BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mirror Mafia

Hirkala

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Vipe Izzy is chaotic not insane

Chaotic implies my intentions weren't premeditated and confusion and disorder resulting from my actions are mere byproducts of erratic happenings I have no leverage over. I prefer a different word. I am neither chaotic nor insane - the lunatic is on the grass, not in my head. I exercise the utmost diligence when crafting these publishings. Their guise of chaos means I'm being effective. ;)

Being purposely chaotic is the antithesis of chaos. It's order of the highest degree. Almost paradoxical by nature. Penny?

Edited by Izzy

Hirk, could you send warnings to

2)Lionheart

13)RainThinker

17)qwerty

?

Oh and baddies, could you kill one of them? :lol: Just kidding. Kill whoever you want. Make my life here interesting.

Sorry, I still want them to get phaze or Izzy. lol. jk...they are good assets for the goodies. Hirk...kick LH. qwerty's always only semi-active, and I thought RT was usually active? I dunno.

@MK...I hear ya. What scares me is when I think I get what they're saying. I'm probably wrong.