and GJ, or not, can't tell yet. DN, it doesn't look good for you. In your favour you haven't gone and said what GJ did, unfortunately for you though he's made a bold claim that it's hard to look beyond. If I didn't feel there was something funny that I can't figure out about the DN-GJ-Framm triangle my vote would be a clear one for DN. He could well still be guilty, but I can't shake the feeling that there's more to the aforementioned triangle.. there's still plenty of time :ph34r:

A filler vote for now, I'll be on for the rest of the evening to act on the whole DN/Framm/GJ scenario, he's still in the lead to get lynched, I'm going to focus my attention elsewhere.

Firno, I was just about to vote for you then I saw your latest post, thought you had voted and then ran. I agree with you about Segul. Segul, do you know something about DN that we don't? Not so much your vote that raised suspicion, more the comments beforehand, they were a bit obscure...

Speak up Segul ;)

2. DarthNoob

5. JS - voting for Segul

6. Framm - Voting for DN

7. Petrus

Why is everyone going for DN, I understand framm was trying to make stuff happen but Golfjunkie then suggested DN was a baddie. Please do not interpret this as a baddie trying to protect another baddie as I am just trying to promote logic and if you can provide a reason for voting DN then tell me. If you do decide to try and get me lynched for this please do it before 12 at night Greenwich mean time.

I missed this. Don't think I would have voted for Segul had I seen this, not sure, but it's sitting there at the minute, I'll leave it for the time being.

@DN I've already made my role claim... now lets hear your defense rather than a deflection!

@Framm what do you wish I wouldn't have done?

So what was your role claim? South Korea? If so, did you message somebody? If you're claiming Russia as part of my earlier analysis, then you're a baddie and I'm going to vote for you (but you might just be a confused goodie that finds me suspicious for some reason). Or are you claiming something that I didn't think of in my analysis?

You guys have heard me talk. I'm not going to claim a role unless it gets to crunch time and I have to, because as I've said before I don't want to give information to the baddies if I don't have to.

Actually, you seem less and less like a confused goodie, and more like a baddie trying to execute a plan... you keep throwing exclamation marks in my direction. Why not move the pressure around?

2. DarthNoob - Voting for golfjunkie

5. JS - voting for Segul

6. Framm - Voting for DN

7. Petrus

Edited by DarthNoob

I missed this. Don't think I would have voted for Segul had I seen this, not sure, but it's sitting there at the minute, I'll leave it for the time being.

i also missed this but i still have my suspisions :ph34r:

@Framm The baddies spied me last nightand they are going to want me dead. I am going to take at least one with me, hence me outing myself. I have more bullets to fire in proof of my goodiness, but for now I will rest on this.

@DN you still have offered no defense at all, you just keep flinging vague accusations in my direction with no proof...

So what was your role claim? South Korea? If so, did you message somebody? If you're claiming Russia as part of my earlier analysis, then you're a baddie and I'm going to vote for you (but you might just be a confused goodie that finds me suspicious for some reason). Or are you claiming something that I didn't think of in my analysis?

what is your reasoning that if I claim Russia, I'm a baddie. I'm struggling to find the logic in your first post about this subject that proves I'm a baddie.

what is your reasoning that if I claim Russia, I'm a baddie. I'm struggling to find the logic in your first post about this subject that proves I'm a baddie.

I said "as part of my earlier analysis", where I was trying to figure out what you meant with the Afghanistan remark. Either: you're South Korea and you figured out that Russia is dead, or you're Russia and you spied NK, but then you'd be accusing NK and not me, 'cause I know I'm not a baddie

Edited by DarthNoob

Meh, I've had enough of this.

I was hoping to maybe figure out another baddie, and the best I have is maybe Framm (because he voted for me at the very beginning, and he didn't change his vote even when he figured out the Hirkala-Sweden thing), but that's tenuous at best.

So, this is what happened guys: golfjunkie, North Korea, spied me, Russia, allowing both of us to learn both of our roles. He can of course claim the equal and opposite claim, and outsiders can't know which is true. It's just a 50/50 chance weighed by analysis of our words. The good news: even if I get lynched, golfjunkie can still get lynched the next day, and North Korea will be dead for sure, which is pretty good considering it's 1/3 of the baddies over two days.

Understand now Framm? I was actually spied by DN last night and since he is NK and I am Russia it was revealed to me that he spied me along with his RID. I have another bullet to prove my goodiness however. If I had spied DN I would not have had another action, but I did and I used it to spy you Framm and I know who you are and your action. I think that will.prove my claim.

In response to Firnos point, it was partly to get Petrus talking and also because I had little evidence and petrus was silent and no one suspects the silent one. It may well not be a permanent vote. Besides why would I vote for DN, it is bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning, pointless.

Golfjunkie keeps on saying DN has provided no defense, you have provided no evidence as far as I can see and this DN.vs.Golfjunkie thing has gone beyond aimless starter votes and now we have role revealing, exciting.

Edited by Segul

I only dropped a role hint, I didn't reveal my role until DN outright claimed it. I also provided evidence that DN is lying. There is no other role that can spy BOTH a role and an action. Firno is jumping up the list of baddies quickly. This defense of an outed baddie is grounds for lynching and/or night killing.

In response to Firnos point, it was partly to get Petrus talking and also because I had little evidence and petrus was silent and no one suspects the silent one. It may well not be a permanent vote. Besides why would I vote for DN, it is bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning, pointless.

Golfjunkie keeps on saying DN has provided no defense, you have provided no evidence as far as I can see and this DN.vs.Golfjunkie thing has gone beyond aimless starter votes and now we have role revealing, exciting.

i understand segul