BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mirror Mafia

Hirkala

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trust me indies, framm will find out too much about you if you don't vote for him

That is nice and all, but seeing as how Facade is forced to vote with us (if they want to win) and we aren't going to kill White (if they are on the goodies side, forcing the goodies to waste a lynch of a possible baddie and search for them), it would be best if they both voted for us to fulfill their wincon.

Hosts: Hirkala and Blablah

1)Framm - Voting for 24

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479 - voting for Framm

4)Vipe195

6)LJ

8)yuiop

10)Vineetrika

12)Marq voting for Framm

18) Fox - Voting for Framm

19)MissKitten - voting for framm

23)24_65... - voting for Framm

play the mind games framm...remember...he is a baddie...

That might work to curb goodies voting with me, but the Indies only hope of winning are to vote with the baddies at the moment.

Facade - Obviously can only win if the baddies win, and seeing as how losing me would hurt that chance. Makes voting with me the best chance of winning.

White - If you don't vote with me, the goodies will either lynch you tomorrow or have MG kill you the night after so that they can get rid of you and make sure that you don't win instead of them.

Seeing as how we don't know what side White is on, we can't be positive that they won't back stab us, but it would be in their best interest to vote with us, to perserve their chances at winning.

1)Framm - Voting for 24

2)Lionheart

4)Vipe195

6)LJ

8)yuiop

10)Vineetrika - Voting for 24

12)Marq voting for Framm

The baddies are using Opacity's power to spy and use the RID capability to capture other's actions and are getting powerful by day. I am guessing that is how they got hold of Brightness and Blue. Since Framm is established as baddie, my strategy is to lynch Opacity so they don't have the spying ability any more and in the next round we could lynch Framm. My spreadsheet says 24_ as Opacity and so voting for him. If any of you think this strategy doesn't work or 24_ is not Opacity, I am willing to change my vote.

1)Framm - Voting for 24

2)Lionheart

4)Vipe195 - voting for Framm

6)LJ

8)yuiop

12)Marq voting for Framm

Come on guys, Framm has openly said he's a baddie.

1)Framm - Voting for 24

2)Lionheart

6)LJ

8)yuiop - voting for framm

12)Marq voting for Framm

vineetrika why dont we lynch framm then see if mirror darkly dies, if mirror darly does not die then lynch me, but try this first

I hope you know what you are doing. Changing my vote to Framm.

Edit: Fixed formatting.

1)Framm - Voting for 24

2)Lionheart

6)LJ

8)yuiop

10)Vineetrika - voting for Framm

12)Marq voting for Framm

18) Fox - voting for Framm

Edited by Vineetrika

Day 8: Death Darkly

The vote was in. Everyone was sure. Framm would die today.

The remaining warriors made their way to the edge of town. To the cliffs the city sat on. Framm walked ahead, head held high. He would feel no shame. He fought bravely. The Visuals paced him, following behind to make sure he suffered his fate. Opacity felt eyes on him from behind and turned to see three more following. He was confused for a moment before he REALLY saw them.

They reached the edge in silence. Framm turned to look upon his enemies. He said nothing to them, merely nodded as a sign of respect. He glanced up, staring into the sky. Before the end, he opened his mouth to speak.

“Fight on, my friends!” he said. “We are not defeated, yet! Our cause is not dead! Fight till the end!” With that, he slowly leaned backward and fell off the edge.

Three figures darted forward, determined to join Framm. Over the edge with him went Blue Darkly, Brightness Darkly and the very dangerous Opacity Darkly. And that is when the Visuals knew that Mirror Darkly was dead.

2)Lionheart

3)GMaster479

4)Vipe195

6)LJ

8)yuiop

10)Vineetrika

12)Marq

18) Fox

19)MissKitten

23)24_65...

Dead:

11)Molly Mae-Killed by Reflectors

14)Harvey-Lynched and found to be Mirror

22)Izzy-Killed by Reflectors

5)Filly-Lynched and found to be Audio

9)Glycereine-Killed by Reflectors

15)Limey-Lynched and found to be Black

20)EDM-Lynched and found to be Shadow

24)golfjunkie-Killed by Reflectors

16)woon-Lynched and found to be-Smoke

7)Phaze-Killed by Reflectors

25)onetruth-Lynched and found to be Gray-Scale

21)NickFleming-Killed by Reflectors

17)Evil Cookie-Lynched and found to be Illusion

13)RainThinker-Killed by Reflectors

1)Framm-Lynched and found to be Mirror Darkly

Day 8: Death Darkly

The vote was in. Everyone was sure. Framm would die today.

The remaining warriors made their way to the edge of town. To the cliffs the city sat on. Framm walked ahead, head held high. He would feel no shame. He fought bravely. The Visuals paced him, following behind to make sure he suffered his fate. Opacity felt eyes on him from behind and turned to see three more following. He was confused for a moment before he REALLY saw them.

They reached the edge in silence. Framm turned to look upon his enemies. He said nothing to them, merely nodded as a sign of respect. He glanced up, staring into the sky. Before the end, he opened his mouth to speak.

“Fight on, my friends!” he said. “We are not defeated, yet! Our cause is not dead! Fight till the end!” With that, he slowly leaned backward and fell off the edge.

Three figures darted forward, determined to join Framm. Over the edge with him went Blue Darkly, Brightness Darkly and the very dangerous Opacity Darkly. And that is when the Visuals knew that Mirror Darkly was dead.

I can honestly say that I jumped out of my chair and danced after I read this. :D

My death is avenged!

*floats off to eat some ghost popcorn*