11 answers to this question

I think the answers in the order of puzzles are:

1) b

2) a

3) c

4) e

5) a

6) b

I got the same results except for the first one. I got D for that one. How did you come up with that one?

Ramusane: Some of these are the same as your other post or follow the same pattern. What are these from? Just curious.

Some of these are similar to your other post. I will refer to the images by number (1-5).

1. In this one, 1 goes with 4, 2 with 5, and 3 with the missing one. In each case, the black outside arrow flips around. #1 starts on the top left, so #4 should be on the bottom right. The middle arrow (between the center and the outside) rotates to the right. I don't know about the center arrow but that should leave D as the only one that works.

2. This one is the same as #8 in your other post. It might help to copy this one into Paint and draw a plus sign on each one. Then, split them into triangles. Here goes nothing. . . In each box, half of the image changes. In the first box, the top half changes to give the second image. The other half stays the same. The right half of the second image changes to give the third image. The bottom half of the third image changes to give the fourth image. The left half of the fourth image changes to give the fifth image. The top half of the fifth image changes to give you the next image. In each change, the triangles will rotate in some seemingly random direction except for the change in the bottom. That one just inverts the colors. Given this, A, D, and E are the only ones that keep the bottom half the same. A is the only one that meets the rotation requirement.

3. This one is paired up as follows: 1&3, 2&4, 3&5, 4&?. The outside shape of the first box in the pair becomes the center shape for the other box. For example, the outside shape for #1 is a square, so the inside shape for #3 is also a square. The outside for #4 is a hexagon, so the inside of the answer box is going to be a hexagon. That means C.

4. For this one, it is important to keep track of the \. In the first change, the \ moves to the right (it comes back to the other side when it runs out of space). The next one moves both over. Then, you repeat. \ over and then both over. In the last one, the \ is going to move over. That would mean choice E.

5. I am a little unsure about this one. In each of the boxes, there are 4 hexagons of the same color (2 and 2 across from each other). These ones rotate counterclockwise regardless of color. This leaves A or B. Since B is completely identical to #3, I'm guessing that that is not it. That leaves A.

6. This is pretty much the same is #2 maybe with some slight changes. It is actually more simple. This one starts by keeping the left side the same and then rotating the side that stays the same. Without worrying about the changes on the other half, there is only one solution given that works. B.

Edited by Thalia