BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

wolfgang

Question

gotta be a play on words, unless your english is not so good, i would expect the wording to be different, such as "who is this baby?" should be "who's baby is this?" and, "how is that happened?" should be "how is it that this could happen?" judging from your replies to some of the posts i do believe you know how to write, right??? so again, i think its a play on words. But im still gonna think about it.

A woman was carrying a baby ,another woman came around and asked her: who is this baby?

the woman answered:

He is the son of my son ....and he is also my husband`s brother !

how is that happened ?

gotta be a play on words, unless your english is not so good, i would expect the wording to be different, such as "who is this baby?" should be "who's baby is this?" and, "how is that happened?" should be "how is it that this could happen?" judging from your replies to some of the posts i do believe you know how to write, right??? so again, i think its a play on words. But im still gonna think about it.

thank you dear...yes my English is not good....but I hope you did understand my question.

Well here is the one and only answer...

The story took place in messupland.I have heard that these people call their grandchildren husbands (if boys) and brothers (if girls).Well that makes a lot of sence doesn't it?