Let me draw for you

A line of many lengths.

It is whole and it is broken

A world of varied strength.

I will call and I will laugh

I shall grasp my oaken staff,

And all the days from now

I will never tell you how.

I just wrote this and I'm not really sober. Tell me what kind of answer you can get that fits. Please explain your answer. I don't have one. If you're mad at me for that go ahead and tell me. Haha.

Edited by Molly Mae

9 answers to this question

fence? specifically chain link

Let me draw for you

A line of many lengths. -- chain link fences made mostly of long wires

It is whole and it is broken -- one fence of cut, or broken, wires

A world of varied strength. -- different kinds of fences (e.g. barbed wire (title), wooden, chain link as said, electric, etc)

I will call and I will laugh -- uhm, fences are tempting to jump...and they just mock you for not being able to...

I shall grasp my oaken staff, -- fences based on the posts

And all the days from now

I will never tell you how. -- hum, you have to find out how to get over yourself?

I just wrote this and I'm not really sober. Tell me what kind of answer you can get that fits. Please explain your answer. I don't have one. If you're mad at me for that go ahead and tell me. Haha.

ha

Road trip!

Let me draw for you

A line of many lengths. different paths/routes

It is whole and it is broken solid & dash lines to indicate if you can pass, detours along the way

A world of varied strength. scenery & what you're passing - sometimes interesting, others not

I will call and I will laugh people travelling down the road, yakking on cell phones, passing the time

I shall grasp my oaken staff, some signs are on wooden posts

And all the days from now how long till you reach your destination or your trip is over

I will never tell you how. ask for directions! :P

:)

a triathlon Let me draw for you A line of many lengths. they are quite far distance wise... It is whole and it is broken broken into 3 events A world of varied strength. many people from everywhere in great shape try it I will call and I will laugh its tempting to try, but you'll laugh when we don't finish I shall grasp my oaken staff, you will wait it out And all the days from now these dont take days do they? I will never tell you how. you wont say how shocked you are that we finished

Life?

Let me draw for you - "paint a picture" (describe)

A line of many lengths. - Lives are different "lengths:

It is whole and it is broken - one person's life is their "whole life," but it can be "broken" (they die)

A world of varied strength. - people have different strengths and weaknesses...

I will call and I will laugh - enjoy the moments of life

I shall grasp my oaken staff, - people have different amounts of power in tehir life time

And all the days from now - on their "deathbed"

I will never tell you how. - the "secret of life"

Just my thoughts...not as good as the others, but its what i first thought of...

Edited by peace*out